Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
zhanjiao1212 Offline

03.08.2018 03:53
o left. So, I wanted to aim a little right of it, but then I caug Antworten

SANTA CLARA, Calif. Mike Pouncey Chargers Jersey . - San Francisco linebacker Dan Skuta looked good playing table tennis Friday despite a bone bruise in his left ankle.However, he was limited in practice and is questionable for the game with the New York Giants on Sunday.Sunday is realistic, the sixth-year veteran said. I went pretty hard today. Ill have to see how it feels tomorrow.Skuta is one of several linebackers who have missed time for the 49ers this season, a list that includes all-Pro Patrick Willis, NaVarro Bowman and Aldon Smith.Smith returns against the Giants from his nine-game suspension for violations of the NFLs substance-abuse and personal-conduct policies.Hes looked good all week, 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh said. Hes had a bounce in his step and looks like hes enjoying it. As youre thrown back into action, the biggest thing is that the instincts get honed, the reflexes are honed.Willis learned he needed surgery on his toe and will miss the rest of the season. Bowman has yet to play because of a knee injury and must practice by Tuesday to be eligible this year.Harbaugh deflected questions regarding the results of Bowmans MRI and what it may mean for his future.Skuta missed the first football game of his career and called it the most frustrating thing in his life.I dont know what to do pacing the sideline, he said. Its still day to day, but its getting better. Its been 12 days and I was told the timetable for something like this was two or three weeks.Skuta said he was harder on his ankle than if he participated in the full practice. He went through hard cutting drills and is anxious to see how it reacts Saturday.He considers playing table tennis part of the healing process.Its good rehab because Im taking little hops to get going like I would just before a play, Skuta said.Rookie linebacker Chris Borland, who has been a pleasant surprise filling in for Willis, was limited for Wednesdays practice because of a shoulder problem. He was careful in the full practice the next two days.A very talented player. Means a lot to him. Gives great effort, Harbaugh said. Very smart and executes all his assignments, as he did in college.NOTES: S Jimmie Ward (foot) and DT Ian Williams (fibula) are out while Skuta, CB Tramaine Brock (hamstring) and WR Bruce Ellington (ankle) are questionable. . In addition to Borland, RB Frank Gore (hip), DE Ray McDonald (knee), S Eric Reid (ankle) and DE Justin Smith (non-injury related) are all listed as probable. Derwin James Chargers Jersey .40 metres at the Drake Relays. Drouin, from Corunna, Ont., bested his own record of 2.38 metres set in Aug. Uchenna Nwosu Chargers Jersey . -- Southern Illinois coach Barry Hinson couldnt hear himself amid the roar in Koch Arena, so he kept stomping on the floor in a fruitless attempt to get his teams attention. http://www.prochargersteamstore.com/Youth-Justin-Jones-Elite-Jersey/ . -- Damian Lillard couldnt believe when he got a clear look at the rim.TAIPEI, Taiwan - Another week. Another ace. Another car.Danielle Kang made her second hole-in-one in eight days Friday, acing the 158-yard 17th hole with a 7-iron in the second round of the LPGA Taiwan Championship.She won an Audi A6 T2.0.I was actually thinking about a hole-in-one, because Ive been touching that car, Kang said. I really wanted the car. It was right to left. So, I wanted to aim a little right of it, but then I caught it OK. It hit the fringe, like the collar, and it just kicked straight in and just rolled, tracked all the way into the hole.Last week in the first round of the Blue Bay LPGA in China, the 22-year-old American had a hole-in-one with an 8-iron on the 155-yard 17th hole to win a Buick LaCrosse. Virgil Green Jersey. Everyone was saying, Are you kidding me? Again? Another car? Kang said.Kang has three aces in LPGA Tour play this season to tie the record set by Tracy Kerdyk in 1991 and matched by Charlotta Sorenstam in 2002.Kangs other hole-in-one came in the LOTTE Championship in April in Hawaii. She also had one this year in a non-competitive round and has eight aces in her life.Kang finished with a 4-under 68 to reach 4 under.The former Pepperdine player won the U.S. Womens Amateur in 2010 and 2011. Youth NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Disocunt Football Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz