Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 74 mal aufgerufen
 Java
zxlbxj1 Offline

06.08.2018 04:09
than anyone else in the first th Antworten

LAS VEGAS, Nev. - Snowmobiling, race car driving, flying, wakeboarding, rock climbing. There arent many adventure itches that UFC lightweight Donald (Cowboy) Cerrone hasnt scratched. Prior to UFC 182 alone, the UFC Embedded video series has shown the 31-year-old free spirit piloting a Ferrari around a race track, snowmobiling in Colorado and doing barrel rolls in a small plane. Do I love it? No, UFC president Dana White said of Cerrones extensive extracurricular activities. But what are you going to do with this kid? Cerrone, who defeated former unbeaten Myles (Fury) Jury by unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27) in the co-main event of UFC 182 on Saturday, is a thrill-seeker. I admire him. Hes a very very talented guy, White said of Cerrone, who has getting his pilots license on his bucket list. There isnt a thing this guy cant do. Cerrone (26-6 with one no contest) has no problems fighting. He is ranked fourth among 155-pound contenders and is riding a six-fight win streak. Cerrone is also a crowd-pleaser, as witnessed by his record 15 fight bonuses in the UFC and now-defunct WEC. Three of those - worth a combined US$150,000 - came in 2014 against Adriano Martins, Edson Barboza and Jim Miller. I dont know if Im at my peak, I cant answer that. But I feel like Im on my way, thats for goddamn sure, said Cerrone. His ultimate destination is a title fight. Current champion Anthony (Showtime) Pettis stopped Cerrone in the first round in January 2013 before he won the 155-pound crown. In the past, White has tried to corral Cerrones wild streak — mainly in a bid to keep his fighter in one piece. In 2013, for example, Cerrone survived a 12-metre rock-climbing fall. And even when the sports are safer, White isnt too keen on having his fighter push himself to the limit. You cant wakeboard five days in a row in the summer in Las Vegas and then expect to perform Saturday night, said White. You cant. The deal nowadays is supposed to be that Cerrone cuts down on his extracurricular activities 10 days before a fight, but it seems a loose agreement. They used to (object), Cerrone said of the UFC when asked what they think of his hobbies. They dont it so much any more. Wakeboarding is a particular favourite of the tattooed fighter with a penchant for Budweiser and cowboy hats. Cerrone counts Canadian pro wakeboarders Chad Sharpe and Rusty Malinoski in his circle of friends. He speaks to them two or three times a week and wakeboards year-round, often heading to Orlando to play with the pros. So how good is Cerrone on the water? I like to say Im pretty damn good, he said. Cerrones post-fight plans include snowboarding in Colorado, although he says he wants to return to the cage sooner than later. His post-fight routine is to seek out White to learn the details of his next bout. Cerrones appetite for action is insatiable, with four fights in 2014 alone. Everyone talks about staying healthy but I get just as hurt as everybody else, he said. Its just I ask myself how far away is that injury from my heart? And it just pushes me through and lets me fight. Like right now, Im injured and Im still fighting. I dont care. As long as this is OK and this is OK, he said, pointing to his head and heart, Im good. While a notoriously slow starter, Cerrone is a dangerous fighter with punishing leg kicks and excellent submission skills. And at six foot one, he is tall for a 155-pounder. Originally from Colorado, where he still owns land, Cerrone lives up to his nickname. He owns a 40-acre ranch about 65 kilometres outside of Albuquerque, N.M., where he trains at the renowned Jacksons MMA gym. Always a work in progress, always, he said of the ranch. His busy fight schedule helps pay for any renovations, not to mention his fight camps. Cerrone estimates he spent $20,000 just to bring fighters in to help him train for Jury. But you figure would you spend 20 to make 100? Because I would. Cerrone landed in Albuquerque in 2007, coming down to help a friend, Leonard (Bad Boy) Garcia, get ready for his UFC 69 fight against Roger Huerta. I had no idea who Greg Jackson or what Albuquerque actually was. I just came down with him one day and never left, Cerrone said. Cerrone has planted roots. Hes already added his own gym at the ranch and is currently building a dorm building so he can bring in more fighters for training camps. Prior to the Jury fight, he had 10 people staying at the ranch to help him prepare. He trains in the morning with Jackson and then continues his workouts at the ranch. Cerrone has live-in help to look after the horses, chickens and other animals, not to mention the ATVs, motorcycles and other toys. I love the lifestyle, Cerrone said of being a fighter. It lets me to do all the crazy things I want to do. I cant give you an age or how much longer Im going to go but Im going to go until I cant any more. Follow @NeilMDavidson on Twitter Charlotte Hornets Jerseys . Its other five picks were all six foot or better, with three at 6-1 or above. Third-round pick Brett Lernout stands six foot four and weighs 206 pounds. Marvin Williams Jersey . -- Falcons running back Steven Jackson, who has missed the last four games with a hamstring injury, is expected to practice on Wednesday. http://www.hornetsteamproshop.com/Cheap-...Hornets-Jersey/. The native of Mont-Tremblant, Que., captured a World Cup downhill event Saturday, his second this year and fifth career victory on the circuit. Malik Monk Jersey . Chris Heisey connected for his first grand slam and Devin Mesoraco homered and drove in a career high-tying four runs as Cincinnati took advantage of Tampa Bays depleted pitching staff for a 12-4 victory on Sunday. Frank Kaminsky Jersey . So they rushed to re-sign the first baseman who general manager Ben Cherington described Friday as "a unique player." The World Series champions finalized a $32 million, two-year agreement Thursday with the slugging former catcher who turned into a surprisingly good defender.With just two teams left vying for the Stanley Cup, one question remains to be answered; will the experienced Los Angeles Kings win their second championship in three years, or will the underdog New York Rangers end their 20-year Stanley Cup drought? The Kings hold the advantage in experience between the two teams, returning to the Final after winning it all in 2012. Conversely, the Rangers find themselves in the Cup final for the first time since the team last won the Stanley Cup in 1994, when Mark Messier captained the team. The Rangers understand the Kings enter this series as the favourite, but plan to approach this series the same way the team approached their previous three. "Throughout these playoffs, and its not going to change now, weve been the underdog," Rangers coach Alan Vigneault said on Monday. "But what weve done is focus on how we play and what we need to do on the ice." The Rangers enter the series as the slightly more rested team after defeating the Montreal Canadiens in six games after taking their previous two series to Game 7. The Kings, meanwhile, enter the Final after becoming the first team in NHL history to win three straight Game 7s on the road. For the first time in these playoffs, the Kings go into a series with home-ice advantage. One matchup that could be a determining factor has Rangers goaltender Henrik Lundqvist going up against the explosive offence of the Kings. The Rangers have used strong goaltending from Lundqvist throughout the playoffs to reach the Stanley Cup Final. The 32-year-old posted a 2.03 goals against average and a .928 save percentage through the first three playoff rounds. The Kings offence has benefited from a wealth of players scoring points in order to return to the Final.dddddddddddd Six Kings have more points in these playoffs than the Rangers leading scorer, Martin St. Louis. Anze Kopitar leads the playoff in scoring with 24 points, and assists with 19. Linemate Marion Gaborik enters the series having scored more goals (12) than anyone else in the first three rounds. Teammate Jeff Carter is second with nine, while Justin Williams and Tyler Toffoli each have seven goals. For the Rangers, St. Louis has six goals and seven assists in the playoffs. St. Louis has been the emotional leader of the Rangers as the team has rallied around the veteran since the sudden passing of his mother during their second round series against the Pittsburgh Penguins. The Rangers will try to help Lundqvist by finding ways to score on Kings goaltender Jonathan Quick, who has posted a 2.86 GAA and a .906 save percentage in 21 playoff games leading to the Final. Quick, however, has experience playing in the Cup final and stopped 125 of the 132 shots he faced against the New Jersey Devils in 2012 en route to winning the Conn Smythe Trophy. Overall, the Kings and Rangers used different strategies to reach the Final. The Kings outscored their opponents 73-60 in the first three rounds, while the Rangers outscored their opponents 54-45. Will the Kings cruise on the strength of their offence and goaltending to win their second Stanley Cup in three years? Or will Lundqvist continue his playoff dominance and lead the Rangers to their first Stanley Cup victory in 20 years? As always, its Your! Call. Cheap Jerseys Store Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Authentic Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz