Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

04.04.2018 09:06
Austria head coach Marcel Koller says up to three players will be marking Gareth Bale in their World Cup qualifier against Wales Antworten

Austria head coach Marcel Koller says up to three players will be marking Gareth Bale in their World Cup qualifier against Wales, who he believes were lucky to reach the Euro 2016 semi-finals. Chicago Bears Jerseys . Wales continued their strong showing at this summers European Championship into qualifying for the 2018 World Cup, beating Moldova 4-0 in their opening Group D fixture, and will be looking for further success when they take on Austria on Thursday, live on Sky Sports 1.Austria were much fancied heading into Euro 2016 after winning nine of their qualifying games but crashed out in the group stage in France without a win. However, Kollers side also opened their bid to reach the World Cup in Russia in two years time with a 2-1 win over Georgia last month, and the Austria coach suggested Wales current higher standing may be down to fortune. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. It will be a close match tomorrow and I think we can win the game, Koller said at his pre-match press conference.You need to be lucky as well. That is what we saw in the Euros. Wales were lucky sometimes and sometimes you need to be lucky such as when a striker shoots against the crossbar or the post.During the Euros they were lucky that a match did not turn in another direction. I think that helped the Welsh team get a really good portion of self-confidence.Nobody really expected the Welsh team to be in the semi-finals before the European Championships. Gareth Bale celebrates one of the two goals he scored in Wales victory over Moldova Gareth Bales brace in the opening World Cup qualifier took his international scoring record to 24 goals in 62 appearances and within four of equalling Ian Rushs record Wales tally. Koller denied that Wales are dependent on the Real Madrid forward but revealed he will be taking special measures to stop Chris Colemans match winner. What needs to be added is I think [Wales] are actually the favourites for this group, Koller said.At the Euros they showed discipline in defence and they were very dangerous in offence. Highlights from Group D as Wales faced Moldova in their opening World Cup qualifier I dont think Wales is only Bale. Al the players try to create offensive possibilities and they are very dangerous.But we saw during the Euros [Bale] can win games on his own.We will not only have only player chasing after him. We will have two or three players in close vicinity to disturb him as soon as possible.Austria are without injured Hannover 96 striker Martin Harnik, who has scored 14 international goals, with Sturm Grazs Deni Alar taking his place in the squad. You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: King draws blank from Fuchs Wales face crucial trip Table Live on Sky Bobby Massie Jersey .com) - Carmelo Anthony tallied 31 points to help the New York Knicks continue their improved play of late with a 100-92 victory over a short-handed Oklahoma City Thunder squad. Johnthan Banks Jersey . While plenty of statistics illustrate Torontos turnaround in the second year of manager Ryan Nelsens tenure, stopping goals is not one of them. http://www.bearsfootballpro.com/Authentic_Eddie-Jackson_Bears_Jersey/ . The freestyle skier from Calgary finished sixth in the qualification round with a total of 82.00 points. Groenewoud won a silver medal at the X Games last month, just over five weeks after undergoing double knee surgery.ST. LOUIS -- To stay a step ahead of goaltenders, T.J. Oshie mixes up his shots in shootouts. It worked Saturday, with Oshie and Vladimir Tarasenko scoring in the tiebreaker to give the St. Louis Blues a 4-3 victory over the Winnipeg Jets. "I try to switch it up," Oshie said. "I know they watch video just like we do so I try to be unpredictable out there. Ive scored a couple on backhands, three or four in the 5-hole and a couple using the forehand." Alexander Steen missed on the first attempt. Then came Oshie. The crowd chanted "USA! USA! as Oshie skated in on Al Montoya and beat him. Tarasenko then scored, giving the Blues the victory in their final game before the Olympic break. Tarasenko is 3 for 5 in shootouts. Whichever way he goes, Oshie is getting the job done. He is 7 for 10 in shootouts. "Its just a fun part of the game where youve been doing it at the end of practices with goalies since you were a kid," Oshie said. "Its something Ive had fun doing." Blues goalie Brian Elliott stopped Bryan Little and Andrew Ladd in the tiebreaker. They were a combined 9 for 14 before misfiring against Elliot. Coach Ken Hitchcock said there is a "calmness" on the bench when it comes to time for a shootout. "Thats what is intriguing for me," Hitchcock said. "First of all, we can go deep cause we have people who are good at it that are down the ladder. But weve also got those three guys who are pretty golden for us to be honest. We know were going to get a goal from one of the three for sure." Brenden Morrow, Derek Roy and Jaden Schwartz scored in regulation for the Blues, 15-0-1 against Central Division rivals. They are 22-5-3 at home and 39-12-6 overall. Mark Scheifele scored twice, and Dustin Byfuglien added a goal for Winnipeg. "We know we played a good game and for it to come down to a shootout is a tough way to end it," Scheifele said. "We know we can play with every team in this league and to lose in a shootout to a team like that is obviously good but we know we could have won that game." It was the fourth consecutive overtime game for St. Louis. St. Louis was 0 for 8 on the power play and has failed to score in its last 20 chaances. Adam Shaheen Bears Jersey. "Ive got three weeks to think about it," Hitchcock said, pointing to the Olympic break. "I have no thoughts. I need a break from it. They need a break from it." The Blues improved to 3-1 this season against the Jets, winning the last three with each game was decided by a single goal or in a shootout. Schwartz scored on a backhander from the slot to give St. Louis a 3-2 lead 34 seconds into the third period. Schwartz has three goals and three assists in a four-game points streak. Byfuglien tied it on a power play with 6:17 left. St. Louis scored first. Morrow took a drop pass from Tarasenko and snapped a wrist shot from the left circle at 7:39 of the first period. Winnipeg tied it on Scheifeles goal at 12:33. From behind the net, Devin Setoguchi found Scheifele in front of the crease and Scheifele slid it by Elliott. St. Louis regained the lead when Roy scored on off an assist from Morrow with 2:22 left in the period. It was Roys first goal in 25 games since Dec.12 against Toronto. Scheifele tied it at 2 midway through the second. "We played a hell of a game, down three times and battled back," Winnipeg coach Paul Maurice said. "Big power play goal, fantastic penalty kill. We played a real solid game. I liked the looks we were getting for the most part on power-play, getting faster. "I dont put any stock into a shootout deciding how we play. We played a great game. We worked hard enough and played well enough that we just as easily could have won that game." NOTES: Blues D Jordan Leopold left in the first period and did not return. ... St. Louis D Barret Jackman played in his 700th game. Only Bernie Federko (927), Brian Sutter (779) and Brett Hull (744) have played more games for the Blues than the former No. 1 draft choice. ... The 10 Blues player selected to play in the Winter Olympics were honoured in ceremony before the game. Nine Blues are headed to the games. F Vladimir Sobotka will miss playing because of a leg injury. ... The Jets are sending four players to the Olympics ... With the win, Hitchcock went past Hall of Fame coach Scotty Bowman on the Blues career victories list. Bowman was 110-83-45 with the Blues from 1967 to 1970. The Blues are 111-44-15 under Hitchcock. China Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Jerseys Jerseys NFL Cheap China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys 2019 Discount NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz