Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

09.04.2018 10:06
CLEMSON, S. [url=http://www.jaguarsfansclub.com/Black-Malik-Jackson-Jaguars-Jersey.h tml?cat=920]Malik Jackson Jersey[/url] .C. - Antworten

CLEMSON, S. Malik Jackson Jersey .C. -- Tajh Boyd wasnt going to a let some bumps and bruises spoil his final season, no matter how sore his shoulder might be come morning. Boyd threw for 340 yards and four touchdowns to break Philip Rivers Atlantic Coast Conference career record in No. 8 Clemsons 55-31 victory over Georgia Tech on Thursday night. Boyd threw a major scare into Tigers coaches, teammates and the 75,324 fans at Death Valley when he remained on the turf in pain at the end of the third quarter with what the school said was a left collarbone injury. But Boyd had X-rays done and no breaks were discovered. He bounded out of the locker room, grabbed a ball and even pestered offensive co-ordinator Chad Morris to go back in. Boyd didnt have to, though, with Clemson (9-1, 7-1 ACC) ahead 41-24 and cruising to a third straight victory since losing to No. 2 Florida State last month. "If it was a dire situation I felt like I needed to play I felt like I couldve," Boyd said. "But we were in a situation where it wasnt needed." Will he slow down at all with FCS opponent Citadel up next for Clemson on Nov. 23? "No, man, Im not going to miss my last game in the valley," he said. "Ill throw a pad in there and Ill be fine." Thats been Boyds attitude for much of his record-setting career. "Hes a competitor," Morris said. "My gosh, look at the records this guy has broken in the ACC. Wow. And in just three years." Boyd has 97 touchdown passes, two more than Rivers -- now with the San Diego Chargers -- had at North Carolina State from 2000-03. Georgia Tech (6-4, 5-3) had feint hopes of winning the ACC Coastal Division, but fell behind 20-0 early in the second quarter and could not catch up. Sammy Watkins had touchdowns catches of 41 and 44 yards for the Tigers. The stadium went silent when Boyd was down on the field. The mood lightened up when he returned to the sideline and loosed up his arm. Hell need to be healthy in two weeks when the Tigers look to break a four-game losing streak to rival South Carolina. Receiver Martavis Bryant said the players were worried when they saw Boyd in pain, but things lightened up once he return as the same ol, smiling Tajh. "It felt good," Bryant said. "We need him." Bryant finished with five catches for a career high 176 yards receiving, including a 76-yard TD pass from Boyd. Watkins finished with 104 yards, his seventh game over the century mark this season. He also moved past 1,000 yards on the season It was Clemsons first time out in Death Valley since a 51-14 loss to No. 2 Florida State on Oct. 19. Boyd and the Tigers made sure they gave the fans plenty to cheer about. Not that anyone will totally forget the Seminoles game, particularly because its the second consecutive year the Tigers will miss the ACC title game because of a loss to Florida State. Still, the Clemson hoped to close the season strongly in its first Thursday night home game in 11 years. But thats usually tricky for Clemson when it comes to Georgia Tech, which had won four of the past six games in the series and befuddled the Tigers for years with coach Paul Johnsons highly effective triple-option attack. This time, though, the Tigers defence was off and running from the start. The group forced three straight three-and-outs and didnt give up a first down until the second quarter. Clemson had its struggles early on offence, too, twice driving into Tech territory yet settling for Chandler Catanzaros two field goals. Catanzaros second kick was a career-long 51-yarder and gave him the school mark for field goals of 40 yards or longer at 24. He broke the mark of 23 set by former Tigers and NFL punter Chris Gardocki. The Tigers cranked things up in the second quarter. Boyd dropped a perfect pass to Watkins for a 41-yard TD to go up 13-0. On Clemsons next series, Boyd had a 47-yard strike to Bryant to the 4 and lofted a scoring pass to the left corner to freshman receiver Mike Williams. After Georgia Tech broke through on David Sims 1-yard touchdown run, Clemson quickly answered back with Boyds 76-yard touchdown throw to Bryant that broke Rivers ACC record. Boyd also had his 17th career 300-yard passing game, leaving him one behind Rivers ACC record in that category. Georgia Tech came in with an ACC-best 311 rushing yards a game, yet was held to 72 in the opening half as Clemsons defensive front chased down quarterback Vad Lee. The Yellow Jackets cut the score to 27-17 on Robert Godhighs 65-yard touchdown run early in the third quarter, but Clemson scored on its next two possessions to take control for good. "Once we did that, we started feeling good about ourselves," Godhigh said. "But then we started kicking ourself in the foot again." Lee threw 23 times against the Tigers -- he combined for just 18 throws in Georgia Techs three-game win streak -- and the Yellow Jackets were held to 72 rushing in the opening half and 248 for the game. Tailback Robert Godhigh ran for 126 yards and two touchdowns. He also had five catches for 103 yards. It was the most points Clemson scored on Georgia Tech since winning 73-0 in 1903 when John Heisman -- yes, that John Heisman -- coached the Tigers. Heisman left the next season to coach the Yellow Jackets. Marqise Lee Jersey . Dallas also Monday recalled defenceman Aaron Rome from his conditioning assignment with the Texas Stars of the American Hockey League and assigned goaltender Jack Campbell to the AHL squad. Cam Robinson Jersey .com) - The collective hearts of Chicago Bulls fans sank on Friday night when Derrick Rose went down with a leg injury against the Cleveland Cavaliers. http://www.jaguarsfansclub.com/Black-Josh-Lambo-Jaguars-Jersey.html?cat=978 . Beckham says "nothing has been confirmed yet, but its something I am very excited about." He adds that "Miami is something that really excites me because there is a great energy down there.DUNEDIN, Florida – If Jose Bautista ends the season on the baseball field, itll mark the first time since 2011 but the Blue Jays slugger bristles at the suggestion he isnt a durable ballplayer. "Its not because I was neglecting my training regime or anything like that," Bautista said of his injuries. "It is disappointing and it is upsetting that I dont get to go out there and finish the season with the team and finish strong. Thats been the case in the last two years so hopefully it doesnt happen again." Bautista tore the tendon sheath in his wrist while taking a swing in a game at Yankee Stadium on July 16, 2012. The injury essentially cost him the remainder of the season, save for five plate appearances over two games in late August. Last year, Bautista jammed his hip while running the bases in July. He played with pain for about a month and then removed himself from a game at Yankee Stadium on August 20. He wouldnt set foot on the field for the rest of the year. Bautista continues to hit home runs at a prodigious pace. He went deep on 6.2 per cent of his at-bats in 2013, a trend that has steadily declined since his career-high 54 home run breakout season in 2010 (8.4 per cent in 2011, 8.1 per cent in 2012) when he rounded the bases in 9.5 per cent of his at-bats. Considering he was recovering from serious wrist surgery, a body part that when injured can sap sluggers of their power, his numbers remain impressive. The 33-year-old describes as "great" his just-getting-to-know-you relationship with new hitting coach Kevin Seitzer. The two have spoken briefly in Dunedin and had a couple of phone conversations during the offseason. Broadly put, Seitzers modus operandi is to encourage his hitters to use the entire field. Bautista is among a number of Jays, Edwin Encarnacion and Colby Rasmus included, who are almost dead pull hitters. "You just watch the way they throw the shift on him," said manager John Gibbons. "They leave some big holes (on the right side) for him. There are some cheap RBIs that way. I mean, the way I look at it, you get 500 at-bats in a season and say you hit 50 home runs, which is an unbelievable year. Thats still a lot of at-bats without home runs. If youre more of a complete hitter and youll take some hits (to the right side) to get a rally going or drive in a big run or something, that can only help." Leadership and its role on a baseball team continue to be topics of debate among those who follow the game closely. The consensus amongst players is that winning breeds camaraderie, something directly reflected in the success of last years world champion Boston Red Sox. The Jays buried themselves with a 10-17 April last season, injuries mounted and not even an 11-game winning streak in June could salvage the year. As a result, the clubhouse, while it didnt have any crippling divisions, wasnt a tight-knit unit. Players on winning teams, with something to play for, may be more willing to push a single through the opposite side to score a run instead of being concerned primarily with their own stats. "I think if everybody does as well as theyre capable of doing, with some leadership – and hopefully I get to help out in that area – I think we can be a much better team than we were last year and a closer team than we showed last year that we were," said Bautista. The slugger doesnt share fans angst over Torontos relatively quiet offseason. "t;Not at all," said Bautista. Chris Ivory Jersey. "I think we have a good group of guys. Were very competitive. Were really talented and I think if we remain healthy and everybody plays up to their capabilities, nobody needs to go do anything outstanding or hit 60 home runs or have a sub-1.00 ERA, we just need to play up to our capabilities." Pitching Depth The Blue Jays announced on Friday theyve claimed RHP Liam Hendriks off waivers from Baltimore. To make room for Hendriks on the 40-man roster, the team designated infielder Brent Morel for assignment. Hendriks, 25, was born and raised in Perth, Australia. Hes struggled in limited big league action over three seasons, all with Minnesota, compiling a record of 2-13, an ERA of 6.06 and a WHIP of 1.590. Morel is a former third round pick of the White Sox, selected off waivers from Chicago on December 23. A right-handed bat, there was thought that Morel would compete for a job off the bench. Understanding the Business Reliever Neil Wagner, 30, is caught in the middle of a numbers game and he knows it. "Taken in the 21st round in the middle of nowhere, youre forced to prove yourself and thats how Ive done it my whole career," said Wagner. "I plan on doing that in camp as well." The Blue Jays will consider going with an eight-man bullpen out of camp but that still wont guarantee Wagner a big league job. Casey Janssen, Sergio Santos, Brett Cecil, Aaron Loup and Steve Delabar are guaranteed spots. Dustin McGowan will be stretched out this spring but it seems more likely he will be a reliever. Wagner has an option remaining, whereas Jeremy Jeffress, Esmil Rogers and Todd Redmond do not, which doesnt bode well for his chances to make the team. "They havent told me anything," said Wagner. "Im expecting that Ill be here until Im not. I plan on going out and pitching well and pitching my way onto the team and if things dont work out that way, then Ill go down to Buffalo and do the same thing." Wagner has a live arm, his fastball routinely clocking in the mid to high 90s and can touch 100 miles per hour. He allowed only one run, earned, in his first 12 appearances with the Blue Jays last season. He ended the season with a 3.79 ERA over 36 appearances, striking out 7.8 batters over nine innings while walking 3.1 hitters per nine innings. He had a 1.368 WHIP over what, to this point, was his longest stint in the majors. "I feel like I proved that I can pitch at the big league level but in this game, nothing is given to you, nothings owed to you, so anything could happen at any time and Im perfectly okay with that." Nickeas Cant Lose Catcher Mike Nickeas kept an eye on the Canada-USA semi-final hockey game in Sochi. "Im a winner today, either way," he joked in passing. Nickeas was born in Vancouver in 1983, while his father, whos English, was playing for the Vancouver Whitecaps of the now-defunct North American Soccer League. His mother is American and Nickeas grew up in California, which explains his allegiances to both sides. Guess is hell be cheering for Canada in Sundays gold medal game against Sweden. Gibbons Talks Haircuts Manager John Gibbons, himself sporting a new, shorter haircut this spring, didnt appreciate my efforts to update my do. "It looks like a ducks ass," Gibbons joked before starting his daily scrum with the media. Well, I cant change the haircut now. My pride wont allow it. Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz