Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 PHP
zxlbxj1 Offline

31.07.2018 03:12
for his first save. "Its great to give Q some run support," Gillaspie said. "Hes a guy that goes out there every time, hes a fig Antworten

ST. LOUIS -- Bosnia-Herzogovina made its second appearance in St. Louis in six months. This time, it gave its large, raucous local fan base plenty to cheer about. Edin Dzeko scored both goals in a 2-1 victory over Ivory Coast on Friday night in the run-up to the countrys first World Cup appearance. "We knew they were going to be a powerful team with good pace and they showed that," goalkeeper Asmir Begovic said. "It was a good test for us to play against a good team and we enjoyed it." Its estimated more than 30,000 Bosnians relocated to St. Louis from the former war-torn Yugoslavia, and the games have provided an opportunity to display national pride. Argentina shut out the national team 2-0 in November across downtown at Busch Stadium. "It was the engagement, Im happy with the way they were involved in the game," coach Safet Susic said through an interpreter. "The last time they left disappointed, not in the result, in the way they played." Long-time Ivory Coast standout Didier Drogba scored on a free kick in the 91st minute. The 36-year-old Drogba did not start but had another good scoring chance after entering in the second half. "The coach needs to see everyone before he makes his decisions," Drogba said. "I feel good. I was working out, I was injured a few weeks ago and I worked hard to come back to fitness. Im pretty happy with what Im doing at the moment." Drogba was almost apologetic about getting the free kick, said it was "not a good reason." The attendance was 14,101, less than half the turnout for the Argentina match and more than 50,000 shy of capacity at the Edward Jones Dome while the Cardinals-Giants game was sold out. Virtually all of the fans were near field level and Bosnian supporters concentrated behind the net defended by team in the first half did their best to make up for the low numbers, chanting and singing songs to an incessant drum beat. Fans hurled numerous smoke bombs and some flares, too, in the vicinity of Ivory Coast goalkeeper Sylvain Gbouhouo in the second half. Gbouhouo tossed them aside when he had the chance while clouds accompanied by an acrid odour hung over the pitch. "It is something which is normal for us, for our supporters," Susic said. "We have had more." A grass field at the dome, where the Rams play on field turf, was installed earlier in the week for the game. Crews began digging it out a little more than an hour after the game ended. Dzeko, a striker for Manchester City and Bosnias top offensive threat, scored 10 of the countrys 30 goals in World Cup qualifying. Dzeko had an empty net in the 17th minute after an Ivory Coast defender blocked a shot by Zvjezdan Misimovic. He corralled a hard pass from Miralem Pjanic in the 53rd minute and scored just inside the left post. Bosnian forward Vedad Ibisevic, who played at Saint Louis University, was a reserve and entered in the 60th minute. Susic said Ibisevic didnt start because he didnt want two offensive players at forward. Next week, Bosnia plays Mexico in Chicago and Ivory Coast plays El Salvador in Frisco, Texas. Zack Greinke Diamondbacks Jersey . Roy says he will know more about Duchenes potential playing status Sunday. Duchene has been out since damaging the MCL in his left knee when he ran into a teammate against San Jose on March 29. Hes been skating on his own all week, before joining the team Saturday hours before a pivotal game in a series tied at 2. Custom Diamondbacks Jerseys . -- Jay Haas and Peter Jacobsen took the second-round lead Saturday in the Champions Tours Legends of Golf, teaming for a 6-under 48 in windy conditions on the par-3 Top of the Rock course. http://www.diamondbacksapparelsshop.com/...ez-jersey-c-18/. Scolari says that although Brazilians have the right to complain about the government and demand improvements, perhaps the protests wont be coming at the "right time. Archie Bradley Jersey .C. -- Kurt Busch put his chances at "70 per cent" at running the Indianapolis 500 this year because of recent developments that have pushed a potential program along. Curt Schilling Jersey .Y. - Rob Manfred was promoted Monday to Major League Baseballs chief operating officer, which may make him a candidate to succeed Bud Selig as commissioner. CHICAGO -- While the Chicago White Sox await the return of injured slugger Jose Abreu, Dayan Viciedo is doing his part to make up for the missing power. Viciedo hit a long three-run homer, Conor Gillaspie collected four more hits and the White Sox beat the Cleveland Indians 6-2 on Monday. Abreu, who is out with a left ankle injury, took 25 grounders and played soft toss before the game. He also hit 30 balls off a tee. The slugger is expected to be activated from the 15-day disabled list when he is eligible on June 2. Viciedo went 2 for 4 for his first multihit game since May 19 at Kansas City. He said the bond between the two Cuban players has been beneficial for both sides. "We have a great relationship," he said through an interpreter. "There are some things he has mentioned to me and I give him advice as well. It goes both ways. Knowing each other for years and then being here together definitely helps." Gillaspie went 4 for 4, scored twice and drove in a run. He became the first White Sox player to hit three doubles in a single game since Paul Konerko on May 26, 2012, against the Indians. Viciedo connected in the third inning against Josh Tomlin as the White Sox improved to 5-3 this year against Cleveland. Mike Aviles, Michael Brantley and Ryan Raburn had two hits apiece for the Indians, who have dropped three of four. Brantley and Raburn each drove in a run. Cleveland third baseman Lonnie Chisenhall committed a costly error in the third inning, allowing Marcus Semien to reach. Gillaspie then singled to put runners on first and second before Viciedo drove a 1-2 pitch over the wall in left for his fifth homer, giving the White Sox a 3-1 lead. "Thats on me," Tomlin said. "I need to do a better job of picking Lonnie up there. It took a tough hop and I need to come back and make a better pitch to Viciedo right there." Gillaspie is batting .407 (24 ffor 59) in his last 16 games.dddddddddddd. The White Sox added two more runs in the sixth on consecutive RBI singles for Alexei Ramirez and Alejandro De Aza against Bryan Shaw. Gillaspies third double in the seventh scored Semien from first base, making it 6-2. "Any time you can add on runs, its big," Chicago manager Robin Ventura said. Tomlin (3-2) allowed two earned runs and five hits in five-plus innings. He struck out eight and walked one. Jose Quintana (3-4) pitched six effective innings for the White Sox, allowing two runs and five hits. Scott Downs got four outs for his first save. "Its great to give Q some run support," Gillaspie said. "Hes a guy that goes out there every time, hes a fighter, hes a bulldog out there. To give him some run support, it has to make him feel better about his performance." Quintana also got some help from his defence in the sixth. Raburn singled in Brantley with one out, but was thrown out by right fielder Moises Sierra trying to stretch it to a double. "Its a good feeling," Quintana said. "Thats a good one for us, the first game of the series. It was good to make a quality start, too, which gives us a chance to win." NOTES: Cleveland manager Terry Francona declined comment on the Cubs hiring Manny Ramirez as a minor league coach/player. "Ive got my hands full being the manager of this team," said Francona, who was in Boston with Ramirez and Cubs executive Theo Epstein. "I did exchange a couple of texts with Theo yesterday in fun." ... Indians slugger Carlos Santana was in the original lineup at DH but was scratched because he was feeling ill. ... INF Jason Kipnis (right oblique strain) will rejoin the Indians on Tuesday following a rehab assignment. ... RHP Justin Masterson (2-3) faces White Sox ace Chris Sale (4-0) in the second game of the series. Black China NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Hoodies Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz