Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 51 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

17.08.2018 07:38
JEREZ, Spain -- Defending champion Sebastian Vettel could hardly get out of the garage, and Lewis Hamilton drove his new car int Antworten

JEREZ, Spain -- Defending champion Sebastian Vettel could hardly get out of the garage, and Lewis Hamilton drove his new car into a barrier. Edinson Cavani Paris Saint-Germain Jersey . All of Formula Ones teams struggled to get on the track during the first session of preseason testing on Tuesday following a rules overhaul forcing cars to be thoroughly redesigned. Hamilton started the day by proudly unveiling Mercedes new car in the pit lane, but before lunch a technical failure had sent him into the barrier at the Jerez track. Despite the crash, Mercedes could still boast having one of the most productive opening days as most teams only mustered a few laps, battling with a variety of problems ranging from electrical systems to the tweaks F1 has enforced on the body of the car. Vettel, the four-time defending champion, couldnt get his new Red Bull out of the garage until the final 15 minutes, managing three laps. McLaren, coming off a disappointing 2013, didnt get any laps in because of a malfunctioning electrical system. Hamilton emerged unscathed from his crash and said "there is a lot to get used to." "Its been, apart from the ending, a positive day," Hamilton said. "You are going to have hiccups." Kimi Raikkonen debuted in his return to Ferrari, and the Finn clocked the fastest lap at 1 minute, 27.104 seconds and the most laps with 31. But those are poor numbers compared to last years opening day of testing, when Paul di Resta led the session with 89 laps while all 11 drivers managed faster times than Raikkonens leading mark this year. The circuit was eerily silent for long stretches, and as Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg pointed out, the new turbo engines are also quieter than their predecessors. "I think its extreme because even when the cars were out you couldnt hear them," Rosberg said. "Its evidence how big this challenge is for everyone. Its massive." Force India also revealed its car in the morning, while Caterham and Williams both had to delay their presentations before eventually rolling out their new cars. The major change teams face is switching to a 1.6-litre V6 turbo engine from last years 2.4-litre V8. The new regulations focus on boosting cars energy recovery systems, which generate energy from braking and through waste heat from the engine. F1 has also lowered fuel to 100 kilograms per race, down from 160 kilos, increased the cars weight, and forced alterations to gearboxes, exhaust, wings and nose height. Testing continues in southern Spain until Friday, followed by two more tests in Bahrain. The season opens with the Australian Grand Prix on March 16. Dani Alves Paris Saint-Germain Jersey .C. Lions. The clubs former starting quarterback, assistant and head coach returned Thursday as its receivers coach. Presnel Kimpembe Paris Saint-Germain Jersey . The Detroit Tigers slugger fell short in his bid to become the first player to win the Triple Crown in successive seasons. http://www.psgsoccershop.com/c-41-neymar-paris-saint-germain-fc-jersey.aspx . They all do actually — Joel-Hans Embiid (@JoelEmbiid) July 22, 2014There is no confirmation that the date is actually happening, but that didnt stop Embiid from getting dressed up. Fresh cut..... Getting ready for dinner http://t.co/NNIfKyZQzx — Joel-Hans Embiid (@JoelEmbiid) July 23, 2014 Almost 930..INDIANAPOLIS -- After a 25-day search, the Cleveland Browns hired Mike Pettine as their new head coach last month. But the drama wasnt done. Less than three weeks after Pettine took the job, the Browns announced the dismissal of chief executive officer Joe Banner and general manager Michael Lombardi, Banner after a transition and Lombardi immediately. Then there was the report -- posted by the Pro Football Talk website Friday -- that before hiring Pettine the Browns tried to trade for Jim Harbaugh with San Francisco. Pettine? He just shrugged it off, which is probably the kind of attitude a guy who has become Clevelands seventh coach since 1999 has to have. "I got a phone call saying that report was going to come out, and I shot the messenger a little. I asked, How does that affect my tenure as the head coach? I think my next sentence used the word flying followed by something or referenced a part of a rats body," Pettine said Saturday at the NFL scouting combine. "I think thats noise. It has no bearing on my job moving forward." The report said the Browns and 49ers had a deal in place but Harbaugh decided to stay put. Via Twitter, 49ers CEO Jed York denied that waas true. Kevin Trapp Jersey. The Browns issued this statement: "The team conducted an extensive coaching search and explored several options. That search produced an outstanding head coach in Mike Pettine, and were excited about his future with the club." Pettine said the lack of denial by the Browns didnt bother him, either. "I think it shows the organizations committed to getting it turned around, that it would investigate that option," Pettine said. "I see that as a positive." Pettine said he has no regrets about leaving his post as Buffalos defensive co-ordinator to take the job with the Browns. "No, because thats negative. To me, this is a dream come true. I pinch myself every day. I wake up in the morning and I say, Im head coach of the Cleveland Browns. I cant wait to get to work," Pettine said. "Theres so much negative, I think you can get overwhelmed by it. I dont see it that way. I know that Im very blessed to be here." Harbaugh has led the 49ers to three straight NFC championship games, but they lost their only Super Bowl appearance with him. He just completed his third season of a $25 million, five-year contract. Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys Cheap Penguins Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Lightning Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz