Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
zhanjiao1212 Offline

23.07.2018 02:51
4.9 assists and 2.5 rebounds in 41 games for the struggling Lakers las Antworten

Dont get me wrong still like zoos! But I prefer penguins! pic. Frank White Jersey .twitter.com/xtdT2P9qTd — Roy Halladay (@RoyHalladay) July 28, 2014 Had the strangest dream last night! Not sure if it really happened! pic.twitter.com/1ZFXWfO6vi — Roy Halladay (@RoyHalladay) August 8, 2014Exhibit B - The Doc enjoys creating narratives on the subject of his traveling bobblehead My wife says my head got bigger over time, didnt believe her till now! Not sure where hes going but Ill follow!!! pic.twitter.com/0dJt8804ho — Roy Halladay (@RoyHalladay) August 7, 2014 Ok I just broke off the right arm of the bobble head. Will be 6-8 min to tape him up. Stuffed him in my bag getting a bit to embarrassing!!! — Roy Halladay (@RoyHalladay) August 7, 2014 On his way to the airport got his bag of double stuff Oreos and fishn mags! See a Phils game and maybe the zoo??? pic.twitter.com/U9OIW3lqkv — Roy Halladay (@RoyHalladay) August 7, 2014 Hope yall had fun w/ the bobble head skit, you do what you have to for the worlds best sports fans! I wont ever be spotted again w/ myself — Roy Halladay (@RoyHalladay) August 8, 2014Exhibit C - Hes honest about his ice cream ladened post-retirement diet House security cam got my new diet! Its healthy if you eat every flavor right? I love, is this really roy? #notrobot pic.twitter.com/h8lkfYkD6I — Roy Halladay (@RoyHalladay) July 27, 2014Exhibit D - Hes also honest about why he takes selfies in front of his plane Check 1,2, check 1,2 is thing on? Honestly just checkn for nose hair! Dont act like you havent... #bad selfies pic.twitter.com/0DDUcZ1Pr9 — Roy Halladay (@RoyHalladay) July 13, 2014Exhibit E - He knows how to work the perks of being a high profile athlete Just checking in. Have the same agent as Will Myers @CAA_Baseball He has a Chipotle card with his name on it! I cant get a Taco Bell card? — Roy Halladay (@RoyHalladay) June 12, 2014 pic.twitter.com/pmGM08e1wU — Roy Halladay (@RoyHalladay) August 1, 2014 Exhibit F - Hes got two awesome guard dogs and three even more awesome cars Our tough guard dog! Having a blast antique shopping! Dont worry I have a big mean dog to! pic.twitter.com/5aFK9Oitvr — Roy Halladay (@RoyHalladay) June 16, 2014 Told you I have a mean dog! Sometimes you antique shop to keep the wife happy! I fit right in with old worn out stuff pic.twitter.com/ntbVoNbGVs — Roy Halladay (@RoyHalladay) June 16, 2014 This post is purely to get my man card back after back to back dog posts! Washed my cars few days ago an ate steak! pic.twitter.com/dtzuHJkpvg — Roy Halladay (@RoyHalladay) June 17, 2014Exhibit G - The Doc knows how to go incognito on a dime A bud of mine stepped in for me at our tourney due to overwhelming signature request! Was a distraction for our kids! pic.twitter.com/JwJrrgyxoJ — Roy Halladay (@RoyHalladay) July 4, 2014Exhibit H - He captioned his own photo with a quote from Step Brothers Somebody touched my drum set!! I told you not to touch my drum set!!! I know you touched my drum set!!!!!!! pic.twitter.com/BqerW3pp4I — Roy Halladay (@RoyHalladay) July 14, 2014The judge rules in favour of "its about time you follow the Doc on twitter." Case closed. Custom Kansas City Royals Jersey . Gaborik was acquired in a trade with Columbus on Wednesday and skated on the top line with centre Anze Kopitar and right-winger Justin Williams. "We created some things," said Gaborik, who logged 16:38 of ice time. Kendrys Morales Royals Jersey . Long snapper Patrick Mannelly announced Friday that he is retiring after a 16-year-career with the Bears, a span in which he played in a team record 245 games and snapped the ball 2,282 times. http://www.baseballroyalsofficial.com/alex-gordon-jersey-c-5/ . The veteran fighter will be squaring off with Henderson in a five-round lightweight bout as part of another network televised card at the United Center on Saturday night.LOS ANGELES -- Jordan Farmar is moving down the hall at Staples Center, leaving the Los Angeles Lakers to sign with the Clippers, who have also signed centre Spencer Hawes. Farmar averaged 10.1 points, 4.9 assists and 2.5 rebounds in 41 games for the struggling Lakers last season. The free agent guard won NBA titles in 2009 and 2010 with the Lakers, who drafted him out of UCLA in 2006. The deal allows the 27-year-old Los Angeles native to stay home and become the backup to Chris Paul after UCLA allum Darren Collison chose to leave and sign with Sacramento. Omar Infante Jersey. . Farmar was bothered by a torn left hamstring and a strained right groin that cost him half of last season. Hawes averaged 13.2 points, 8.3 rebounds and 3.0 assists in 80 games with Cleveland and Philadelphia last season. The 26-year-old big man has also played for Sacramento during his seven-year career. The team announced the moves Wednesday night, hours before free agents could begin signing contracts on Thursday. Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Discount Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store NFL T-shirts From China China NFL Hoodies Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz