Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
zhanjiao1212 Offline

23.07.2018 02:55
for the Phoenix. Cameron Yarwood and Phili Antworten

EAST RUTHERFORD, N. Sean Rodriguez Jersey .J. -- New York Giants second-year running back David Wilson is going to get a second-opinion on his neck injury next week. Wilson, hurt against the Eagles on Sunday, missed the loss Thursday night against the Bears. He tells reporters Friday that he will be examined in California on Monday before deciding what to do. Wilson said his neck feels fine but doctors noticed in an X-ray that one of his vertebra had moved closer to his spinal cord. The Giants first-round draft pick last year, Wilson said that his body momentarily went numb after being tackled on the final play of the first quarter against the Eagles. He took a while to get back up, but was able to get to the bench. Team doctors immediately had him leave the field to be examined, although he did try to get back on the field for the second half until the doctors stopped him. Wilson said his strength is back to normal and he has passed all his physical tests. "Theres nothing wrong with me except the X-ray," Wilson said. "They want to be cautious about it. Thats the most frustrating part is feeling like I do. Feeling healthy." Wilson was handed the job as the Giants starting running back in the off-season when the team released Ahmad Bradshaw. However, Wilson fell into disfavour losing two fumbles in the season opener at Dallas, including one returned for a touchdown. He scored a touchdown against the Eagles and played well before being hurt on a play that almost resulted in a safety. "I feel like Im fine," said Wilson, who has gained 146 yards on 44 carries, a 3.3-yard average. "Im willing to go out there and sacrifice and play with my team, this is what I love. Thats my choice." Andrew McCutchen Jersey .twitter.com/TeZD3KOvlA — Charlotte Hornets (@hornets) September 24, 2014 Sorry for the delay, we just got back from lunch at Papa Vons #NBAFastFood pic. Bill Mazeroski Jersey . Villa has already confirmed his short-term deal and the Daily Mirror reported early Tuesday that Lampard will join him as both build up match fitness ahead of moves to the new Major League Soccer franchise New York City. http://www.authenticbaseshoppirates.com/authentic-mark-melancon-pirates-jersey/ . INJURIES - Reds RF Jay Bruce is facing knee surgery for a torn meniscus and it could cost him a month of playing time. Chris Heisey, who has shown some pop (43 home runs, .CHARLOTTETOWN - Maxim Lazarev scored in overtime as the Cape Breton Screaming Eagles defeated the Charlottetown Islanders 3-2 in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League play Wednesday. Cameron Darcy had a pair of goals in the second period for Cape Breton (32-24-4). Thomas Stavert and Daniel Sprong replied for the Islanders (18-36-6), who squandered a 52-save performance by goaltender Mason McDonald. Screaming Eagles goaltender Zachary Fortin stopped 27 shots. --- OCEANIC 5 SAGUENEENS 1 CHICOUTIMI, Que. — Frederik Gauthier scored twice, including once shorthanded, as Rimouski cruised past the Sagueneens. Ryan MacKinnon, Michael Joly and Jimmy Oligny also scored for the Oceanic (38-15-7), who won their ninth-straight game. Janne Puhakka had the only goal for Chicoutimi (26-33-1). Philippe Desrosiers made 24 saves for Rimouski, one less than Julio Billia had for Chicoutimi. --- PHOENIX 3 TIGRES 2 SHERBROOKE, Que. Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys. — Francis Desrosiers made 36 saves as the league-worst Phoenix held off Victoriaville. Desrosiers was especially good in the third period, allowing just one goal while Sherbrooke (16-37-7) was outshot 14-4. Jeremy Roy, Matej Beran and Simon Desbiens scored for the Phoenix. Cameron Yarwood and Philippe Hudon scored for the Tigres (30-23-7), while Francois Tremblay stopped 28 shots. --- VOLTIGEURS 4 FOREURS 0 VAL-DOR, Que. — Louis-Philip Guindon had a 28-save shutout as Drummondville blanked the Foreurs. Guindon held firm as the Foreurs pressed the attack in the third, outshooting Drummondville 14-9. William Carrier, Alexandre Grand-Maison, Joey Ratelle and Matthew Boudens each scored for the Voltigeurs (38-20-4). Antoine Bibeau stopped 20 shots for Val-dOr (39-20-2), which had an eight-game winning streak snapped. --- Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Discount Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store NFL T-shirts From China China NFL Hoodies Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz