Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 62 mal aufgerufen
 Sonstiges
zxlbxj1 Offline

02.08.2018 03:54
a three-time winner this yea Antworten

BELMONT, Mich. -- Inbee Park found a new putter -- and her old touch. The South Korean player took the second-round lead Friday in the Meijer LPGA Classic, birdieing her first three holes en route to her second straight 5-under 66. The third-ranked Park finished on the front nine, adding birdies on the par-5 fifth and eighth holes in her bogey-free round at Blythefield Country Club. She won six times last year and took the Manulife Financial in June in Canada for her 10th LPGA Tour title. "My putting feels like Im back to last year," Park said. "Hopefully, I can hole some more putts the next two days." After using a mallet putter since 2008, Park tried a friends blade putter Tuesday and started making putts. She hasnt stopped since with 27 putts in each round after having TaylorMade quickly make her an identical version. "I just never used that style of putter for a long, long time and I just wanted to have a change because I tried everything else and it didnt really work," she said. "This was pretty much my last option." She said the improved putting was especially obvious in the second round. "Yesterday I hit a lot of the shots closer, but today I made 15 to 20-footers, at least a couple of them," she said. Fourth-ranked Suzann Pettersen was a stroke back. The Norwegian player matched the course record with a 64. South Koreas Mirim Lee also shot 64 to reach 8 under, and South Koreas Amy Yang was fourth at 7 under after a 67. Second-ranked Lydia Ko, the 17-year-old New Zealand player coming off a victory in the Marathon Classic in Sylvania, Ohio, was tied for fifth at 5 under after a 68. Germanys Sandra Gal, the first-round leader, also was in the group at 5 under, following her opening 65 with a 72. Top-ranked Stacy Lewis, a three-time winner this year, was even-par after a 72. Pettersen, who won the last of her 14 LPGA Tour titles last year, is coming off a three-week break from competition, but free from back pain that hampered her earlier this year and eager to play again. She said it was nice to go low. "Its not like the easiest course if you miss the fairways," she said. "I just tried to play to my strength, hit fairways, hit greens and I made a couple of putts." Lee said she hit the fairways and made long putts. She was clearly elated with her play. "Best round," she said. Ko seemed surprised to be in the hunt and admitted she isnt hitting the ball well. "I had to make an up-and-down a lot of times," she said. "I mean, I was kind of struggling with my long game but luckily my chipping and short game worked really well." Pettersen, who played in the same group, called Ko the chipping queen on the tour. "Its just phenomenal to see such a great touch around the greens," she said. Womens British Open winner Mo Martin withdrew Friday morning because of a thumb injury. It was unclear if she will play next week in the LPGA Championship. U.S. Womens Open champion Michelle Wie withdrew after nine holes Thursday because of a wrist injury. Stefan Charles Jersey . Louis Cardinals won the World Series last season, but after losing first baseman Albert Pujols to free agency and manager Tony LaRussa to retirement, they opened the 2012 season in 12th spot in the TSN. Armani Watts Chiefs Jersey .A caravan greeted the former Boston Red Sox pitcher at the airport and took him to a public park in Santo Domingo, where a crowd lined a 19-mile stretch of highway to catch a glimpse of him.Once at the park, Martinez went on stage accompanied by players David Ortiz and Robinson Cano as merengue music played and fireworks lit up the sky. http://www.prochiefsauthentic.com/Youth-...d-Elite-Jersey/. They were expecting him there all along. The Pacers announced Friday night that George has been cleared "to return to normal basketball activity," a decision made three days after he was concussed in Game 2 of the Indiana-Miami series. Stefan Charles Chiefs Jersey .6 seconds left to give the Toronto Raptors a 92-89 victory over the Boston Celtics in an exhibition game Wednesday night. Kendall Fuller Chiefs Jersey . Former two-time Olympic gold medallist Evi Sachenbacher-Stehle tested positive for the stimulant methylhexanamine in both her "A" and "B" samples, the German Olympic Committee said.ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. - Kevin Keirmaier blamed himself for Tuesday nights 11-inning loss to the Detroit Tigers, but Joe Maddon wouldnt let him. The Tampa Bay Rays rookie right fielder took a chance in the 11th, diving for Ian Kinslers leadoff hit, which got by him for a triple. It opened a three-run inning that enabled the Tigers to win, 8-6. "I wouldnt have dove if I wasnt 100 per cent. Im still trying to figure out how I missed it," Kieremaier said. "Once a runners on third with no outs, the odds are in their favour. I put that loss on my shoulders because we need a win, and for me to not come up with that ball is really tough." It was the only hit in the inning for the Tigers, who drew three walks off Grant Balfour and another walk and wild pitch from Jeff Beliveau. While acknowledging Kiermaiers misplay put him in a tough spot, Balfour (1-5) took some of the blame himself. "My approach should have been just be more aggressive and concede one run," he said. "We came back and scored a run anyway so we would have tied it up. But I was trying to do too much not wanting to give up that run after that play." Torii Hunter walked and Miguel Cabrera was intentionally walked before Victor Martinez got his free pass with the bases loaded. Hunter scored on Beliveaus wild pitch and Bryan Holaday added a sacrifice fly that gave Detroit an 8-5 lead. Jim Johnson (5-2) worked out of a two-on, two-out jam in the 10th. Joe Nathan gave up Evan Longorias RBI single in the 11th before getting his 26th save. Maddon found no fault with Kiermaiers attempt. "You dont want to dive and have it land in front of you, but he dove and could have caught it," the Rays manager said. "Thats what makes a difference." James Loney homered for the Rays, who had a club-record stretch of 13 coonsecutive games holding opponents to four runs or less end.dddddddddddd The Rays have lost three straight for the first time since June 8-10. Detroit starter Max Scherzer came up short in his bid to become the ALs first 15th winner when Joba Chamberlain gave up an eighth-inning sacrifice fly to Vince Belnome that tied it at 5. Scherzer allowed four runs and four hits over seven innings. After falling behind 4-0, the right-hander held Tampa Bay scoreless on one hit over his final five innings. The Tigers pulled within 4-3 in the fifth, thanks in part to a video review. Cabrera was given an RBI single after a challenge by Detroit manager Brad Ausmus. The call that centre fielder Desmond Jennings had made a sliding catch on Cabreras two-out liner was overturned. Another review overturned a home run that would have put the Rays up 5-0 in the fourth. "We got burned on replay twice but they were the right calls," Maddon said. "Had replay not been part of the game, we would have won that game tonight." It was the Rays fourth extra-inning loss this month. TRAINERS ROOM Tigers: RHP Justin Verlander (sore right shoulder) could throw off a mound in a couple day and might start Saturday. OF Andy Dirks (back surgery) injured a hamstring at Triple-A Toledo and could miss the rest of the season. Rays: OF Wil Myers (broken right wrist) is expected back this week. C Ryan Hanigan (oblique) and OF David DeJesus (broken left hand) are both nearing rehab assignments. UP NEXT Tigers RHP Rick Porcello (13-7) and Rays RHP Jake Odorizzi (9-9) are Wednesday nights scheduled starters. FINALLY THE FIRST Rays rookie Belnome was deprived of his first major league RBI when a replay challenge turned his fourth-inning home run into a foul ball, but he finally got his RBI with a sacrifice fly in the eighth. Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Jerseys From China Stitched Jerseys Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz