Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
zhanjiao1212 Offline

03.08.2018 03:53
vBraves last month, pitching six innings to help beat Antworten

San Diego, CA (SportsNetwork. Custom Germany Jerseys .com) - The Arizona Diamondbacks officially announced on Monday the signing of Cuban power-hitting outfielder Yasmany Tomas to a six-year, $68.5 million contract. The deal also has an opt-out clause after four years. The opportunity to find a power bat like Tomas does not come along very often and we are extremely excited for him to join the D-backs, senior vice president and general manager Dave Stewart said. Having had the opportunity to see him play, both in the World Baseball Classic and during recent workouts in the Dominican Republic, we believe that he can have a real impact on our lineup in the years to come. The 24-year-old Tomas was on Cubas World Baseball Classic team in 2013 and hit .375 with a pair of homers and five RBI in the tournament. Tomas, who may also see time at third base, played for Havana Industriales in the Serie Nacional in Cuba for five seasons. My dream has always been to play with the best players in the world and thats in Major League Baseball, said Tomas. I have a lot of respect for the Diamondbacks and enjoyed meeting Dave Stewart and (senior vice president of baseball operations) De Jon Watson during my recent workouts. I have great expectations for my career and cannot wait to join the team and start my big league career. By adding Tomas, the Diamondbacks hope to inject power into a team that finished with the worst record in the majors at 64-98 in 2014. Ilkay Gundogan Jersey . Brazilian striker Brandao opened the scoring with a header in the 55th minute before winger Franck Tabanou volleyed home from close range to double the lead in the 61st. Timo Werner Germany Jersey . Bring on Freddy Garcia. The well-travelled 36-year-old right-hander earned his second NL victory since 2007, and his first since he joined the Atlanta Braves last month, pitching six innings to help beat Miami 6-1 Thursday. http://www.germanysoccerpro.com/Sebastian-Rudy-Germany-Jersey/ . The Mercedes duo of three-time Canadian Grand Prix champion Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg has won all six races to start the season, finishing one-two in the last five.Injured Montreal Canadiens goalie Carey Price skated without equipment on Monday at the teams practice facility in Brossard, Quebec. Head coach Michel Therrien maintained Monday that Price is still sidelined for the series and that his skate was part of his rehab. Price was declared out for the Eastern Conference Final with aa suspected knee injury after the Rangers Chris Kreider crashed into him in Game 1. Toni Kroos Jersey. Dustin Tokarski has tended the Canadiens goal since the injury to Price. After Sundays overtime win in New York the Rangers lead the series 3-1. Game 5 is scheduled for Tuesday night at the Bell Centre in Montreal. Youth NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Disocunt Football Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz