Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 Computer
jokergreen0220 Offline

14.08.2018 05:26
s the closer for the Rangers Dominican League squad. He made 18 appearances out of the bullpen, going 4-2 with a 1.93 ERA and ni Antworten

GREATER NOIDA, India -- Sebastian Vettel drove 35 flawless laps in the second practice session Friday to edge Red Bull teammate Mark Webber for the quickest time ahead of Sundays Indian Grand Prix. Dontae Johnson Seahawks Jersey . Vettel recorded 1 minute, 25.722 seconds on soft tires for his best lap on the Buddh International Circuit, .289 faster than Webber and almost a second quicker than his time of 1:26.683 in the first session. Vettel, who has won both previous Indian GP races from pole, can win his fourth straight world title by placing fifth or better on Sunday. In-form Lotus driver Romain Grosjean was third fastest with a time of 1:26.220, ahead of Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton in 1:26.399. "Im hopeful of another solid day tomorrow which should give us another strong qualifying position if the evidence of today is anything to go by," Grosjean said. "Well do everything we can to take the fight to Red Bull." Ferrari driver Fernando Alonso overcame gearbox problems in the morning session to finish the day fifth fastest, ahead of Nico Rosbergs Mercedes and teammate Felipe Massa. The second session was marred by handling problems as most drivers came to terms with the smooth, warming track and the softer compound Pirelli tires. Kimi Raikkonen, who finished 17th in the morning session, appeared to be fighting a losing battle for control of his Lotus and had difficulties taking the tighter turns. He improved to eighth fastest, but looked far from comfortable ahead of Fridays qualifying. Pastor Maldonado had wheel problems again. The Williams driver who lost a wheel in practice for this months Japanese GP was forced to park at the entrance to pit lane Friday when he lost a wheel nut and eventually punctured his front right tire after 23 laps of the second session. Weather at the track was hot and dry, with similar conditions forecast for Sunday. "Its hard to say how we will go tomorrow and Sunday, but hopefully we have the pace and can control the race," Webber said. "The car is very consistent, but we need to work on the tires and make sure we get the most out of them." Tire supplier Pirelli has dropped the more durable hard compound tires for the Indian surface, instead opting for soft and medium options. While the soft tires proved to be considerably faster, drivers complained of a lack of durability. "The soft tire is not lasting so long here, but its Friday and the track is still rubbering in," Vettel said. "Its normally improving for Saturday, plus we havent used this compound for a long time, so tomorrow it should be better." Alonso had a frustrating start to the first practice, completing only six laps before being forced into the pits with a gearbox issue and ending the morning with the 12th-fastest time. Ferrari repaired the problem in time for the second session, without the need to replace the gearbox. Seattle Seahawks Gear . "We were left with the overall impression that the team wasnt trending toward being able to compete for a Stanley Cup," Capitals owner Ted Leonsis said in a news conference at the clubs arena. "And that was just a clear signal and why it was time to make those changes. Jaron Brown Seahawks Jersey . I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video. http://www.footballseahawksfanatics.com/authentic-will-dissly-seahawks-jersey/ .That sight softened the blow of what ended up as a 4-3 shootout loss to the Colorado Avalanche on Thursday night.Knowing their teammate was fine after a scary headfirst fall in the opening minute of the game helped calm the Maple Leafs.Winnipeg Goldeyes manager Rick Forney announced today the signing of rookie right-handed pitcher Alex De La Cruz to a contract for the 2014 season. De La Cruz, 22, has played last two seasons in the Texas Rangers organization after being signed as a free agent. The product of Puerto Rico went 2-0 with a 0.46 ERA in 10 appearances out of the bullpen for Class A Short Season Spokane of the Northwest League last summer. He also had one save and a 5.0 strikeout-to-walk ratio, as he fanned 20 batters and walked just four in 19 2/3 innings. “Hes a young power arm,” Forney said. “His veloccity is anywhere from 91-93 miles per hour and has occasionally been seen at up to 95 miles per hour. Ed Dickson Seahawks Jersey. With that velocity and a good breaking ball, he has the ability to have some big time success in our league.” In his first season in professional baseball, De La Cruz was the closer for the Rangers Dominican League squad. He made 18 appearances out of the bullpen, going 4-2 with a 1.93 ERA and nine saves. He also had an astounding 14.50 strikeout-to-walk ratio. The Goldeyes now have 21 players signed for the 2014 season, including 10 pitchers and 11 position players. Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys Cheap Penguins Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Lightning Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz