Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 PHP
zxlbxj1 Offline

31.07.2018 03:19
n playing our best tennis Antworten

CHICAGO -- Bryan Holaday saw an opening and took advantage. Holaday drove in Austin Jackson with a two-out bunt single in the ninth, leading the Detroit Tigers to a 4-3 victory over the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday night. Holaday said he focused on White Sox third baseman Marcus Semien before going for the bunt hit against Ronald Belisario. "I noticed he was staring in and then he backed up and I thought I had a good chance to lay it down," the catcher said. Jackson bolted for home while Holaday beat the throw to first. Tigers manager Brad Ausmus said he was calling for the bunt, but he wasnt sure if the message ever got to Holaday. "I dont know if he heard us or saw it on his own and took advantage," Ausmus said. "(Holaday) is not a speed merchant but hes not slow. . Hes got the ability to beat it out." Jackson started the winning rally when he reached third on a one-out error by right fielder Dayan Viciedo. Belisario (1-3) pitched two innings, allowing one hit and striking out three. Holaday, a late lineup addition, went 2 for 4. White Sox starter Jose Quintana struck out a season-high 10 in six innings, but received a no-decision for the third time this season. The left-hander allowed three runs and eight hits. Justin Verlander allowed three runs and six hits in seven innings for Detroit. It was the right-handers 176th quality start since 2006. The White Sox jumped ahead with three runs in the third. Adam Eaton doubled home Semien and then scored on Gordon Beckhams base hit. Adam Dunn drove in Beckham with a two-out double to right. Detroit got one back on Victor Martinezs RBI single in the fourth, and then tied with two runs in Quintanas last inning. The Tigers collected four straight two-out hits. Torii Hunters RBI single scored Miguel Cabrera and Jacksons base hit drove in Martinez. "He was doing pretty good, but you run into that part of the lineup, if youre not perfect, that can happen," White Sox manager Robin Ventura said of Quintana. "With Cabrera, then you go to Victor, so unless youre on it and youre throwing it right where you want, that can happen, it can sneak up on you." Quintana struck out Nick Castellanos to close his final inning. Alejandro De Aza tripled with one out in the seventh but was stranded when Verlander struck out Semien and Eaton. Verlander walked three and struck out four. "I was a little out of rhythm after six days off," he said. "After the third inning I kind of established a rhythm and got back to the way I should and have some quick innings." Tigers catcher Nick Avila was a late scratch with lower back spasms. He was replaced about 2 1/2 hours prior to the game by Holaday. NOTES: Ausmus said RHP Anibal Sanchezs finger "looked good" and he is scheduled to do informal throwing Wednesday. Sanchez was placed on the disabled list April 27 with a laceration on his right middle finger, and that "rawness kind of seems to have gone away," Ausmus said. "Its just a matter now of building up the skin on the end of that finger where it can take the friction of a baseball coming off of it again." ... The Tigers entered Tuesday after two days off having played just 21 games - the fewest in baseball. ... White Sox left-hander Chris Sale, sidelined with a left flexor strain, remains unlikely to pitch into this weekend. Ottawa Senators Gear .com) - Willie Cauley-Stein and Karl-Anthony Towns each scored 12 points in the top-ranked Kentucky Wildcats 70-55 victory over the Alabama Crimson Tide. Custom Ottawa Senators Jerseys . -- Barry Bonds is all set to return to the San Francisco Giants. http://www.senatorsauthority.com/authent...enators-jersey/. -- A.J. Burnett was happy to escape from New York. Chris Neil Jersey .com) - Its fair to call Mike McCarthy one of the best coaches in the NFL but its also more than objective to point out that the veteran mentor bookended the Green Bay Packers season with two, truly awful game plans in Seattle. Mark Stone Jersey . She was 30. The former British No. 1 died peacefully surrounded by family and friends, the Womens Tennis Association said on its website. The Kyiv-born Baltacha, who represented Britain at the 2012 London Olympics, was diagnosed with the illness in January, two months after retiring from tennis and only weeks after she married her long-time coach Nino Severino.MELBOURNE, Australia -- Torontos Daniel Nestor and French partner Kristina Mladenovic won the Australian Open mixed doubles title Sunday over Indias Sania Mirza and Romanian Horia Tecau 6-3, 6-2. The 58-minute victory marks the fourth mixed title for the 41-year-old Nestor and second for his team in the last three grand slams. He and Mladenovic won the Wimbledon title last summer after finishing runner-up at the French Open eight months ago. "Weve been playing our best tennis here," said Nestor. "Its great to win this title. "I have what I believe is the best partner in mixed. Kristina helps me out and I have to cover less of the court -- thats good at my age." Nestor now owns three Melbourne mixed titles, winning with Elena Likhovtseva in 2007 and repeating three yeears ago with Slovenian Katerina Srebotnik.dddddddddddd Nestor and Mladenovic beat Mirza and Tecau at Wimbledon last summer on the way to their title together. Nestors team beat the sixth seeds with five aces 14 winners, 24 unforced errors and four breaks of serve. Mladenovic converted on a third match point as she sent a passing shot past Tecau to take the victory. "Australias a great place to be at this time of year," Nestor said of a match played in 26 Celsius summer conditions, "Its certainly a bit colder in Canada. "Leaving home at around Christmas time is always a blessing." Nestor was accompanied on his trip by his family, which had to return home this week for school. The Canadian will travel to Tokyo for next weeks Davis Cup tie with Japan. Black China NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Hoodies Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz