Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

04.04.2018 09:06
HOUSTON -- Texans coach Gary Kubiak is sticking with Case Keenum as his starter despite pulling the quarterback late in Houstons Antworten

HOUSTON -- Texans coach Gary Kubiak is sticking with Case Keenum as his starter despite pulling the quarterback late in Houstons latest loss. Matt Tennyson Jersey . Keenum will start on Sunday as the Texans try to snap a franchise-record eight-game skid at home against Jacksonville on Sunday. "Ive got total confidence in him," Kubiak said. But on Sunday against Oakland, he pulled Keenum for Matt Schaub late in the third quarter of a loss to the Raiders after the Texans were forced to punt on each of their first three possessions of the second half. Schaub struggled early this season and hadnt played since Oct. 13, after he was benched following an injury. Keenum, an undrafted free agent who spent last year on the practice squad, has thrown for 992 yards and eight touchdowns with one interception in four starts. Kubiak isnt worried that yanking Keenum from the game will affect his confidence. "No. Actually, I think I was really thinking of him to be honest with you," he said. "Ive been in this league a long time and dealt with a lot of quarterbacks. Im trying to develop one right now. Right or wrong, I made that decision because of the situation I thought I was fixing to put a young player in ... thats why I do what I did. He knows that. I talked to him about that." Keenum didnt seem worried about the move on Monday. "He told me the reasons it happened and its not a big deal," Keenum said. Kubiak said he decided to bring in the veteran Schaub because he thought he would be more equipped to handle the way he planned to call the game in the fourth quarter and he doesnt regret the decision. "Yeah, Id do it again because of why I did it," Kubiak said. "Was it the right (decision)? Yeah, because I think at that time, thats what I wanted to do as a coach. I knew what I was fixing to do calling the game and I didnt want to put a young guy in a bad situation ... so I made that decision to go with Matt." Kubiak said he spoke with both quarterbacks on Monday and explained his decision-making to them. Schaub, the 32-year-old who has started for the Texans since 2007, was understandably unhappy with Keenum keeping the starting job. "Matt is the same every day," Kubiak said. "He wants to play. He wants to get back out there and play on a regular basis. Thats been no difference from that standpoint. It just would have been nice if we could have finished the deal yesterday." Sunday was Kubiaks first game back after missing a game recovering from a mini-stroke. He coached from the booth on advice from his doctors, and didnt like it at all. He said on Monday that he isnt sure if theyll force him to coach from there again this week. Along with dealing with his health issues, Kubiak is also fielding questions about his job security after the Texans were expected to contend for a Super Bowl, but instead have devolved into one of the AFCs most disappointing teams. "I could feel a lot better. I know that," he said. "Im just one of many people. Every player, every coach, it has been very difficult. Its tough on the organization, everybody, our fans. I feel a lot like everybody else, but Im the guy that has got to get in there and figure out a way for us to work through it and thats what Im trying to do." Alexander Nylander Jersey .K. Subban has picked the right time of the year to go on an offensive tear. Kyle Okposo Jersey . The 33-year-old defender has spent his entire career at Chelsea, scoring 57 goals in 621 appearances. He regained his regular starting place under Jose Mourinho in the season that ended at the weekend without Chelsea winning a trophy. http://www.officialsabreshockeyauthentic.com/nathan-beaulieu-jersey/ . The Marlies surrendered two power-play goals and failed to score on six man-advantage opportunities en route to a 4-1 defeat in American Hockey League action on Saturday.Auburn Hills, MI (SportsNetwork.com) - Kyrie Irving had 38 points and six assists, LeBron James added 32 points, seven assists and six rebounds and the Cleveland Cavaliers defeated the Detroit Pistons 103-95 on Tuesday night. James and Irving were the only double-digit scorers for Cleveland, which has won seven straight games on the heels of a six-game slide. Tristan Thompson pulled down 12 boards off the bench in the triumph. Greg Monroe posted 17 points and 12 rebounds, while D.J. Augustin provided 19 points and nine helpers for the Pistons, who have dropped three consecutive contests. Andre Drummond tallied 12 points and 17 boards. The game was tied 35-35 late in the second quarter before the Cavaliers ripped off eight straight points. Irving nailed a 3-pointer, Kevin Love made a layup following an Irving steal, Shawn Marion converted a hook shot and James split a pair of foul shots for a 43-35 advantage. James jumpper in the waning seconds of the half staked Cleveland to a 47-39 cushion heading into the break. Rick Martin Jersey. After Monroes three-point play clawed Detroit within 58-53 during the middle stages of the third, the Cavs responded with a 15-5 run. J.R. Smith and Irving capped the surge with treys for a commanding 73-58 margin at the 3:07 mark of the frame. Cleveland was up 75-64 going into the fourth, where Detroit was unable to trim the gap below six. Detroit held a 19-17 edge following a quarter of play. Game Notes The Cavs improved to 25-12 with James on the floor. They are 1-8 without him ... Detroit played its second game without Brandon Jennings, who will miss the rest of the season after rupturing his Achilles Saturday against the Milwaukee Bucks ... Cleveland turned the ball over just nine times ... Love was 3-of-11 from the field and finished with seven points and eight rebounds. China Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Jerseys Jerseys NFL Cheap China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys 2019 Discount NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz