Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 Sonstiges
zxlbxj1 Offline

28.07.2018 04:04
he system to win an NBA-record 11 championships as a coach. Jackson said he wont insist the Knicks coach run it, but has made cl Antworten

Glendale, AZ (SportsNetwork.com) - Martin Jones made 26 saves for his second consecutive shutout as the Los Angeles Kings claimed a 4-0 win over the Arizona Coyotes on Thursday. Jones made 28 saves in the Kings 4-0 win over the Wild on Nov. 26. Los Angeles has back-to-back shutouts -- Jonathan Quick blanked the Boston Bruins 2-0 on Tuesday. I try not to look at shutouts too much, more of the process than anything else, said Jones. Ive just got to continue to work on my game and there is definitely some stuff I can clean up and continue to get better here. Dustin Brown had two goals and an assist for the Kings, who have won three of four. Jarret Stoll and Alec Martinez both had one goal and an assist. Mike Smith got the start for the Coyotes and gave up three goals on 20 shots before being pulled. Devan Dubnyk stopped 21-of-22 shots in relief. Brown scored on a breakaway at 8:59 of the first to make it 1-0. He scored again at the 9:57 mark of the second. The first goal was a tough goal. First chance they got was a breakaway, said Coyotes head coach Dave Tippett. I thought we pushed hard, almost carried the puck in the net three times in the second period. Then they came down and got another. Stoll lit the lamp on a power play at 15:41 of the middle stanza. Martinezs blast from the point was deflected in by Stoll. Martinezs shot from the point got past Dubnyk at 9:26 of the third. Martinez signed a six-year contract extension on Wednesday. Game Notes The Kings had lost five straight games in Arizona ... The Coyotes have lost six straight home games for the first time since early 2009 ... The Coyotes started a five-game homestand on Thursday ... Jones has six shutouts in his first 24 NHL starts ... Kings forward Marian Gaborik (upper body) sat out a third straight game ... Coyotes defenseman Connor Murphy (upper body) missed his second straight game. Robert Horry Jersey .Y. - Everyone expected Clayton Kershaw to pitch a shutout, and he did — a unanimous choice for the NL Cy Young Award. James Worthy Lakers Jersey . -- Downcast before the final game of what had been a difficult road trip, the Ottawa Senators found a way to dig out a little momentum in the desert before heading home. http://www.lakersteamofficial.com/Shaqui...-Lakers-Jersey/. The Italian side scored twice in a four-minute span in the second half to defeat former stars from S. Custom Los Angeles Lakers Jerseys . What they did need, the Devils got from Patrik Elias. Elias scored a power-play goal 40 seconds into overtime to give the New Jersey Devils a 3-2 victory over the Dallas Stars. Robert Horry Lakers Jersey . According to the CFL Scouting Bureaus January rankings, four of the top five Canadian prospects line-up on the offensive side of the trenches, which is good news for Bombers general manager Kyle Walters. With only one selection in the first two rounds — Walters sent his second-round pick to Saskatchewan in the days ahead of the 2013 trade deadline — the No. NEW YORK -- Steve Kerr said Sunday he spoke with Phil Jackson twice over the weekend and that they will continue discussing the possibility of him becoming coach of the New York Knicks. Kerr said he had dinner with Jackson, his former coach with Chicago and the new Knicks team president, on Friday night and they talked again Saturday. Kerr is in New York to work the game between the Brooklyn Nets and Toronto Raptors for TNT. "Theres a lot to cover on both sides and this was the first time weve talked about the job. It just opened up last week and so weve got a lot of things to discuss," Kerr said. Jackson fired Mike Woodson and the rest of the Knicks coaching staff after a 37-45 season, and again said he wasnt interested in returning to coaching. Though Kerr has never been a coach, he has been mentioned as a candidate for the job since Jackson was hired in March. Jackson said last week he hoped to speak with Kerr soon to see gauge his desire to do the job, and it definitely interests Kerr. "How could it not?" Kerr said. "I mean, its the Knicks and its Phil Jackson, my coach. So Id be crazy not to look into it." Kerr said he has wanted to coach since stepping down as Phoenix Suns general manager in 2010. He won three titles playing for Jackson in Chicago, and agreed with his former coach that they have similar views of the game. "I know Phil last week said we share the same space, which I think is well said," Kerr said. "Wee share a lot of the same philosophies.dddddddddddd I learned a lot of my basketball from him and Tex Winter, and so I think its safe to say that we have a lot of the same ideas." Winter taught the triangle offence and was a longtime Jackson assistant when he used the system to win an NBA-record 11 championships as a coach. Jackson said he wont insist the Knicks coach run it, but has made clear his belief in it. Woodson went 109-79 with the Knicks, leading them last season to their first division championship since 1994, but was fired with a year left on his contract. He said Sunday on NBA TV that coaching the team that drafted him out of college was like a "dream come true." "And the last two years, prior to coming into this season, was a good two seasons for our ballclub and our fans. And this year things just didnt work out," Woodson said. "Sometimes in life things just dont work out according to plan. But I look at it, overall, it was a good run." Jackson said he doesnt have a timetable, though he hoped to have a coach in place by the July summer league. Kerr said it was tough to do things quickly because hes on the road so much of the spring working games. Hes been going to training camps and meeting with coaches, and wants to work with players instead of another role in a front office. "Ive been preparing for this and if its something that feels like the right fit, its something Im going to do," Kerr said. Wholesale NFL T-shirts Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Gear Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz