Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 33 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

24.07.2018 09:09
ses-loaded walk Antworten

QUEBEC -- Eugenie Bouchard gave Canada a 2-0 lead over Slovakia on Saturday in the Fed Cup World Group playoff tie at Laval University. Evan Turner Jersey . It took world No. 18 Bouchard two hours seven minutes to beat No. 137 Kristina Kucova in three sets 7-6 (0), 2-6, 6-1. "I didnt play well today. I am proud the way I fought through it" said Bouchard after the match. The Montreal native started very slowly, not being able to find her rhythm, committing unforced errors and double faulting on important points. "Lack of consistency was a big issue for me today" she added. Down 0-3 in the opening set, Bouchard started winning some key rallies, and after tying the set 6-6 she won seven points in a row in the tiebreaker to take the first set 7-6. But Kucova, who never finished a season being ranked inside the WTAs Top 100, played with even more determination. Hitting winners off both sides with her two-handed groundstrokes she won the second set quickly and decisively. "I know I can play well against top players," said Kucova. "This year Ive already play 3 set matches against Flavia (Pennetta) and Alize (Cornet). Ive lost, but I know I can play at their level." Bouchard then centred herself and cruised to a 6-1 win in the final set. Earlier, Aleksandra Wozniak earned a 4-6, 7-5, 7-5 win over Jana Cepelova in the first match of the tie. The Blainville, Que., native trailed 2-5 in the second set before she began playing more confidently off the ground, moving her opponent around the court and forcing errors from the young Slovak. "It was a difficult match," said Wozniak. "Weve never played before so I was focusing on reading her game, and this is why I was missing so much in the beginning of the match" Cepelova, ranked almost 100 spots higher than Wozniak, twice served for the match in the second and third sets but couldnt finish off the win. "I wanted to win this match so much! Ive been here for 12 days waiting for today," said Wozniak. "It was so close, and I thought Ive already won this match" Canada can secure a spot in the World Group I for 2015 in the first reverse singles match, when Bouchard plays Cepelova. The Canadians only need to win one match on Sunday to beat Slovakia for a place in the elite World Group. "But I have to play much better than today. Have to find my consistency before tomorrows match " said Bouchard. After the first match between Bouchard and Cepelova, Wozniak will face Kucova, and in doubles competition Torontos Sharon Fichman and Ottawas Gabriela Dabrowski will play Janette Husarova and Cepelova. Noah Vonleh Jersey . Among the teams moves was trading one of the teams two third round picks, no. 83 overall, to the Chicago Blackhawks for Brandon Bollig, a six-foot-two, 223-pound left-winger who had seven goals, seven assists, and 92 penalty minutes in 82 games last season. C.J. McCollum Jersey .200. His solution to his hitting woes was business in the front and a party in the back."That would be a mullet," Norris says. http://www.blazersteamofficial.com/ . Every. Single. Game. Thats 1,230 in total to cover the regular season. The man is Corey Sznajder, a soft-spoken 23-year-old Salisbury University grad who lives in Annapolis, Maryland and has been charting zone entries and zone exits throughout the NHL. I love big projects, he said. No kidding. At the 2013 Sloan Sports Analytics Conference, I met Eric Tulsky, who presented research on the value of controlled zone entries (short answer: about twice as valuable to enter with control of the puck rather than dumping it in) and Sznajder had charted a couple hundred games that were included in that study.ARLINGTON, Texas -- Christian Yelich kept coming up to bat in big situations. And the young leadoff hitter kept coming through for the Miami Marlins. Yelich set career highs with four hits and four RBIs, including the go-ahead two-run single in the seventh inning, as the Marlins beat the Texas Rangers 8-5 on Tuesday night for their record-tying 13th consecutive interleague victory. "Oh really, thats awesome, I guess," Yelich said about the streak, after first asking what it was. "I guess we just like playing (AL teams) and play well against them." The 13-game interleague winning streak matched the major league record shared by the New York Yankees and Tampa Bay Rays, who both reached that mark in 2004. The Marlins, 8-0 vs. American League teams this season, wrap up their quick two-game set in Texas on Wednesday. "Its one of those baseball things you probably cant figure out," Marlins manager Mike Redmond said. "Im sure theres probably somebody a lot smarter than me that can figure it out, but we just go out there and try to win a ball game." Yelichs single in the seventh inning sent home two unearned runs and put the Marlins ahead to stay, after the Rangers had taken the lead with a four-run sixth. There was also his tiebreaking two-run double in the fourth and the hustling double in the sixth when he scored on Casey McGehees two-out hit. "That was a great play, a big momentum-builder for us," Redmond said. "Anytime you can press the issue with base runners, you put pressure on them and it fires the guys up." Bryan Morris (5-0), the third Marlins pitcher, struck out two in 1 1-3 scoreless innings. Steve Cishek worked a perfect ninth with two strikeouts for his 15th save in 16 chances. Texas right-hander Jason Frasor (1-1) was responsible for the two unearned runs while facing four batters. Miami took advantage of second baseman Rougned Odoors fielding error on a potential double play in the seventh when Yelichs two-out single made it 6-5. Al-Farouq Aminu Jersey. "In the end, we didnt play the defence we were capable of playing. That hurt us," manager Ron Washington said. "We fought hard to get back into that game but we shot ourselves in the foot." Garrett Jones drove in two runs for the Marlins, including his RBI double in the eighth right after the Rangers committed two errors on one play, when Giancarlo Stanton went from first to third on a ball hit to left and then scored on the miscues. Texas went ahead 5-4 after their sixth-inning outburst capped off when Brad Snyder, called up from Triple-A Round Rock earlier Tuesday, scored from second base when Odor beat out a slow chopper for an infield single. Marlins starter Tom Koehler struck out seven through five innings, but the right-hander then allowed the first four batters to reach in the sixth, including a bases-loaded walk to Snyder, before Robinson Chirinos had his second sacrifice fly of the game. Yelich doubled off the base of the wall in centre field for a 3-1 lead in the fourth off Colby Lewis, after Justin Bour had a single and Jeff Mathis drew a walk to start the inning. Mathis might have been out at the plate if shortstop Elvis Andrus relay throw hadnt been cut off near the mound by Snyder, who was playing first base in the major leagues for the first time. An outfielder before playing his last two Triple-A games at first base, Snyder came up when Mitch Moreland (left ankle) was put on the 15-day disabled list. NOTES: The Rangers are 15-19 at home, including 2-6 on this homestand after coming off their longest trip of the season with a 7-4 record. ... Miami had 14 hits and left 13 runners on base. ... Texas has a majors-high 13 players on the DL. ... Rangers 3B Adrian Beltre had multiple hits for the seventh time in eight games. Cheap Jerseys Store China Jerseys White NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Stitched Jerseys China NFL Gear ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz