Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 33 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
zhanjiao1212 Offline

16.08.2018 03:37
his mind that he wanted to remain in Toronto. Should he see his current deal through -- after all, CFL contracts arent guarante Antworten

HOUSTON -- Houston coach Kevin McHale worried that his team might come out flat Monday night against the struggling Utah Jazz after dropping a close game to the Heat in Miami a day before. Jermaine Carter Jr. Jersey . His fears were completely unwarranted. Terrence Jones scored 30 points and the Rockets ended a three-game skid with their most lopsided victory of the season, a 124-86 win over the Jazz. "Theres got to be an emphasis on how we play and improving," McHale said. "Its really important that we keep improving and getting better." Dwight Howard was out with an ankle strain, leaving the Rockets without him for the first time this season. But they still had no problem handling the Jazz, who have lost five in a row and have one of the worst records in the Western Conference. Houston was up by 19 at halftime and 13 points by Jones in the third quarter helped push the lead to 92-69 entering the fourth. "We just wanted to be aggressive," Jones said. "Coming off three tough ones we wanted to come out and have a lot of energy and just get back to playing ... the way we had been playing." The big lead allowed an overworked James Harden, who had played more than 43 minutes in three of the previous four games, to rest a bit as he watched the fourth quarter from the bench. Harden finished with 15 points. Houston used a 15-0 run starting midway through the fourth quarter with all their starters on the bench except for Jones to push the already lopsided game to a 40-point advantage. Jordan Hamilton had seven points for Houston during the run. Derrick Favours had 15 points for the Jazz a night after scoring a career-high 28. "This is a lesson for the young guys," Jazz coach Ty Corbin said. "They have to learn to get ready every night. Tonight, we just couldnt get it going. It was like we were running in mud and couldnt get ourselves out of it." It was unclear when Howard was injured, but the team announced the mild strain to his left ankle about 40 minutes before tipoff. He had been the only Rockets player to start every game this season before missing Mondays game. Omer Asik started in his place and finished with 12 points and 11 rebounds. Houston got back on track after an 0-3 road trip for its first three-game losing streak of the season. The losses came at Oklahoma City, Chicago and Miami and followed a great stretch in which the Rockets won five straight over some of the Eastern Conferences best teams. "Weve been playing well and were confident in each and how weve been playing," Harden said. "The last three games have been a slip up, but overall I think were in a good place." Patrick Beverley scored 19 and Jeremy Lin had 17 for the Rockets, who are second to San Antonio in the Southwest Division. Jones opened the third quarter with a 3-pointer and scored the first nine points of the second half for Houston to extend the lead to 69-47. Asik had a dunk for the Rockets before Jones added four more points to leave Houston up 75-51. Favours made two free throws for the Jazz midway through the quarter before Beverley scored four points for the Rockets to stretch the lead to 26 points. Utah finally found some offence after, scoring eight straight points with the first six from Alec Burks to cut the lead to 79-61. The Jazz cut the lead to seven on a 3-pointer by Richard Jefferson with about 9 1/2 minutes left in the first half. Houston used a 13-2 spurt to stretch the lead to 47-29 about 3 1/2 minutes later. Lin and Beverley scored all of Houstons points in that span with Beverley scoring eight and Lin adding the rest. Utah went almost four minutes without scoring before a layup by Favours with four minutes left in the second quarter. Houston led 60-41 at halftime. The Rockets were up by two points with three minutes left in the first quarter before using an 8-2 run to close out the period and extend their lead to 28-20. NOTES: Houston F Omri Casspi missed the game with the flu. ... The Jazz won 109-103 in the last meeting with Houston this season. ... Houstons Francisco Garcia and Utahs John Lucas got into a scuffle as the game ended and pushed each other before they were separated and both led off the court. ... The Rockets shot 58.2 per cent and had 30 fast-break points, which were both season highs. Cheap Panthers Jerseys . -- Ben Bishop had a milestone game against one of the NHLs greatest goalies. Kendrick Norton Jersey .ca. Hi Kerry, Welcome back! Im sure you heard Peter Forsbergs comments last week regarding Canadian referees in the gold medal game. Seems to me that he was questioning the integrity and impartiality. http://www.cheappanthersjerseyschina.com/ian-thomas-jersey/ . He just didnt expect them to be this good. Darrun Hilliard scored 19 points to lead No. 6 Villanova to a dominating 77-59 victory over Georgetown on Saturday, preserving the Wildcats hopes of a No.TORONTO -- Time has done little to cure what ails Toronto Argonauts slotback Andre Durie. Durie signed a contract extension with Toronto on Monday that will keep him with the Argos through the 2016 season. The 2013 campaign was a banner one for Durie but it ended bitterly Nov. 17 in the East Division final at Rogers Centre at the hands of the arch-rival Hamilton Tiger-Cats. And visions of Hamilton players celebrating a Grey Cup berth on Torontos home field remains a bitter pill for Durie to swallow. "Any losses are always bitter against Hamilton," Durie said. "Losing in the East final was tough because we worked so hard throughout the year. "We faced a lot of adversity, a lot of injuries, a lot of ups and downs and some tough road games and to end that way just left a bad taste in your mouth. It sticks in my mind just to motivate me to continue to strive for perfection, to take away the little mental errors and to be better and more functional for my team and to produce for my team." After winning the 12 Grey Cup at Rogers Centre, Toronto finished atop the East Division standings with an 11-7 record. But Hamilton dashed the Argos hopes of repeating at CFL champions with a 36-24 road victory in the conference final. Unfortunately for Hamilton, its season ended with a 45-23 Grey Cup loss to the Saskatchewan Roughriders at Mosaic Stadium. Durie, wholl reportedly earn around $140,000 annually under terms of his new deal, enjoyed a standout 2013 campaign. The five-foot-10, 199-pound Durie led the CFL with a career-high 92 catches for 986 yards (also a career best) and three touchdowns. Durie signed with Toronto as an undrafted free agent in 2007. "We believe Andre Durie is one of the most talented players in our league, and hes Canadian," Argos GM Jim Barker said in a statement. "He has been a very productive member of our offence and a strong contributor on special teams. "Andre has proven to be a valuable member of the Toronto community and were excited to keep him at home to continue his work on and off the field." Durie, who playeed running back during his university career at York, has registered 272 catches for 3,150 yards and 13 TDs with Toronto. Womens Panthers Jerseys. His seamless transition from tailback to slotback is even more remarkable considering Durie suffered a horrific leg injury in 05 with the Lions that not only threatened his football career but had many questioning whether hed walk normally again. "Im not going to sit here and lie, there was definitely a lot of doubt," Durie said. "It was the people around me who supported me and believed in me and gave me the strength to continue and believe different. "Without them I wouldnt have the mindset to keep going. Im so glad and fortunate to have all my loved ones around me. I never wouldve imagined to be in this position back in 05 when the injury happened. Its remarkable and I cant thank the organization enough for giving me the opportunity to live out my dream to be a professional football player and to have made it this far." Durie says hes especially grateful to Barker, who returned to Toronto as the clubs head coach in 2010 before adding the GM duties prior to the 2011 campaign. In 2012, Barker hired Scott Milanovich as Argos head coach to concentrate full-time on his duties as general manager. "Coach Barker has literally taken me under his wing since he got here," Durie said. "Hes been able to provide me with so much guidance and knowledge to get better as a player and person." Durie said there was no question in his mind that he wanted to remain in Toronto. Should he see his current deal through -- after all, CFL contracts arent guaranteed -- Durie will be 35 and have achieved the rare distinction of spending his entire 10-year career with his home-town team. However, Durie isnt about to say he has signed his final CFL contract. "You never know," he said. "My body feels great, I still feel at the top of my game and Im playing good football. "I dont really like to look that far ahead into the future, I just take things as they come. Ill see how it is year to year." Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys Cheap Penguins Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Lightning Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz