Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 31 mal aufgerufen
 Sonstiges
zxlbxj1 Offline

20.07.2018 04:21
me for the Belmont Stakes was reduced Tuesday with the withdrawal of Kid Cruz. "We have decided to pass on the Belmont," trainer Antworten

Portland, OR (SportsNetwork.com) - LaMarcus Aldridge tallied 23 points and 15 rebounds to help the Portland Trail Blazers top the Milwaukee Bucks, 104-97, on Wednesday. Thomas Robinson matched a career-high with 15 points and pulled down 16 boards for the Trail Blazers, who enjoyed a 52-32 edge on the glass on their way to their third straight win. Damian Lillard led all scorers with 29 points and seven assists for Portland. In their first game since losing star rookie Jabari Parker to a torn ACL, the Bucks saw Giannis Antetokounmpo go down with an ankle injury just before halftime. Brandon Knight led the Bucks with 24 points, and Khris Middleton scored 17 off the bench as Milwaukees two-game winning streak was snapped. Tyler Thornburg Red Sox Jersey . The 28-year-old lefty made his MLB debut in 2013, making 10 starts and going 2-5 with 4.05 ERA and 1.18 WHIP. Albers was named the Twins organizations minor league pitcher of the year for 2013. Boston Red Sox Jerseys . - Zac Leslie scored two goals and assisted on two more, and Justin Nichols made 34 saves as the Guelph Storm blanked the Kitchener Rangers 6-0 in Ontario Hockey League action on Sunday. http://www.redsoxapparelsshop.com/wade-boggs-jersey-c-18/. Early in the first period, Stuart pinched in from the blue line, hit Nash and was assessed a minor penalty for elbowing. Nash remained in the game for the rest of the first period, but did not return for the second. Rick Porcello Red Sox Jersey . And fellow Leaf, Jake Gardiner, hiking in Whistler. Craig Kimbrel Red Sox Jersey . The Canadiens captain, who underwent surgery on his injured biceps in the off-season, had been skating with the team in a non-contact capacity since last week.Elmont, NY - California Chrome, winner of the Kentucky Derby and Preakness Stakes, took a nice long gallop Tuesday morning at Belmont Park as he continues to train for Saturdays 146th Belmont Stakes. With trainer Art Sherman in attendance, the Triple Crown contender galloped 2 3/8 miles over Belmonts main track. The chestnut colt had been galloping two miles most mornings. "I thought he looked better now than he did after the Preakness," Sherman said. "I couldnt believe how much weight he put on. He really looks good right now. Going on the Triple Crown trail, its kind of rough. Hes an amazing horse." The number of potential challengers to California Chrome for the Belmont Stakes was reduced Tuesday with the withdrawal of Kid Cruz. "We have decided to pass on the Belmont," trainer Linda Rice said. "Frankly, he didnt perform at Pimlico. It was a flat effort on his part. Well just look for an easy race for him to get him back on track. Its a long summer." Owned by Vina Del Mar Thoroughbreds and Black Swan Stable, Kid Cruz was eighth in the Preakness on May 17. He won two stakes in Maryland, the Private Terms aand Federico Tesio Stakes, that put him into the field versus the Kentucky Derby champ.dddddddddddd "I just think his last effort was a non-effort on his part," Rice added. "Hes a nice horse, and we want to do the right thing by him. Were going to consider the Easy Goer (Belmont Stakes Day), but we may decide to wait for the Dwyer (Belmont Park on July 5)." Wicked Strong, fourth in the Kentucky Derby, galloped 1 1/2 miles on Belmonts main track Tuesday morning for trainer Jimmy Jerkens. "I galloped him at 7 oclock because I thought it was going to get kind of hot and I didnt want to wait until 9:30 or 10 oclock like we usually do the first day back after working hard," Jerkens said. "Hes doing great. "He had a pretty good excuse in the Derby. His Wood (first in Wood Memorial) was great, and hes trained really well since then. He really is training great. But, you never know until you lead them over there." Saturday should be excellent for the 1 1/2-mile "Test of the Champion." The forecast calls for sunny skies, no chance of rain and a post time temperature of near 80 degrees. White NFL Jerseys Cheap Youth NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Discount Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz