Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

24.07.2018 09:08
While the health of t Antworten

(SportsNetwork. Tim Hardaway Jr. Jersey .com) - The Oklahoma City Thunder are now down two superstars, but time wont stop as the Denver Nuggets head to Chesapeake Energy Arena Saturday night. With Kevin Durant already out at least six to eight weeks, fellow All-Star Russell Westbrook joined him on the injured list. Westbrook suffered a fracture in the second metacarpal of his right hand in Thursdays loss to the Los Angeles Clippers and is reportedly out four to six weeks. That puts their timetable almost at the exact time, but the Thunder will be in a really difficult spot without two of the leagues best players. Its unfortunate the way it is right now, but its the way it is, Thunder head coach Scott Brooks said. We have to figure out how to continue to improve. The Thunder havent started 0-2 since the 2008-09 season, the teams first in Oklahoma City. That season, the Thunder won game three, then lost 14 in a row. While it might be tough sledding without Durant and Westbrook for a while, that kind of futility seems unlikely. OKC played the Clippers tough despite Westbrook going down in the first quarter. The Thunder fell, 93-90, and were led by a career night from Perry Jones. He scored 32 points and grabbed seven rebounds. My teammates were in my head, especially Kevin (Durant), Jones said. He was telling me to be aggressive and telling me that the team is going to need somebody to step up and be aggressive. Thats all I tried to do. Serge Ibaka finished with 17 points and nine rebounds. Sebastian Telfair chipped in 11 and Steven Adams grabbed 10 rebounds in the losing effort. The Thunder are expected to once again be without Reggie Jackson (ankle), Jeremy Lamb (back) and Anthony Morrow (knee). The Nuggets opened the season with an 89-79 victory at home over the Detroit Pistons on Wednesday. Kenneth Faried continued his success from his stint with the gold-medal- winning Team USA at the FIBA World Cup. He had 22 points, 17 rebounds and four assists in Denvers victory. Every night I have to go out there and prove myself, said Faried, who made the All-Tournament team in Spain and signed a new contract extension this offseason. Finally healthy, these Nuggets hope to contend in a crowded Western Conference. Arron Afflalo chipped in 15 points and Timofey Mozgov tallied 13 and 11 rebounds. All 12 Nuggets that took the floor scored at least two points. The Thunder won three of four against the Nuggets last season, including both home games. OKC has taken nine of the last 11 meetings as the host against Denver. New York Knicks Jerseys . Thats what he did over the past 2 1/2 years with the Washington Wizards. Wittmans approach helped turn the Wizards from pushover to playoff winners. Allan Houston Jersey . -- With his team down 16 points in the second quarter and headed for another blowout loss at home, Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson yelled out to his players to keep shooting and keep fighting on defence. http://www.nbaknicksauthority.com/willis-reed-knicks-jersey-c-19/ . The 48th-ranked Williams made her first appearance in Dubai since she won her second straight title here in 2010. Shed missed the last three years either because of injury or Sjogrens Syndrome.OTTAWA - The Ottawa Redblacks woke up Monday morning to find themselves in first place in the CFL East Division standings without even lining up for a snap. They would love to stay there for a while longer. The Redblacks have yet to suit up for a regular-season game in the short life of the franchise, but because everyone else in the East lost in Week 1 Ottawa sits first in the division by default. "Were developing a new strategy as to not play so then you get first place," said head coach Rick Campbell with a laugh. "Well take 18 bye weeks if that happens." Campbell doesnt put much stock in the fact that the remaining teams in the East struggled in the opening week, but he would still love to see his team break the trend. The Redblacks open their inaugural season Thursday against the Winnipeg Blue Bombers and know they have a tough task at hand. The Bombers defeated the Toronto Argonauts 45-21 last week. "(Winnipeg) was a hungry team that played fast," Campbell said. "They came to play football and it showed and it also shows that if youre not completely ready to play or youre making too many mistakes youre going to get into trouble early." While the game will be significant for everyone who has been awaiting the return of football to Ottawa, it will be even more meaningful for Jovon Johnson who spent the past six years with the Bombers. Johnson, a defensive back and kick returner, signed with the Redblacks as a free agent during the off-season. In 2011 Johnson was named the leagues outstanding defensive player. "I think I had this date circled on my calendar since I left there, but even more so after I made the team," Johnson said. "Im looking forward to this opportunity." Johnson said the Redblacks will need to keep things simple in order to be successful. Emotions will likely be running high and he says maintaining focus will be the key. "We need to know our assignments and just do our job," he said. "We cant try to do too much. I think Toronto overthought some things and they made some penalties and left a couple guys open on defence." This being the Redblacks first game, mistakes are likely to be made, but Johnson believes that if the team can make corrections on the fly they should fare well. Johnson laughed when remiinded that the team sits in first place and said it would mean a lot more when they accomplish it on their own. Carmelo Anthony Jersey. "We still have to go out and prove ourselves and we dont want anything handed to us," he said. "Everyone looks to us as an expansion team and a lot of people pick us to finish last so weve got a lot of things to prove and show the world what we can do." By all accounts the Redblacks see no reason why they cant compete with the rest of the East Division and believe the playoffs are a legitimate goal. "Were a confident group," said Ottawa native Justin Phillips. "We have lots of guys on this team who have been there and done that and had success in the playoffs, won Grey Cups so we have guys who know how to get the job done. Honestly theres no one here who lacks confidence." When asked what would consist of a successful season, veteran quarterback Henry Burris said, "playoffs, at minimum." While the health of the 39-year-old quarterback will be integral to any chance of success, Burris says with the veteran talent acquired through the dispersal draft and free agent signings theres no reason why this team shouldnt compete for a playoff spot. "We know its not how you start its how you finish," Burris said. "If you can get out to an early start and win games early on it definitely helps you out down the backstretch. "All we have to do is stay healthy and as quickly as we can gel together as a team and get on the same page. We want to make sure we peak at the right time which is going into that backstretch and into the playoffs because we all know anything can happen." While Phillips would love nothing more than to see the Redblacks advance to the post season he says hes first looking forward to getting the first game underway. "Weve been talking and talking about it and thinking about it that now its fun to finally get this thing going," he said. "Once we get into a routine its going to be like any other week, but it will be nice to get that first one out of the way." Notes: Campbell said the final roster for Thursdays game will be decided following Tuesdays practice as the coaching staff wants to ensure everyone gets through the practice unscathed before making a final decision. Cheap Jerseys Store China Jerseys White NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Stitched Jerseys China NFL Gear ' ' '

«« sday. Haren
 Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz