Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 Sonstiges
zxlbxj1 Offline

01.08.2018 04:04
one of the reasons I committed Antworten

LAWRENCE, Kan. - Andrew Wiggins remembers sitting in the bleachers of Allen Fieldhouse long after the final whistle, watching as the crowd showered the departing Kansas players with love. It may not have been that exact moment that the nations No. 1 recruit decided he would play his only season of college basketball with the Jayhawks. But the outpouring of support on senior night certainly played a role in his decision, one that he doesnt regret for a moment. "It went too quick," Wiggins said late Wednesday after his own version of senior night, tucked away in a small room not far from those stands where he sat a year ago. "I wish I had more time to stay here and do my thing, just be here with the team and the coaches and all these wonderful fans," Wiggins said, thoughtfully. "Thats one of the reasons I committed here. I came here on senior night and the fans were so loyal." Kansas coach Bill Self stayed true to his promise after an 87-52 victory over Texas Tech, reserving most of the senior day traditions for his seniors. Tarik Black, Niko Roberts and Justin Wesley were honoured with framed jerseys prior to the game, and each of them was given a microphone afterward to address a sellout crowd that once again stuck around long after the game. But the coach who has guided the Jayhawks to 10 straight Big 12 titles also made sure to note what everybody already knew: The latest of them probably wouldnt have happened without Wiggins. So before turning the microphone over to the seniors, he asked the crowd to give the rest of the team a round of applause, and then told Wiggins and fellow freshmen Wayne Selden and Joel Embiid — both of whom will have their own NBA decisions to make after the season — to stand up and be acknowledged. The crowd stood with them, giving them a thunderous ovation. "I dont think its hit me yet. Thats how quick everything went by," Wiggins said. "It feels like just yesterday we had our late night, so I dont think its hit me yet." Wiggins arrived at Kansas with nearly unattainable expectations, yet hes lived up to just about all of them. Hes averaging 16 points and nearly six rebounds, numbers that may seem modest at first glance but are even more impressive considering the way he shares the ball. Then theres the Big 12 championship ring that will soon be slipped onto his finger. And there are still plenty of more memories to be made. The Jayhawks wrap up their regular season Saturday at West Virginia, and will have the No. 1 seed in next weeks Big 12 tournament, played just down the road from campus at the Sprint Center in Kansas City, Mo. Then the NCAA tournament, where Kansas is still in the running for a top seed. Along the way, Wiggins is sure to pick up a handful for awards. Self thinks hes the favourite for Big 12 player of the year, which The Associated Press will announce next week. "Its almost a logic no-brainer," Self said. "I dont believe his numbers will blow anybody away, but to be the best player on the best team thats had a fair amount of success in the league — I dont think you could go any other direction." To be perfectly clear, Wiggins has never led anybody on. He made it clear from the outset that he would head to the NBA next season, and after having one of the best freshman campaigns in Kansas history, hes certain to be a lottery pick if not the No. 1 overall choice. Still, in listening to him Wednesday night, it seemed for a brief moment that he wished he could put life on hold — the millions of dollars, the endorsements, the business that will become basketball — and keep playing the game with his close buddies a little while longer. "I think its all puddled up," Wiggins said. "Im happy, sad, my last game. But I just enjoy my time here. Im thankful for everything. I cant ask for more. Ive been blessed by a good team, great coaches and the greatest fans a team could ask for." Hayden Hurst Jersey . The club announced on Wednesday that Malhotra signed a 25-game professional tryout contract. The 33-year-old suffered a serious eye injury when struck by a puck during a game versus Colorado in March of 2011. Anthony Averett Jersey . So what happens? Stevenson lands a huge left to Dawsons temple only 76 seconds into the opening round and walks away with the championship belt. "I said Id knock him out," said Stevenson (21-1). http://www.ravensjerseyscheapauthentic.c...n-black-jersey/. LUCIE, Fla. Jaleel Scott Jersey . Wheeler said Kane was just making a joke that was misunderstood and misinterpreted by "Winnipeg folks" and the media once again. Wheeler repeated that he believes Kane is a player who has the ability to help the Jets get to the next level as they try once again to reach the playoffs in 2014. He made the comments initially in an interview, when asked how the Jets could compete in the Central Division with teams that have made some high-profile off-season signings. Kenny Young Ravens Jersey . The announcement was made by the hall on Friday, March 14. She joins Switzerlands Denise Biellmann as this years inductees to the Hall, based in Colorado Springs, CO.BEREA, Ohio - The agent for quarterback Brian Hoyer says rookie Johnny Manziel being on Clevelands roster will have no impact on contract negotiations with the Browns.Hoyer, who led the Browns to a 31-10 win over Pittsburgh on Sunday, is 6-2 as Clevelands starter and in the final year of a two-year contract. Hoyer beat out Manziel, the former Heisman Trophy winner from Texas A&M, to be the starter in training camp and his performance this season has the Browns (3-2) in an interesting predicament.The team selected Manziel in the first round of this years draft with the idea he would be its quarterback of the future. However, Hoyers development could change the Browns plans.Agent Joe Linta said Hoyer is remaining patient and focused solely on winning.Although we have had no discussions with the Browns since the spring, Johnny Manzziels presence will have no impact on any discussions that we might have in the future with the team, Linta said in an email.dddddddddddd. Brians not worried about his contract and the situation will take shape as the season progresses.Earlier, Hoyer said hes focused on this weeks game against Jacksonville and made it clear his preference would be to stay with the Browns.I dont think I need to say any more than Im from Cleveland and this is where I want to be, he said. But I also am a competitor, so I want to be somewhere where Im playing.Browns coach Mike Pettine deferred any talk about Hoyers future to general manager Ray Farmer.I dont want to get too wrapped up into it, Pettine said. There is the business side of it. We recognize it.___AP NFL websites: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Cheap Jerseys Store Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap NFL Black Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys Camo China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz