Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
panxing18 Offline

28.07.2018 05:07
sabled list for Velasquez in h Antworten

The Philadelphia Phillies have placed right-hander Vince Velasquez on the 10-day disabled list with a bruised forearm a day after he made a dazzling throw with his left hand.

Velasquez was hit just below the elbow on a liner back up the middle by Washington’s Adam Eaton in the second inning Saturday. He picked up the ball and threw it left-handed to first base to get the final out. He then went down Cheap Logan Paulsen Jersey , riling in pain and clutching his right arm.

”I feel a lot better than yesterday,” Velasquez told reporters Sunday. ”A lot more movement going on and just continue doing my work stuff that I need to do Authentic Tarvarius Moore Jersey , lower half, and then continue to doing my core and all that stuff I need to do and go from there.”

This is the fourth trip to the disabled list for Velasquez in his three seasons with Philadelphia.

Also Sunday Authentic Kyzir White Jersey , the Phillies reinstated right-handed reliever Pat Neshek from the 10-day DL, recalled righty Jake Thompson from Triple-A Lehigh Valley and optioned left-hander Zac Curtis to Lehigh Valley.

Neshek Jacoby Ellsbury Jersey , who was re-signed by the Phillies during the offseason, had been on the disabled list since opening day with a forearm injury.

. Adidas Corey Perry Jersey , Authentic Womens Frank Ragnow Jersey , Authentic Womens Geron Christian Jersey , Cheap Football Jerseys Shop ,

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz