Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 News
zhanjiao1212 Offline

20.07.2018 08:56
made six birdies from holes 4 to 11 and sank a 25-foot birdie putt on Antworten

FORT WORTH, Texas -- Bryce Petty and Baylors vaunted offence needed some help from the defence to build a lead against TCU. Michael Pineda Jersey . When that cushion was in jeopardy in the final seconds, the secondary came through one more time for the No. 9 Bears. Petty threw two touchdown passes and ran for a score, Baylor returned two interceptions for touchdowns and turned away an upset bid with a late pick in the end zone for a 41-38 victory against TCU on Saturday. "For the defence to have played like they did, I mean, I cant say enough about the defence," Petty said. "The defence is the MVP of this team, the way they turned it around, the way they kept us in games." The Bears (10-1, 7-1 Big 12) scored 21 consecutive points on either side of halftime with just 1 yard from their high-powered offence and bounced back from a blowout loss at Oklahoma State to maintain their hopes for a share of the conference title. Baylor could win the league outright and qualify for a BCS bid, likely the Fiesta Bowl, if it beats Texas and the Cowboys lose to Oklahoma next Saturday. The Horned Frogs (4-8, 2-7) were in position to tie at the Baylor 23 in the final seconds when Casey Pachall decided to go to the end zone and threw his third interception. Sam Holl dove in front of Brandon Carter just as the ball reached the TCU receiver inside the 5, causing it to pop into the air off Carters hands and into the arms of Terrell Burt as he crossed the goal line. Baylors Orion Stewart and Eddie Lackey had interception returns for scores off Pachall on either side of halftime. "It came down to my three interceptions that cost us the game," said Pachall, a senior playing his final game after missing most of last season to enter a substance abuse program following a DWI arrest and getting knocked out of five games this year with a broken arm. TCUs second season in the Big 12 ended with the schools fewest wins since going 1-10 in 1997. "The bottom line is, we should have beat them," TCU coach Gary Patterson said. "That was our bowl game." The Baylor offence had running backs Lache Seastrunk and Glasco Martin for the first time after both missed two games with injuries, and the Bears started fast. Baylor ran 40 plays in the first quarter and had 201 yards before sputtering the rest of the way and finishing with a season-low 370 yards -- 292 yards off their nation-leading average of 662. The Frogs outgained the Bears by 40. Seastrunk had 92 yards against the Big 12s best rushing defence in the first half, but just 2 after halftime. "We couldnt ever maintain any continuity," said Baylor coach Art Briles, who was on the sideline three days after his older brother, Eddie, died from an apparent head injury after a fall. "Some of thats got to do with TCU." Pachall erased some of a 34-17 deficit built on his mistakes with a 4-yard touchdown run and a 16-yard scoring pass to Josh Doctson. The first scoring drive was kept alive when Baylor safety Ahmad Dixon was penalized for targeting and ejected after hitting Trevone Boykin with his helmet on a third-down incompletion. Patterson said a coach from the Baylor sideline came across the field to yell at him after Dixon was thrown out. He never specified which coach. "If thats what class is, then I dont want to be it," said an agitated Patterson, who had his first losing record since 2004 and just his second in 13 seasons at TCU. The two interceptions returned for scores came in a span of just four passes from Pachall, who was 20 of 45 for 267 yards and two scores. Stewart jumped an out route and went 82 yards after a slipping tackle from Carter, and Lackey stepped in front of a slant and ran untouched 54 yards to put Baylor up 34-17. Before the two interception returns, Petty had a 1-yard scoring run after TCUs B.J. Catalon ran into the back of one of his linemen at the 10 and fumbled. Beau Blackshear recovered at the 1. After Pachalls first scoring pass made it 34-31, Baylor went back up 10 when Petty completed a 26-yard pass to Clay Fuller on third down, then found Levi Norwood on a 33-yard score. Petty had 206 yards passing. TCU answered when Petty threw just his second interception of the season to Sam Carter, setting up TCU on the Baylor 25. Pachall fooled Stewart with a pump fake for an easy 22-yard score to David Porter on the first play of the fourth quarter to make it 41-38. Dellin Betances Jersey . Second-seeded Sloane Stephens of the United States made lighter work of her day as she beat 2009 champion and Swiss wild card Timea Bacsinszky 6-3, 6-3. Two seeds fell: No. 4 Kirsten Flipkens of Belgium lost to Katarzyna Piter of Poland 6-4, 6-2, and No. Andy Pettitte Jersey . This week, they discuss the NCAAs revenue sharing, Don Zimmer, soccer language and Super Bowl 50. http://www.authenticbaseballshopyankees.com/black-18-hiroki-kuroda-womens-jersey/ . Al Harrington, another former Knicks forward, scored 22 of his 24 points after halftime for the Nuggets, allowing them to withstand Anthonys attempt to rally the Knicks after his poor shooting had them behind until the final minutes of regulation. Anthony finished with 25 points and 10 rebounds, missing 20 of 30 shots in the Knicks sixth straight loss.ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates - Renowned as one of golfs best front-runners, double major winner Martin Kaymer stood on the sixth tee at the Abu Dhabi Championship holding a 10-shot lead in the final round and with records in his sights.Then came one of the biggest turnarounds the sport has seen.Within 90 minutes, the normally unflappable Kaymer dropped six shots in eight holes and got swallowed up by Gary Stal as the No. 357-ranked Frenchman mounted an improbable surge to win his first European Tour title on Sunday.A little shocked, surprised, said Kaymer, his brow furrowed. I dont know how to put it into words.The 22-year-old Stal was in a state of shock, too, after shooting a 7-under 65 for a one-shot victory over top-ranked Rory McIlroy — one of his idols. Kaymer was a stroke further back in third after a 75.Stal had teed off at Abu Dhabi Golf Club that morning with a deficit of eight shots to Kaymer and with only second place on his mind. Indeed, Kaymer, a three-time winner of the event, started the final round protecting a six-shot lead and even McIlroy had said the German was playing in his own tournament.Three birdies in his first four holes helped stretch the lead to 10 shots. At 23 under, Kaymer was one stroke off his record under-par score around the National Course.When I saw the leaderboard on the fifth hole, I thought its not possible to win, said Stal, who had an overall 19-under 269.Kaymers round started to unravel at No. 6 when he made his first bogey since Thursday — a run of 47 holes. He then had a double bogey at No. 9 after being forced to take a drop when his drive landed under a bush.The lead Kaymer had held since the first round was wiped out for good when another drive wound up at the base of a bush on No. 13. A drop gave him a poor lie in the sandy wasteland and after chipping out into the fairway, he scuffed his approach shot 10 yards short of tthe green. Ichiro Suzuki Jersey. He two-putted for a triple bogey and Stal was in front for the first time.I do miss fairways, but usually you get away with it OK. You dont make double or triple bogey, Kaymer said. This is what happened today.Stal, playing in the group in front of Kaymer, made six birdies from holes 4 to 11 and sank a 25-foot birdie putt on the 16th to move two shots ahead of Kaymer and McIlroy, who stormed into contention with three straight birdies around the turn. Stals approach to the 18th was tentative and landed in the rough to the right of the green, but he got up and down in two.Kaymer needed to eagle the last to force a playoff, but a drive into a fairway bunker ended his hopes and he made par.Stal shed tears after being applauded off the 18th green. He said he was thinking about his mother, Christine, who died of cancer last year while he was playing in the BMW PGA Championship at Wentworth.I cant believe this, said Stal, whose best previous finish was a tie for fifth at the South African Open seven days earlier.Kaymer said it was an interesting day that I need to reflect on, but tried to take the positives from an otherwise impressive first tournament of 2015.The same can be said of McIlroy, who shot 66 after hitting every green in regulation Sunday to finish second in Abu Dhabi for the fourth time. His ball-striking was superb all week but missing a string of putts on Saturday — when he shot 71 — cost him dear.Just a little too late for me today, McIlroy said. I feel like Im hitting the ball very, very well. I didnt putt as well as Id have liked this week, but all parts of my game feel pretty good.Stal is likely to move into the top 100 in the rankings on Monday after a victory that gives him an exemption on the European Tour until the end of 2017.Belgiums Thomas Pieters (70) and Frances Victor Dubuisson (67) tied for fourth on 16 under. White NFL Jerseys Cheap Youth NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Discount Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz