Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
zhanjiao1212 Offline

08.08.2018 09:21
r winning 12 straight matches and winning Austr Antworten

PITTSBURGH -- Pittsburgh Penguins forwards Sidney Crosby and Evgeni Malkin will be held out of the start of training camp as a precaution with what the team described as minor injuries. Loris Karius Jersey . First-year coach Mike Johnston said both players were injured in the lead-up to camp, which begins Friday. Neither injury is considered long term. Johnston added Crosbys issue is not related to a wrist injury that hindered him late last season and into the Stanley Cup playoffs. "Well see over the next few days, I dont expect any of them to be long," Johnston said. "But when the trainers and the doctors inform us at this time of the year that we better be cautious with a few people, then were going to be cautious. ... These are injuries that have taken place in the short term. I havent watched the skates since theyve been here, when theyve been out on the ice skating, but its been in the last four to five days." While there is no timetable for either players return, Johnston added he expects it to be "fairly short." Johnston said he doesnt mind dealing with minor injuries at this time of the year, as they are a result of the players pushing themselves for the start of the season. "The issue is, I think that sometimes the guys, when they get in here together, they get training together, they get on the ice together. Its run by the players, so its controlled to a degree, but I think the guys, the good thing here is that theyre training hard," he said. "They wanted to push each other on the ice. They wanted to push each other off the ice. Theyre together, which is really good to see." While the Penguins will be without Crosby and Malkin, forward Pascal Dupuis and defenceman Olli Maatta will wear red non-contact jerseys in practice on Friday as they come back from significant injuries. Dupuis has not played since last December, when he tore the ACL in his right knee against the Ottawa Senators. Maatta was expected to miss up to six months after undergoing shoulder surgery in May. Dupuis said he feels 100 per cent and expects to begin taking contact in about a week. "It feels great," Dupuis said. "The timeline for recovery, the ligament just needs to heal a little more ... I have been on the ice. I have skated quite a bit, so hockey-wise I think Im ready. Theyre trying to avoid me already. Im trying to bump into them to see how it feels, so theyll see the red jersey coming up. "If Im wearing it, its for a reason ... but if you asked me, Id be wearing a black jersey and bumping into everybody." Virgil van Dijk Liverpool Jersey . Down 2-1 after Rick Nash scored on a penalty shot, the Oilers ran off four unanswered goals in the remainder of the second period on the way to a 6-3 victory on Sunday. Liverpool Jerseys . PETERSBURG, Fla. http://www.footballliverpoolstore.com/customized/ . The defeat leaves the 41-year-old Nestor to concentrate on the mixed-doubles event after winning 12 straight matches and winning Australian titles in Brisbane and Sydney with two different partners. "This was a little bit of a let down, but all credit to them," said Nestor.ST. JOHNS, N.L. -- Michael Hutchinson posted a 24-save shutout and Kael Mouillierat scored to earn the St. Johns IceCaps a 1-0 victory over the Albany Devils on Wednesday night in American Hockey League playoff action. Mouillierat scored the lone goal of the game for the IceCaps when he surged forward to catch an outlet pass from Zach Redmond on a breakaway. The victory gives St. Johns a 2-1 lead in the best-of-five series. Mouillierat faked too move the puck forehand and then quickly brought it backhand before releasing high at the 17:50 mark of the first period. Trent Alexander-Arnold Liverpool Jersey. IceCaps goalie Michael Hutchinson made a huge, high glove save on a wide-open opportunity in front for Reid Boucher with six minutes left to play. Keith Kinkaid stopped 34 pucks for the Devils. Both teams ended with perfect penalty kills -- the IceCaps were 0 for 6 and the Devils went 0 for 3. Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz