Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 Java Scripts
jokergreen0220 Offline

01.08.2018 11:00
those free throws, Antworten

Jack Hughes says Warrington are aiming to put down a marker in the biggest game of the season so far against Wigan on Friday. Lorenzen Wright Jersey . The two sides are separated only by points difference at the summit of the Super League table, having each won seven matches and losing just once, and go head-to-head on Friday at the DW Stadium. Warrington lead the way after scoring a competition-high 253 points in the opening eight rounds, 83 more than their opponents Wigan but Hughes knows they will have their work cut out this week when they face off against the meanest defence. Warringtons in-form duo Jordan Cox and Ben Currie are looking to get back to winning ways against Wigan Its the biggest game of the season so far, the former Wigan back-rower said. Its our second top-of-the-table match in a week, after the one with Widnes last Friday, so its another massive game and were going to have to be at our best because Wigan are a top side and theyre always up there.Its going to be a real tough game and our mindset is going to need to be on the ball if we want to come away with a win.This could possibly be a game for a final at some point this year and two points this week is only going to make us more confident than we are at the minute. Barrie v Terry Podcast Our pundits discuss the departures from Wigan and preview this weekends fixtures The DW Stadium clash sees Hughes return to his former club, but the second-row insisted there is no added motivation.Its just another game for the Wolves, I really want to win to stay at the top of the table, the 24-year-old said. Barrie McDermott looks ahead to this weekends Super League action Wigan Warriors are boosted by the return of Liam Farrell who has overcome a shoulder problem and Willie Isa, who has spent six weeks on the sidelines with a knee injury.Jack Higginson is in line for his first team debut following his call up to the 19-man squad. Wigan v Warrington We look at three key battles which could decide Fridays contest Anthony Gelling (knee) and John Bateman (concussion) are ruled out for the Warriors with Luke Waterworth also dropping out of the squad.Warrington head coach Tony Smith has made two changes for the short trip to Wigan with Gene Ormsby and Joe Philbin replacing Jack Johnson and Declan Patton. Wigan Warriors: Joe Bretherton, Greg Burke, Josh Charnley, Tony Clubb, Liam Farrell, Oliver Gildart, Nick Gregson, Jack Higginson, Willie Isa, Dom Manfredi, Lee Mossop, Sean OLoughlin, Sam Powell, Dan Sarginson, Matty Smith, Ryan Sutton, Taulima Tautai, Lewis Tierney, Joel TomkinsWarrington Wolves: Ryan Atkins, Daryl Clark, Jordan Cox, Ben Currie; Rhys Evans; Kurt Gidley, Chris Hill, Jack Hughes, George King, Tom Lineham, Gene Ormsby, Kevin Penny, Joe Philbin, Stefan Ratchford, Matty Russell, Chris Sandow, Ashton Sims, Joe Westerman, Ben Westwood.Watch Wigan v Warrington live on Sky Sports 2 HD on Friday from 7.30pm. Catch the match for £6.99 on NOW TV. No contract. Super League Round 8 preview - Barrie v Terry Marc Gasol Jersey . Patton told The Baltimore Sun that he took an Adderall pill four days before the season finished, trying to improve his short-term focus. "I took one because I was stupid," Patton told The Sun. Chandler Parsons Jersey . JOHNS, N. http://www.thegrizzliesofficial.com/Authentic-Ben-McLemore-Grizzlies-Jersey/ . Detroits powerful offence made that unnecessary. Scherzer allowed two hits and struck out seven, and the Tigers backed their star right-hander with three early homers in an 8-1 victory over the Tampa Bay Rays on Thursday night.WASHINGTON -- Dirk Nowitzki is the 13th-leading scorer in NBA history. On Wednesday night, in his words, he was reduced to "an expensive decoy." Nowitzki was held to a season-low nine points, and missed 11 of 14 shots from the field, but the Dallas Mavericks still beat the Washington Wizards 87-78. Monta Ellis scored 16 of his 23 points in the second half and Vince Carter had 13 as the Mavericks won despite equaling their season low in points. "It was an ugly game. I think we set the NBA back a couple years today," Nowitzki said. He rolled his left ankle in the games first minute, for "probably the 200th time in my career," Nowitzki said. "It was obvious that I wasnt moving well. I didnt get any elevation on my jumper." The key to the game was Dallas holding Washington scoreless for more than 4 minutes late in the game. The Wizards led 74-70 with 4:58 to play, but the Mavericks scored nine straight points on a 3-pointer by Carter, a hook shoot by Brandan Wright, two free throws by Carter and a jumper by Ellis to give Dallas a 79-74 lead with 2:14 to play. Washington didnt score again until John Wall, who led the Wizards with 22 points, made two free throws with 46 seconds to play. The Mavericks won despite shooting just 38.5 per cent, but they held Washington to 37.5 per cent. "It was a beautiful game," Dallas coach Rick Carlisle laughed. "It was such a competitive game, up and down the stretch, whoever won was going to be the survivor." Trevor Booker had 10 points and a career-high 19 rebounds for Washington. "We wasted a good defensive effort," coach Randy Wittman said. It was Dallas fourth straight win on the road and their eighth straight over the Wizards (14-15), who failed in their attempt to rise above .500 for the first time since Oct. 31, 2009. It was the second time this season Washington failed to get over the .500 mark. "Its a great opportunity in front of us, and we continue to get there and we just lay an egg in the next game," Wizards guard Bradley Beal said. Beal, who shott 4 for 13, was pleased that Washington thwarted Nowitzki. Wade Baldwin Jersey. "Whenever you can hold a great scorer like that down to a minimum, you always love your chances," Beal said. Ellis, who signed with the Mavericks as a free agent last summer, was a career 77 per cent free throw shooter. This season, hes boosted his percentage to 83, and on Wednesday made 9 of 10. "I thought tonight was Monta Ellis best game with us. He had such great command of the game offensively. He was under control, he was finding people," Carlisle said. Ellis hit all six of his free throws in the fourth quarter. "I want to get better, for that opportunity down the stretch to make those free throws, because I know theyre going to put the ball in my hands," Ellis said. In its last game, Dallas escaped with a win at Minnesota on Monday. On Tuesday, the NBA released a statement saying that the Timberwolves Kevin Love should have been awarded two free throws late in a two-point Mavericks win. Shawn Marion should have been assessed a foul, the NBA said. The Mavericks finished the first quarter Wednesday on a 15-5 run to take a 25-20 lead. Washington went on a 9-0 run to take a 36-35 lead with 3:48 to play in the first half. The Wizards led 42-39 at halftime. The Wizards led through nearly the entire third quarter, surrendering the lead briefly on a 9-0 Dallas run, but led 61-59 after three. Wall, who had seven rebounds and five assists, but tied a season high with seven turnovers, left the court with about 3 minutes to play in the first quarter. His left eye was cut and after the game he continued to wear a bandage. Wall said he was elbowed in the eye in a scrum, but wasnt sure who hit him. "I just know there was four of us down there," Wall said. NOTES: Carlisle declined comment on the NBAs statement about Mondays game. ... Washington swingman Glen Rice, who had surgery on his right wrist last month, had the sutures removed from it Tuesday, Wittman said. ... This was the second consecutive year the Mavericks and Wizards played on New Years Day in Washington. Stitched NFL Jerseys Discount Jerseys Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Youth NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz