Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 119 mal aufgerufen
 Über's Forum
zxlbxj1 Offline

27.07.2018 10:11
a bunch of fluids and gave him an I Antworten

Toronto Rock defender Cam Woods has officially announced his retirement after 14 seasons in the National Lacrosse League, the last six of those were spent with the Rock. Woods started his career with the Albany Attack and then moved with the franchise to San Jose. He was a member of the Chicago Shamrox for one season in 2007 before coming to Toronto in 2008. He was the captain in Albany for three of his four seasons and also wore the "C" in San Jose for three years and for his lone season in Chicago. "The competitive fire is still burning but my body just isnt in the kind of shape that allows me to compete at the level I want to anymore," said an emotional Woods. "I feel like I have been at 80 to 85 percent and just getting to that level has been a struggle for me recently. The inability to compete at the level I want to be at was the deal breaker. "I have been playing since I was 11-years old, now that its over it will be a tough adjustment but I am looking forward to the next chapter of my life and spending more time with my family." The 37-year old played in 3 NLL championship games, two with the Rock (2010, 2011) and one against the Rock as a member of the Albany Attack (2002). Woods captured the NLL Champions Cup with Toronto in 2011. He was also named the NLLs top defensive player in 2004 while playing with the Attack. "The Champions Cup was the one that had eluded me," recalled Woods who has also won a pair of Mann Cup Canadian Senior "A" Championships. "Sharing that championship with some great people at home in Toronto is the one I will cherish the most. I have pictures from that night, on the floor with my family and Ill have that ring and those memories forever." Woods also mentioned that his first experience playing for Team Canada in Australia at the World Field Lacrosse Championships in 2002 was a career highlight. "Hearing OCanada being played so far away from home was a proud moment." During his career, Woods logged 233 games and scored 57 goals, added 117 assists for 174 points along with 1243 loose balls. "I want to thank all the people in Toronto," said Woods. "Thank you to all of my teammates that I have gone to battle with, the front office staff with the Rock and everyone behind the scenes, it is a real family atmosphere with the Rock. The training staff, the coaches and (Rock Owner & President) Jamie (Dawick) have all supported me so much through the years and I am forever grateful for the opportunities and memories." "Cam is a leader that will be sorely missed," said Dawick. "He is a professional and a class act. Everything he brought to this franchise both on and off the floor will not be easily replaced. He is a warrior, a teammate and a true friend." Brendan Gaunce Jersey . Raonic, the mens No. 8 seed from Thornhill, Ont., needed more than three hours to overcome Frenchman Gilles Simon 4-6, 6-3, 2-6, 6-2, 7-5 and become the first Canadian man into the fourth round at Roland Garros. Markus Naslund Jersey .C. -- Kurt Busch put his chances at "70 per cent" at running the Indianapolis 500 this year because of recent developments that have pushed a potential program along. http://www.authentichockeyshopcanucks.co...Nilsson-Jersey/. The lightning strike was in the parking lot of Crew Stadium on Saturday night, but its not known if the off-duty lieutenant was struck directly, Columbus Fire Department Battalion Chief Tracy Smith said. The firefighter, identified as Lt. Vancouver Canucks Jerseys .com) - The Memphis Grizzlies signed guard Seth Curry on Tuesday. Todd Bertuzzi Jersey . Spains victory rendered Frances 3-0 win against Finland meaningless as Spain needed just one point to secure passage to Brazil. Franck Ribery and Karim Benzema scored either side of Joona Toivios own-goal as France advanced to the playoff among the eight best second-place finishers.DETROIT -- Omar Infante showed the Detroit Tigers what theyre missing. Infante hit a three-run homer in the sixth inning and had an RBI single in a four-run fifth against former teammate Justin Verlander, helping the Kansas City Royals beat the Tigers 11-8 Monday night. Infante became expendable in Detroit last November when the franchise traded first baseman Prince Fielder to Texas for second baseman Ian Kinsler. The next month, Infante signed a $30.25 million, four-year contract with the Royals, and their manager is glad he did. "I didnt really think much about Omar last year with the lineup that they had," Royals skipper Ned Yost acknowledged. "I would try to pitch around this guy and pitch around this guy to get to Omar, and Omar constantly just beat our brains in offensively. At about the midway point, I started realizing how really good he was." With 90-plus games left this season, the Tigers are finding out how vulnerable they are and how good Kansas City is in the tightly contested AL Central. The Royals have won a season-high eight straight to pull within a half-game of Detroit atop the division. Kansas City has won 11 of 13 since trailing the Tigers by 6 1/2 games at the start of the month. "We got on a nice little run here and weve made up some ground," Yost said. Detroit scored six runs in the ninth inning and pulled within three on J.D. Martinezs two-out grand slam off Donnie Joseph. Michael Mariot struck out Austin Jackson looking for the final out. Jason Vargas (7-2) gave up two runs on seven hits and two walks to win his third straight. Verlander (6-7) allowed seven earned runs in consecutive starts for the first time in his career, giving up a season-high 12 hits and striking out two over six innings. He got off to a good start, retiring the Royals in order on 10 pitches in the first inning, and pitched four scoreless innings before getting roughed up. The Royalls took a 4-2 lead in the fifth inning when Billy Butler followed Infantes RBI single with a three-run double off Verlander.dddddddddddd "Our confidence level is as high as it can get," Butler said. "I dont think it is as much him as it is were going really good right now." Infante cleared the left-field fences with his third homer this year with two on to make it 7-2 in the sixth, leading fans to boo Verlander, who is in the second season of his seven-year, $180 million deal. "I dont blame the fans for booing," Verlander said. "They are frustrated with me, just like Im frustrated with myself. I would have probably booed myself tonight. Theyve cheered me a lot of times, and they will cheer me again." The jeers kept coming in the next inning when Kansas City scored four runs -- one earned -- on four hits and two errors off Evan Reed, who failed to retire any Royals as their lead grew to 11-2. The Royals finished with a season high in runs and hits (17) on a steamy night in the Motor City. Detroit hurt its chances of winning the opener of the four-game series early in the game. Both teams lost a player to cramps. Tigers outfielder Torii Hunter left the game in the fourth with a cramp in his right hamstring. "Its not a strain," Detroit manager Brad Ausmus insisted. Royals catcher Salvador Perez was replaced in the seventh because of cramps in both calves. "Hes fine," Yost said. "They made him drink a bunch of fluids and gave him an IV." NOTES: Kansas City RHP Yordano Ventura (4-5) will start against Detroit RHP Max Scherzer (8-2) on Tuesday night, when the Royals will have a chance to move into first place and push the Tigers to second in the division for the first time this season. ... Kansas Citys winning streak is the longest active streak in the majors and its best since winning nine in a row from July 22 to Aug. 1 last year. Wholesale NFL T-shirts Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Gear Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz