Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 51 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

09.04.2018 10:06
MINNEAPOLIS -- Felix Hernandez stopped another slide for Seattle on Sunday. [url=http://www.nbaraptorsonline.com/Authentic-Serge Antworten

MINNEAPOLIS -- Felix Hernandez stopped another slide for Seattle on Sunday. Serge Ibaka Jersey . Hernandez pitched eight strong innings and Robinson Cano had four hits and the Mariners defeated the Minnesota Twins 6-2. The Mariners were winless since King Felixs previous start, but Hernandez (5-1) helped snap their four-game skid by giving up two runs and seven hits while striking out five and walking one. "Its always a confidence builder coming to the park when we know hes pitching. Typically we know that we dont have to put up too many runs to come out with a W," Mariners right fielder Michael Saunders said. Hernandez has been especially tough on the Twins in recent years. In his past four starts against Minnesota, he has pitched 34 innings and allowed three earned runs with 30 strikeouts. "Its the same old story -- really good stuff," Twins left fielder Jason Kubel said of facing Hernandez. "Hes just tough, one of the toughest guys to hit." The Twins, who have won three straight series and six of nine overall, jumped out to a 2-0 lead in the third inning on a rally keyed by a successful replay challenge. With a man on first and nobody out, shortstop Danny Santana hit a dribbler to first baseman Justin Smoak, who flipped the ball to Hernandez covering at first. Santana was ruled out on the play, but replays showed that his foot hit the bag just before the pitcher arrived. Hernandez almost got out of the jam, striking out Brian Dozier and Joe Mauer on two-strike sliders, but Trevor Plouffe scored both runners with a two-out single to right-centre to put Minnesota on top 2-0. "I made one mistake," Hernandez said of his performance on Sunday. "I left that slider a little bit up against Plouffe and he got that hit. It was off the plate, but he put a good swing on it. "I was a little (angry). I did not put a zero on the scoreboard. After that I made better pitches." Meanwhile, after Twins starter Ricky Nolasco (2-4) breezed through the first three innings, the Mariners rallied by going deep in the count and making Nolasco work the second time through the order. They got one run back on Kyle Seagers RBI single in the fourth, but they also drove up Nolascos pitch count by making him throw 33 pitches that inning. Nolascos ability to avoid trouble ran out in the fifth. James Jones led off with an infield single, then scored on Michael Saunders triple to right field. Cano followed with a shot off the centre field wall for an RBI double that gave Seattle a 3-2 lead. By the end of the inning, Nolasco had thrown 100 pitches and was done for the day. And Hernandez had all the runs he needed to snap that losing streak. "With that guy over there, you have to play perfect baseball," Twins manager Ron Gardenhire said. "We didnt do that. We gave them a few too many chances, and when you give them chances like that, thats what happens." Saunders added a sacrifice fly in the sixth inning, Justin Smoak had an RBI double in the seventh and Cano scored on a wild pitch in the ninth as the Mariners pulled away. Mariners closer Fernando Rodney worked a scoreless ninth in a non-save situation to cap what Seattle manager Lloyd McClendon called an "ideal" day. "Our starter went eight and we got our closer some much-needed work," McClendon said. "It was perfect." Notes: McClendon said that the team will decide later this week whether 1B/OF Logan Morrison is ready to begin a minor-league rehab assignment. Morrison has missed five weeks with a strained right hamstring. ... Seattle DH Corey Hart left the game in the fourth inning after straining his left hamstring while stealing second base. ... Canos single in the fourth extended his on-base streak to 26 games, the longest in the major leagues this year. ... The Twins will send RHP Kevin Correia (1-5, 6.80) to the mound when they open a two-game series at San Diego on Tuesday. ... The Mariners also have a day off Monday. They will travel to Texas for a two-game set against the Rangers, with RHP Hisashi Iwakuma (2-0, 1.59) starting on Tuesday. Bruno Caboclo Jersey . - Pittsburgh Steelers president Art Rooney II says the NFL has told the team it will not be docked a pick in this years draft for coach Mike Tomlins foray onto the field against Baltimore last November. Delon Wright Jersey . "He came up to me and said, I want to train," said Toronto coach Ryan Nelsen. The 26-year-old midfielder is expected to play Saturday night when Toronto hosts D.C. United, returning to his Major League Soccer squad with mixed feelings about the Americans World Cup run -- sad that it ended when it did but proud of his teams performance. http://www.nbaraptorsonline.com/Authentic-Kyle-Lowry-Raptors-Jersey/ . Bozak and Clarkson suffered the injuries in pre-training camp workouts, according to Carlyle, who said they made "small amounts of improvement" from Friday to Saturday. After the players were deemed less than 100 per cent by doctors after Thursdays medical testing, the Leafs held them out of on-ice testing and are being cautious.MADRID, Spain -- Real Madrid defender Alvaro Arbeloa will be sidelined for nearly two months by a knee injury, putting the Spain internationals participation at the World Cup in jeopardy. Arbeloa said his right knee is worse than he thought "but if everything goes well, Ill be out from six-to-eight weeks." The 31-year-old right back has been a regular for Spain since it won the 2008 European Championship, but was left out of coach Vicente del Bosques last squad list. Nevertheless, the former Liverpool player hopes to return by May. "Hopefully I make it back in time to play in the Champions League final if Madrid make it and the World Cup if Im picked," Arbeloa said. Madrid coach Carlo Ancelotti said Friday that Dani Carvajal will take over for Arbeloa, who has one goal from 28 appearances for the Spanish leaders. "Arbeloas absence is a big loss for us," Ancelotti said. "Weve worked with Nacho (Fernandez) at the position in case Carvajal gets injured. Nacho is a quality player who can play that role, as can Sergio Ramos as a last option." Madrid leads Atletico Madrid by three points, and is four points ahead of Barcelona. Unlike former ccoach Jose Mourinho, Ancelotti is showing an ability to keep Madrids array of talented players and egos content despite having to relegate many to the bench. Vince Carter Jersey. Spain midfielder Francisco "Isco" Alarcon and Spain under-21 talents Jese Rodriguez and Asier Illarramendi have been reduced to substitute minutes with Madrids attack of Cristiano Ronaldo, Karim Benzema and Gareth Bale in great form. "All of the players are ready to play," said Ancelotti, who even compared Isco to former AC Milan player Clarence Seedorf. "I talk to them all and tell them they might just play one minute but it could be the most important minute of the season." The Italian coach also dismissed reports that forward Angel Di Maria preferred to sit out against Malaga rather than risk a booking and subsequent ban that would see the Argentine miss next weeks showdown with Barcelona. "Id be surprised if Di Maria didnt want to play against Malaga. Im not going to choose my teams worrying about bookings or things like that," Ancelotti said. "If Di Maria is shown a card then someone else will fill in for him against Barca, its not a problem." Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz