Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 Java
zxlbxj1 Offline

15.08.2018 08:58
My twitter has beeen hacked Antworten

SAN DIEGO -- The major leagues worst offence appears to have woken up. Chase Headley returned to the lineup with a three-run homer and Seth Smith drove in four runs as the San Diego Padres resurgence at the plate continued with a 9-3 win over the Miami Marlins on Saturday night. Headley, who came off the 15-day disabled list before the game, connected on a 2-2 fastball from Carlos Marmol (0-3) to cap a four-run sixth inning and give the Padres a 6-2 lead. "Its huge to have a couple of wins where youre not stressed about it," Smith said. "You get some runs early, the pitchers are doing well. Just mentally you can kind of cruise to the end. Its huge for your psyche, just for your mental state." San Diego, which came in averaging a major league-low 2.8 runs per game, was coming off a 10-1 win over Miami on Friday, its highest scoring output since Sept. 25. Smith hit a solo homer, a two-run double and an RBI triple for the Padres, who matched Friday nights total of 13 hits. Another thing that was good for the Padres mental state was the return of Headley, back after recovering from a strained right calf. "Its awesome," Headley said. "It really felt like I was swinging at the pitches that I wanted to early in the game. I put together a bunch of good at-bats to lead up to it (homer). It felt great." The 19 combined runs were the most San Diego scored in consecutive games since Sept. 5-6, 2012. "Those two guys hitting right there in the middle of the lineup was production at its finest," Padres manager Bud Black said. Smith has been one of the few Padres who has consistently hit this season. Since May 3, the lefty is batting .577 (15 for 26) with six doubles, three triples, a home run and six RBIs. "Guys are starting to settle down a little bit and have some good at-bats," Headley said. "When you do that as a club, it puts pressure on the pitcher." With the score tied at 2, Marmol relieved Nathan Eovaldi in the sixth and got two quick outs. But Everth Cabrera reached on an infield bunt, stole second and went to third on catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchias throwing error. Marmol intentionally walked Smith, who had an RBI triple in the first and hit a solo homer in the third. Jedd Gyorko followed with an RBI single. Headley was hitless in two at-bats with a walk when he pulled Marmols 93 mph fastball down the right field line. The ball went just inside the foul pole for his third homer. "I feel like my swing is in a better place than where it was when I went on the DL," Headley said. "Thats Chase," Smith said. "Hes going to do things for us, as long as he is healthy and in the lineup. It definitely makes our lineup deeper." Marlins manager Mike Redmond said the club was going to designate Marmol for assignment. "Its been a struggle for him," Redmond said. "Weve tried to keep getting him in there in different situations and it just hasnt worked." Marmol has an 8.10 ERA, having allowed 12 runs on 16 hits over 13 1-3 innings. "I didnt work out," Marmol said. "You got to get people out here. Its tough. Theres not much to say. I tried my best on the mound and it didnt work out." Casey McGehee hit a two-run homer in the first inning for the Marlins, whose road record dropped to 3-12, worst in the majors. Eric Stults (2-3) allowed two runs on six hits over six innings. The switch-hitting Headley came into the game batting just .186 with two home runs and seven RBIs in 70 at-bats. He was one of four San Diego regulars hitting below .200. NOTES: The Padres have scored just 10 runs while Stults was in the game in his eight starts. . The Marlins came into the game with an 8-2 record against left-handed starters, tops in the majors. . Padres RHP Hector Ambriz, designated for assignment on Thursday, cleared waivers and was outrighted to Triple-A El Paso on Saturday. . Marlins RHP Henderson Alvarez (2-2, 2.62 ERA) faces Padres LHP Robbie Erlin (1-4, 4.95) in Sundays finale. John Wensink Jersey . The No. 23 seed at the first Grand Slam event of the tennis season has worked out all the details, from his training regime right down to where hes going to eat dinner. Sven Andrighetto Jersey .A. Happ? Happs seven wins are second on the staff to Mark Buehrles 10. Win-loss record is an antiquated stat, sure, but win total is generally an indication of a pitchers ability to work deep into games, enough to be personally affected by the result. http://www.hockeyavalancheteamshop.com/C...-Adidas-Jersey/. They started shooting the puck. Joe Pavelski had a hat trick to move into a tie for second in the NHL in goals and the Sharks beat Philadelphia 7-3 Thursday night in the first game for both teams following the Olympic break. Tyson Jost Jersey .com) - Matt Duchene picked up the deciding goal early in the third period and added an assist, as Colorado escaped with a 4-3 victory over Dallas at Pepsi Center. Anton Lindholm Jersey . The top-ranked Williams carried her winning momentum from 2013 into the new season, beating No. 2-ranked Victoria Azarenka 6-4, 7-5 on Saturday to defend her title at the Brisbane International and set the tone for the Australian Open.Kevin Glenn was the centre of some short-lived controversy on Tuesday, as the CFL quarterbacks Twitter account appeared to take some shots at his current team the Ottawa Redblacks. "I hear you Im trying to get traded they said it will be either Winn Sask or BC they wont trade me to east I heard bell going to cal," his Twitter account @qterback5 read. "Tell nick (Moore) and Keron (Williams) Ottawa some snakes they lied to me." Glenns agent later told TSN that the account had been hacked and Glenn then sent a tweet denying his involvement in the message. "My twitter has beeen hacked," he wrote.dddddddddddd. "Ive kept quiet about my situation in Ottawa for weeks now, so why would I post something like that. Everyone knows what type of person I am and this is not something in my character." The 34-year-old was selected by Ottawa in the first round of Decembers CFL expansion draft but his time as face of the franchise was short-lived when the Redblacks signed free agent QB Henry Burris earlier this month. Reports state the Redblacks are currently trying to trade Glenn, and that a few teams, including the Winnipeg Blue Bombers, are showing interest. Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys Cheap Penguins Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Lightning Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz