Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

21.03.2018 06:17
SEATTLE -- Russell Wilsons first appearance at home since hoisting the Lombardi Trophy looked very similar to Seattles Super Bow Antworten

SEATTLE -- Russell Wilsons first appearance at home since hoisting the Lombardi Trophy looked very similar to Seattles Super Bowl domination, even in a limited performance. Pete Rose Jersey . Wilson threw for 121 yards and ran for two touchdowns, leading Seattle to scores on all four of his possessions as the Seahawks beat the San Diego Chargers 41-14 on Friday night. "I definitely believe we can be that explosive," Wilson said. "It starts first of all with the offensive line and how well theyre doing ... but then you think about our receivers and we have so many talented receivers." Wilson did a little of everything. He was pressured on the first snap of the game and avoided it to complete a pass. He scrambled when the pressure created clear running lanes. He threw sharp passes to open receivers and he operated Seattles offence with an efficiency missing in its preseason opener at Denver. Wilson completed 11 of 13 passes, and connected on his first eight attempts. He ran for another 31 yards as Seattle finished the first half with 260 yards of offence, 255 of those with Wilson at quarterback. Wilson was the first act. Terrelle Pryor and B.J. Daniels added their own chapters on a night Seattles quarterbacks combined for four touchdowns rushing. Pryor got an extended look in the competition to back up Wilson and showed why Seattle is so enticed. Pryor was 1 of 4 passing, but ran away from San Diegos defence on a 44-yard TD run in the fourth quarter. Daniels added a 6-yard TD run. Marshawn Lynch made his preseason debut for all of two plays before giving way to backups Robert Turbin and Christine Michael. Lynch held out of the first week of training camp and did not touch the ball in his two snaps. Seattle did get some of its other stars involved, including Percy Harvin, who had four receptions for 31 yards after catching five passes all of last season. Turbin finished with 81 yards on 12 carries. He showed open-field speed cutting back on the defence and racing for 47 yards on one carry, and displayed power bulling in for a 1-yard touchdown. "The offence as a whole probably made some mistakes but I think overall we did well," Turbin said. "It was continuing to get better and continuing to be disciplined as a runner. Its not always going to be daylight. Sometimes you have to create some." San Diego quarterback Philip Rivers played just one series before handing off to Kellen Clemens. San Diego kept most of its starting offence on the field with Clemens, but the Chargers could manage only 42 yards against Seattles defensive starters, 37 of those coming on the one drive Rivers led. "There are some run-game things Im still working through, some checks, that I know are going to come out today. Still some things that we can improve on in the pass game, me specifically," Clemens said. Just when it seemed Wilsons night should be done, he took one more series as the Seahawks worked on their hurry-up offence. Harvin said that wasnt the plan. Seattles starters were supposed to be done early in the second quarter. The result: Wilson took Seattle 67 yards in under 4 minutes, capping the drive with a 5-yard touchdown scramble. "We told Coach we were in a rhythm and wanted to stay in there," Harvin said. The drive provided the only moment of apprehension for Seattle when Doug Baldwin was knocked out of the back of the end zone on a big hit from San Diego safety Darrell Stuckey. Baldwin was slow to get up, but was laughing on the sideline when Wilson scrambled for the TD and a 24-0 Seattle lead. Seattle also cleaned up its penalty problems from the preseason opener, when it was flagged 13 times, and was better on third down. The Seahawks were called for three penalties in the first half and were 5 of 6 on third downs. "That was about as much as we could hope for," Seattle coach Pete Carroll said. NOTES: Seattle DE Michael Bennett did not play because of a tight hamstring. ... San Diego DT Sean Lissemore left in the first quarter with an ankle injury, but walked off the field without help. S Jahleel Addae also left with a hamstring injury. ... Seattle K Steven Hauschka made both his attempts including a 55-yarder in the third quarter. Anthony DeSclafani Jersey . Thats what he did over the past 2 1/2 years with the Washington Wizards. Wittmans approach helped turn the Wizards from pushover to playoff winners. Zack Cozart Jersey . Arsene Wenger reportedly wants to convert the player into an attacking force, much like he did with Robin Van Persie. http://www.redsapparelsshop.com/brandon-finnegan-jersey-c-8/ .C. - Alberta prop Andrew Tiedemann will captain Canada against Uruguay on Friday, the opening day of competition at the IRB Americas Rugby Championship.TORONTO -- Paul Ranger felt the pain in his neck immediately. Down on the ice for several minutes, his mind raced and then found some peace. "Its scary," he said. "But I just remember feeling like, You know what, I am going to be OK. I dont know whats going on, but I can move my legs, I can feel my hands, I can feel my feet and Im going to be OK no matter what." The Toronto Maple Leafs defenceman was back with the team less than two days after suffering a neck injury when he was boarded by Tampa Bay Lightning forward Alex Killorn. Just being at the practice rink Friday for a team photo was another positive sign for Ranger, who was treated and released at a hospital Wednesday night. "Im thankful," Ranger said. "Im OK." Coach Randy Carlyle reported some good news as well: that the 29-year-old had a stiff neck but not a concussion as a result of his head slamming into the glass. "Thats not the world that (doctors) ever described to me," Carlyle said after practice. "They never said that. I know its a big word in todays sports, so I refrain from using it. Right now I was told there was no concussion issues." Ranger confirmed that it was a neck injury, not a head injury. He does not know when he might be able to return to game action, calling his situation a "day-to-day thing right now." When he went down late in the first period of the Leafs 5-3 loss to the Lightning, it looked like it could be much worse. After remaining on the ice for seven minutes, Ranger was taken off on a stretcher and then to the hospital. Ranger was anxious and in a bit of shock at first, but amid that doctors told him he was relaxed and co-operativee. Joey Votto Jersey. "I dont want to get into the details, I dont really want to re-live it," he said. "I know that my body and my mind just went into preservation mode. All I could think was just Dont move, stay straight and breathe, and I just kind of breathed three in, three out for the next three to four hours right from the get-go." Ranger praised Leafs doctor Noah Forman, athletic therapists Paul Ayotte and Marty Dudgeon and Lightning trainer Tom Mulligan for the care they administered. "They did a great job all-around," he said. "Even through that stressful time, I felt comforted and loved, really, and cared for." Ranger, who spent parts of five seasons with the Lightning, said Killorn reached out to him but declined to reveal the nature of that dialogue. He does not believe Killorn attempted to injure him. "From what I gather about him is that hes a good kid, and I knew that right from the start that it wasnt intentional," Ranger said. "My friends that I know close in Tampa say that he is a pretty good person, never really means to hurt anybody." Still, Ranger considered it a dangerous play. He avoided watching more than one replay because "that was enough," and didnt want to weigh in on any supplemental discipline for Killorn. "Its not up for me to decide if someone gets suspended or not," he said. "Thats not my call." But Ranger doesnt want to see similar situations happen moving forward. "I think it maybe needs some looking at," Ranger said. "I think theres some reviewing that should be done for the safety of myself and, to be honest, everyone else -- future players." China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys China Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Online ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz