Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 56 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

15.08.2018 11:20
Ozone Park, NY (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.authenticramsfansclub.com/Black-Friday-John-Kelly-Jersey /]John Kelly Rams Jersey[ Antworten

Ozone Park, NY (SportsNetwork. John Kelly Rams Jersey .com) - America, ridden by Junior Alvarado, came like a freight train down the stretch to capture the New Years Day $100,000 Affectionately Stakes for fillies and mares at Aqueduct. Trained by Bill Mott for Bobby Flay, America was the 4-1 second choice behind 3-5 favorite Belle Gallantey in the eight-horse field with six betting interests. The entry of Penwith and Divided Attention was the 4-1 co-second pick for the 1 1/16-mile stakes. America trailed through the early going as Penwith set the pace with Belle Gallantey, winner of the Delaware Handicap and Beldame Invitational, pressing the leader up the backstretch. Coming off the final turn, Penwith was on the inside with Belle Gallantey, Shayjolie and Simply Spectacular making up the first group of runners. America was putting in her rally down the middle of the track. Penwith had a clear lead at the top of the stretch as America began to draw closer with Belle Gallantey fading along the rail. Penwith did her best to hold off America but was unable to reach the wire first. America nosed out Penwith for the victory with Divided Attention third and Shayjolie fourth. Odds-on favorite Belle Gallantey was fifth followed by Simply Spectacular, Agawa and Mylitta. The time for the Affectionately was 1:44.68 on a fast track. America, sired by 1992 Horse of the Year A. P. Indy, posted her third straight win with the opening race of her 4-year-old season. The filly has won four of 13 career starts and the $60,000 boosts her lifetime earnings to $306,940. As a 3-year-old, America raced in nothing but stakes but with little success. She finished third in the Gulfstream Park Oaks and Mother Goose, and finally found the winners circle in her last two starts of the year in a pair of allowances. America returned $10.40, $3.90 and $3.30. Penwith paid $4.60 and $4.60, and Divided Attention paid $4.60 and $4.60. Ndamukong Suh Rams Jersey . With the Pirates in the thick of the race in the NL Central, the timing couldnt be better. Liriano struck out a season-high 11 in seven innings to win consecutive starts for the first time this season and Pittsburgh beat the San Francisco Giants 3-1 on Tuesday night. Aqib Talib Rams Jersey . The Detroit Tigers slugger fell short in his bid to become the first player to win the Triple Crown in successive seasons. http://www.authenticramsfansclub.com/Black-Friday-Brandin-Cooks-Jersey/ . In the second game of their day/night doubleheader at Minneapolis, three Blue Jays pitchers, Steve Delabar, Sergio Santos and J.CONCORD, N.C. -- Clint Bowyer feels awful for costing Ryan Newman a win, though his apology for spinning at Richmond is not an admission of guilt. Ryan Newman also feels terrible. Only his sympathy is for Martin Truex Jr., the unwitting participant in a botched race-fixing attempt by Michael Waltrip Racing that has put two friends in an awkward position and spoiled the start of NASCARs championship race. "I feel bad for Martin, and I feel he didnt know anything about it and he had the carpet ripped out from underneath him," Newman told The Associated Press on Tuesday. "And I know exactly how that feels." Its been a roller-coaster for NASCAR since there were seven laps to go in Saturday nights race at Richmond. Newman was on his way to a victory that would have given him the final spot in the 12-driver Chase for the Sprint Cup championship field. Then Bowyer spun to bring out a caution, setting in motion a chain of events that cost Newman the win and the Chase berth, cost Jeff Gordon a Chase berth and put Truex and Joey Logano in the final two spots. There were way too many questions about the final moments of the race and NASCAR launched an investigation, determining Monday that MWR had manipulated the outcome of the race and levying unprecedented sanctions that put Newman in the Chase and bumped Truex out. MWR was also fined $300,000, general manager Ty Norris was suspended indefinitely, Bowyer, Truex and Brian Vickers were docked 50 points each, and their crew chiefs were placed on probation through the end of the year. Bowyer, previously scheduled to spend the day at ESPN, denied the spin was deliberate. In his first interview, he said he had apologized to Newman in a phone call for bringing out a caution while Newman was leading, but said it was racer protocol for costing Newman a win. Asked specifically if the apology was an admission of guilt, Bowyer said: "Lets not dig too much into this." The topic was covered again in a second appearance, and Bowyer denied deliberately spinning. "No," he said. "Anytime something happens on the race track, its unfortunate. If I had a crystal ball and could have told you everything lined up just perfectly the way it did, theres no way you could do all that math and know everything that happened." Bowyer also revealed he had poison oak all over his arm from cutting a tree down last week when asked about his team allegedly talking in code during the race. His crew chief had inquired about his arm right before he spun, at one point saying, "I bet its hot in there. John Kelly Jersey. Itch it." NASCAR said they could not prove Bowyers spin was intentional. Newman said he accepted Bowyers apology and the two will move on -- they have a previously scheduled hunting trip together next week. But while Bowyer discussed the spin in Monday nights phone call, Newman told AP Bowyer never said it was intentional. "I could tell by the sound of his voice, I really feel he was genuine with his remorse," Newman said. "He said it was a heat of the moment thing, and he told me the biggest thing was he was glad NASCAR did what they did and took the action they did to get me in the Chase. I believed him and that made me feel good about what he was saying. But, no, he did not say with the exact words that he spun on purpose." Still, Newman said he has no doubt that MWR manipulated the ending of the race through a series of different actions that only began with the Bowyer spin. NASCAR could only prove one action -- radio communication between Norris and Vickers in which a confused Vickers was told to pit as the field went green with three laps to go. The call was an effort to give Joey Logano position on the track to pass Jeff Gordon in the standings and knock Gordon out of the Chase so that Truex could gain the wild card. Newman had been leading at the time of Bowyers spin with seven laps to go, and the victory would have given him the wild-card berth. He lost the race and the final spot in the Chase. "That no doubt was the toughest thing in my career, having the carpet pulled out from underneath me," Newman said. "To have that manipulated, and after the race, I didnt put two-and-two together, I didnt immediately think it was on purpose. Obviously, Clint has a lot of remorse now." Newman, however, feels awful for good friend Truex, who has not spoken publicly since Saturdays race. When it was Truex who ended up advancing into the Chase, Newman said he found his friend after the race and told him, "Now go do something with it." Having now swapped places with his buddy because of unprecedented NASCAR sanctions to correct a bizarre race-fixing attempt, Newman said Truex has given him the same advice. "I know that its tough for him because of his team situation," Newman said. "I want to go out and do the best I can in the Chase and do the best I can for my team, but at the same time, Im disappointed my buddy isnt part of it and Im disappointed at what hes going through right now." Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys Cheap Penguins Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Lightning Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz