Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
zhanjiao1212 Offline

27.07.2018 08:24
back for the Santa Anita Derby on April Antworten

Jenson Button believes he is as good as it gets when it comes to delivering on and off the track in Formula 1 - and new drivers will find it difficult to be the full package. Theo Hernandez Real Madrid Jersey . The 36-year-old spoke to Sky Sports F1 ahead of the Australian GP about his future with McLaren, and was also asked whether his personable character in the paddock gave the impression that he wasnt angry, or hungry enough, to succeed.Button, who enjoys a strong relationship with sponsors such as Santander, claims he doesnt need to prove his desire to anyone after 16 years in the sport and that newcomers on the grid will discover that its not just about being fast. Jenson Button speaks to Damon Hill about re-signing with McLaren and the state of F1 If you cant be a different person out of the car, thats a weakness, the 2009 world champion told Sky F1s Damon Hill in an exclusive interview.I personally feel that when you get in the car you are a certain type of person. You give it your all, you give it your maximum and I feel that theres no one better than me at doing that through a race weekend. When is Bahrain GP on Sky? All the times you need for the second race of the 2016 season. When youre out of the car, you have to be a different personality or else the sponsors dont want to work with you, the partners dont want to work with you and your career is very short, however good you are on track.You need to be the full package and thats something you work over time and thats something the new kids will have to learn very quickly with the way the business this is. Its not the easiest place to find sponsors and partners in the sport for teams. They need drivers that are not only quick on the circuit but are publicly very good, very confident and someone they can relate to.Button almost quit the sport last season but says he was convinced to renew his partnership with Fernando Alonso, 35, after McLaren and Honda proved they were serious about returning to the front of the grid.A keen triathlete, Button now sees no reason why he and his Spanish team-mate cant remain in F1 for many years to come and doubts younger drivers will be able to have as long a stay. Id be surprised if the 18, 19-year-olds who come into the sport now could have a 17-year long career in the sport, because the world has changed. I think thats where Ive been lucky - Ive been able to grow over the years, not just into a good racing driver but the full package that you need to succeed in the sport.Its the same with Fernando. Its why weve been around for so long and why teams still want us to race for them even though were old at 35 and 36. The important thing is to stay on top of your fitness and stay on top of every aspect - then theres no reason to stop. Every race live in 2016 Sky Sports F1 brings you every race live in 2016. Fast and easy online upgrade - click here. Also See: Sky extends F1 deal until 2024 When is the Bahrain GP on Sky F1? Nacho Real Madrid Jersey . Jason Zucker and Matt Cooke also scored for Minnesota, which has won five of six. Kuemper made five saves in the first, nine in the second, and nine in the third. The rookies best save came with 2:17 left in the third period when he denied former Wild forward Matt Cullen from just outside of the crease on the right side. Jesus Vallejo Real Madrid Jersey . At Manchester United, Ferguson developed Beckham into one of the worlds most recognizable sportsmen, but the midfielder left United in 2003 for Real Madrid under a cloud after his relationship with the manager broke down. http://www.realmadridfcprohop.us/Isco-Real-Madrid-Jersey/ . So true. It is one thing to create a winning football team, and another to keep it winning. Each and every week it changes. The NFL creates a unique interest of not who is "the best", but much more who is "the best this week".Arcadia, CA (SportsNetwork.com) - Second choice Lord Nelson edged Breeders Cup Juvenile winner Texas Red at the wire to win Sundays $200,000 San Vicente Stakes at Santa Anita as both colts began their 3-year-old seasons Trained by Bob Baffert, Lord Nelson went off as the 19-10 second pick in the six-horse field of 3-year-olds with Texas Red the 7-10 favorite. Setting the pace in the seven-furlong San Vicente was 5-1 third choice Serbian Syclone with Lord Nelson and jockey Rafael Bejarano stalking along the inside after leaving from the rail and Texas Red trailing the field. I was concerned with the one hole, Baffert said, but they were going easy and he was behind them. I thought they were going slow and hes a fast horse, but Rafaels been working him and he knows the horse really well. Texas Red, ridden by Kent Desormeaux, gained ground on the final turn and moved inside at the top of the stretch to take the lead with Lord Nelson to the outside. He had him going nice and easy and he went wide and looked like he was sort of hanging, commented Baffert. I saw the Desormeaux horse (Texas Red) coming up the rail and I thought, Well, hes (Lord Nelson) gone. But he sort of kicked back in. The two moved together to the wire with Lord Nelson posting a neck decision over Texas Red. Finishing third was Sir Samson followed by Bench Warrant, Jazzy Josh and Seerbian Syclone. Gareth Bale Real Madrid Jersey. Punctuate and Magic Taste were both early scratches. The time for the seven furlongs was 1:22.15 on a fast track. Its a little disappointing, you know, cause its so close to winning, but the long-term goal is well within reach, Texas Reds trainer Keith Desormeaux said. Right now, the plans are still as Ive been saying. Hes probably going to go to the Risen Star (at the Fair Grounds, Feb. 21) and then well come back for the Santa Anita Derby on April 4. Lord Nelson, owned by Peachtree Stable, nearly doubled his earnings by $120,000 to $249,571. The chestnut colt, ridden for the time by Bejarano, has won three of five starts. Well play it by ear (as to his next race), Baffert noted. Were just trying to stay healthy ... but I like what he did today. Coming up to the race he was really training well, but sometimes theyll do that and wont run. But he ran like hed been working. Lord Nelson broke his maiden first time starting last July at Del Mar and was fourth in the FrontRunner Stakes at Santa Anita on Sept. 27. He came back on Oct. 13 with a win in the tracks Speakeasy Stakes as the 4-5 top pick. The colt was the 7-5 favorite for Churchill Downs Kentucky Jockey Club Stakes but finished fifth to El Kabeir. Lord Nelson returned $5.80, $2.60 and $2.20. Texas Red paid $2.20 and $2.10, and Sir Samson paid $3.40 to show. Wholesale NFL T-shirts Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Gear Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz