Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 64 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
zhanjiao1212 Offline

23.07.2018 02:52
- there is at least one game that makes no sense. A game that when you Antworten

KANSAS CITY, Mo. Tarvarius Moore Jersey . -- Billy Butler and the surging Kansas City Royals wrecked things for the Cleveland Indians for the second straight night. Butler homered for the second consecutive game and the Royals overcame a five-run deficit to beat the Indians 7-5 on Saturday night for their fifth straight win. A day after his pinch-hit, two-run homer in the eighth inning beat Cleveland, Butler connected for a tiebreaking shot in the fifth inning. It was 5-5 when he tagged Nick Hagadone for a 433-foot drive over the Royals bullpen in left field, 11 feet further than Fridays shot. "Ive never been a guy thats usually gotten distance," Butler said. "I caught the last two pretty good. Maybe Im starting to figure it out and starting to put the barrel on it. "I got a good pitch and got a good result. Im just going to keep building off that." The pitch was a mistake by Hagadone. "It was supposed to be down and away," Hagadone said. "It was an 0-1 fastball that was down and in the middle. He hit it pretty good. He put a good swing on it. Once he hit it I knew it was gone." Carlos Santana hit his third homer in two games for Cleveland, which has lost six of seven. Jeremy Guthrie (6-9) won despite giving up five runs, 10 hits and two walks in 5 2-3 innings. "I didnt feel as bad as the results were in the second inning," Guthrie said. "I just couldnt make a big pitch to get anybody out. They started banging around a little when I got a little tired. I really just felt frustrated. I understood the bullpen needed a rest today. "I wasnt certainly going to accomplish that goal as much as I wanted to after the second inning. At that point, I wanted to get as many quick outs as possible." Greg Holland, the fourth Kansas City reliever, got his 27th save in 29 chances. Zach McAllister (3-6) couldnt hold a 5-0 lead. He gave up a single to Salvador Perez to start the fifth and was replaced by Hagadone. Guthrie had lost his previous three starts. He has an 8.44 ERA in three starts this season against the Indians. The Indians scored five times in the second. Santana led off with a home run, and Jason Kipnis broke an 0-for-11 rut with a two-run double. "Jeremy had a hard time stopping the bleeding in the second," Royals manager Ned Yost said. "But he doesnt let much bother him. Hes very calm and very composed." Santana is 12 for 25 with six RBIs in his last six games. "Right now I see the ball very well," Santana said. "I feel comfortable. Im not thinking too much. Im enjoying my time and enjoying my game." McAllister, just brought up from Triple-A Columbus after going 5-0 with a 2.23 ERA, faced 22 batters and 10 reached base. After starting the season 3-0, he is 0-6 in nine starts. "When they scored those runs I just kind of fell behind," McAllister said. "I wasnt able to mix when I needed to, and they were able to put the ball in play." Omar Infante had an RBI grounder in the third, and the Royals tied it with four more in fourth. Nori Aoki hit a two-run triple with two outs and scored on a passed ball to tie it. NOTES: 3B Lonnie Chisenhall was scratched from the Indians lineup because of an illness. ... Indians SS Asdrubal Cabrera hasnt played since Monday because of back spasms. ... Aoki batted first for the Royals after hitting in the bottom third of the order for seven games since being activated July 11 from the disabled list. He opened the season batting leadoff. ... The Indians optioned RHP Josh Tomlin, who was 5-7 with a 4.47 ERA, to Triple-A Columbus. ... Royals LHP Bruce Chen will make his seventh start Sunday and his third since coming off the disabled list on June 24. Jimmy Garoppolo Jersey . -- Kevin Harvick pulled away on a restart with 47 laps to go and ended Chase Elliotts two-race winning streak in NASCARs Nationwide Series with a dominating victory early Saturday at Richmond International Raceway. Fred Warner Jersey . The closer wasnt available. The road trip, a disaster to that point. http://www.officialauthenticsf49ersonline.com/AUTHENTIC-JERICK-MCKINNON-49ERS-JERSEY/ . - The Raiders have released guard Mike Brisiel after two disappointing seasons in Oakland.How far can the Dallas Cowboys go? Well because it is so simple you can say as far as any team that enters the playoffs. In watching the 42-7 win over the Colts you notice the Cowboys have five different running plays that they run their entire offence out of - only five. Often a defence knows a certain run play is coming but because it is executed so well you still cant stop it. Basically, Dallas is a pure power running team and the comparisons to the Jimmy Johnson days of success are very relevant. When you have a limited number of run plays it is easy to adjust if a surprise defence appears pre-snap. What is difficult is when your play book is three inches thick going into every game and you playing a defence that has multiple and many stunts fronts and adjustments. It creates too much thinking and not enough just playing. Sometimes offensive coordinators out-think themselves because they are trying to earn their paycheck and be productive. But the best offences match talent with plays and the talent that Dallas has matches the plays. It is the same on defences - simple. Four man front with basic blitzes and coverages. The difference? Effort. Many comments have been made about Cowboys effort on defence and it is true. Rod Marinelli as a defensive coordinator has his guys so aware of effort on every play they dont think as much as go, and thats good. Effort on defence wears an offence out when sustained for four quarters and every play. It works. Simple plays that make sense and great effort. Dallas has found that balance between complexity and simplicity and in the 42-7 win it showed. -- In Arizona, after a while I was really pulling for Ryan Lindley at quarterback. Sometimes the best make it look easy and Lindleys inability to throw the deep ball was painfull to watch. Every 10 yards downfield the throws become harder and more difficult because the window between receiver and defensive back and linebacker is easier to close because the ball stays in the air longer. I have asked quarterbacks and offensive coaches if accuracy is something you can teach to perfection or a gift that can only be refined. For the most part it is a gift. That is usually the response. Even by drilling it over and over you can improve but only so much, I have been told. It looks like Logan Thomas will start against the 49ers for Arizona at Levis Stadium. Thomas is a fourth-round draft pick out of Virginia Tech and is a 6-foot-6, 248 lbs. monster of potential. They are hoping he is the next Colin Kaepernick athletically but does he have accuracy andd, most importantly, accuracy under pass-rush pressure. Cassius Marsh Jersey. . Joe Montana was not a big guy, neither are many NFL quarterbacks, but theyre accurate. It is more important than anything else. -- In Detroit, I have no idea what Dominic Raiola was thinking. He stomped on the ankle of Ego Ferguson, the defensive tackle of the Bears, in an open area easy to see by all. Why? Something must of been said or something done to respond but look at the consequences. Raiola suspended for a game and the game is in Green Bay for the NFC North title and a first-round bye in the playoffs. Also Ziggy Ansah, who put Jimmy Clausen out for next week on a play that looked like targeting to the head. Ansah is going to be a star but again was it accidental or intention? We will never know. -- In Cleveland, the season is over for Johnny Manziel and it was a disaster. You have to wonder if the hype clouded sensibility when the Browns drafted him way back in May of last year. He did play at a high level in collage and maybe, maybe next year will show Russell Wilson skills - the composure, the maturity, the intelligent elusiveness and accurate throws - consistently. The good news is that it will never get any tougher than the year most recently experienced and all players tend to improve significantly from their first to second year. It just shows how much of the NFL draft is an educated guessing game. There were those of respected opinion that were convinced Manziel was the next great thing in the world of football. Next year will be the year where patience and teaching have to be seen on the field in performance and consistency. -- Every week - and were entering week 17 - there is at least one game that makes no sense. A game that when you look at the final score you have to look twice because it destroys everything anticipated. How Houston beat Baltimore 25-13 I do not understand. Houston needed everything to work out to be a playoff team and for Baltimore it was win three and you should be in. Joe Flacco had to throw 50 times and only had 195 yards. Case Keenum, who was signed Monday, did enough to move the Texans to 8-7. It Makes no sense. -- And finally, Monday night football - Denver at Cincinnati. Andy Dalton went into the game 2-9 in high profile or playoff games. Well after the Bengals victory he is 3-9 and if he wins next week in Pittsburgh he would be 4-9. If the Bengals can win their first playoff game, make it 5-9. Playoffs start now for Cincinnati and Andy Dalton. Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Discount Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store NFL T-shirts From China China NFL Hoodies Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz