Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
zhanjiao1212 Offline

02.08.2018 03:42
s-Timberwolves-Jersey/]Tyus Jones Jersey[/ur Antworten

Sheffield Wednesdays Barry Bannan takes part in the FL72 Podcasts 10 to Tackle with Sky Sports. Jimmy Butler Jersey . Listen to the FL72 Podcast here...Barry, first one, what do your team mates call you? Normally I get called Baz or Bazza. Ive had that since Ive been growing up so its pretty boring but its Baz or Bazza.Whats the best thing about playing for Sheffield Wednesday?I would probably say the support you get from the fans is unbelievable, playing for the fans. Theyve been brilliant all season so playing in front of your fans is pretty exciting.Cleverest team mate?I would probably say Pricey [Lewis Price] - hes a PFA rep so I would say him - but hes also the dumbest at the same time if you know what I mean. FL72 Podcast - Dyche, Ferguson, Hughes In what way?Hes just always playing pranks or having pranks played on him. So Pricey - when he wants to be - hes probably one of the cleverest.Whats your squad number and whats the significance of it?Its number 41 but it was the chairman here who asked me to take that apparently. In his country its a lucky number for him apparently. For me I was only 25 I think when I came. Because I had that at other places and I liked it but the chairman wanted me to have it and he said it would be a lucky number for me - youll have to ask him - but it has been lucky so far.Not may 41s about?No, its very rare you see it but its been a lucky number for me. I had a good season so far so its working.What would you be if you werent a footballer?Probably a painter and decorator with my Dad. I didnt have the best brains at school. I focussed on my football since I was young so Im lucky that Ive got it. Bannan was named in the Championship team of the year Its worked out..Yes Id say its worked out. But if it didnt work out Id probably be a painter and decorator.Who is the best player youve played with?I would probably say [Christian] Benteke - I enjoyed playing with him. Either Benteke or Gareth Barry. Best moment in football so far?When I got promoted with Blackpool - that was a bit special. I was young at the time as well. I was on loan and didnt really know what it was all about, the football league, and to get promoted that day was unbelievable. We were underdogs as well.Brilliant play-off final..Yes it was brilliant. That was probably one of the best moments thus far - hopefully I can better it this year. Bannan spent five years with Aston Villa And worst moment?Probably when I got sent off against Nottingham Forest a few weeks ago. That was my first red card ever so that was a bad moment but luckily we won the game. Then probably when we lost in the semi-final - Bradford v Aston Villa. It was the League Cup and we were one game away from Wembley. Over two legs we lost and Id say thats probably the worst one.Whats your favourite item of memorabilia from your career?I got a lot of good shirts. Ive kept a lot of good, good shirts. Probably the Paul Scholes one is the one that sticks out most. Did you wait to the end of the game to ask to swap?I couldnt get near him during to swap so yes, I had to wait to swap. I had to catch him in the tunnel.Now youre probably going to finish sixth, so describe your season so far in one word?Good. Not very good. Good. It will be very good if we get promoted. Also See: Sheff Wed video Sheff Wed fixtures Sheff Wed stats Get a £10 free bet! Nemanja Bjelica Jersey . 15-23, the Ottawa Senators will by hoping to avoid going five straight games without a victory for the first time since a 0-3-2 drought from Oct. Jamal Crawford Jersey . -- Jonathan Vilmas season is over and his future on the football field is in doubt. http://www.shoptimberwolvesstore.com/Cheap-Karl-Anthony-Towns-Timberwolves-Jersey/ . With Washington teammate Nene drawing double-teams coming off his big game against the Lakers, Gortat scored 25 points on 11-of-12 shooting and grabbed eight rebounds to lead the Wizards to a 100-92 win in overtime over Milwaukee on Wednesday night.Add Martina Navratilova to the growing list of past tennis greats signing up to coach todays top players.Navratilova will be working with Polands Agnieszka Radwanska, the 2012 Wimbledon runner-up and No. 6 in this seasons final WTA rankings.Both women tweeted Monday about the partnership, with Radwanska referring to Navratilova as the newest member of my coaching team.Navratilova, who won 18 Grand Slam singles titless as a player, wrote she is excited to work with Radwanska and her team and that it should be a fun ride. Tyus Jones Jersey. .They join the recent trend of players hiring former stars as coaches, including Andy Murray bringing aboard Ivan Lendl and then Amelie Mauresmo, Novak Djokovic with Boris Becker, Roger Federer with Stefan Edberg, Marin Cilic with Goran Ivanisevic, and Kei Nishikori with Michael Chang. Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Jerseys From China Stitched Jerseys Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz