Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

17.08.2018 07:38
LENZERHEIDE, Switzerland -- Mikaela Shiffrin of the United States completed her exceptional slalom season with a fifth World Cup Antworten

LENZERHEIDE, Switzerland -- Mikaela Shiffrin of the United States completed her exceptional slalom season with a fifth World Cup race win on Saturday. Benjamin Mendy Jersey . The Olympic champion was 1.44 seconds faster than any rival in one of the longest womens slaloms in World Cup history. "I did a pretty good job the first run I guess so I felt more comfortable the second run, and just trying to hold on to it," Shiffrin said. She had a two-run combined time of 2 minutes, 4.54 seconds. Frida Hansdotter of Sweden was second and Austrias Marlies Schild was third, trailing 1.66 behind Shiffrin. Shiffrin already clinched her second straight World Cup discipline title one week ago when winning a race at Are, Sweden. "I am very proud. One of my goals this year was to hold on to the slalom globe," she said. Shiffrin led the standings from start to finish after winning the season-opening race in November at Levi, Finland. Her ninth career World Cup victory came two days after her 19th birthday. Shiffrin will also race the season-ending giant slalom on Sunday. Only four racers were within two seconds of Shiffrin on a tiring end-of-season course Saturday. "You have to try to just be as efficient as you can and not waste any energy," Shiffrin said after the first run. "Try to just stay close to the gates as you can, make sure you are moving quick in between and let your skis do the rest of the work." Tina Maze of Slovenia, whom Shiffrin edged for the slalom title in a thrilling race here last season, was 5.65 seconds back in the morning and did not start the second leg. Shiffrin was due to collect her crystal globe trophy after the subsequent second run of a mens giant slalom. Brahim Diaz Jersey . But qualifying for her first Scotties Tournament of Hearts after years of falling short in tough Manitoba provincial championships is as good as consolation prizes get for the 29-year-old from Winnipegs Fort Rouge Curling Club. Manchester City Jerseys .A. Happs hold on a spot in the Blue Jays starting rotation is in question. http://www.tmancitysoccershop.com/c-44-danilo-manchester-city-fc-jersey.aspx . The right-hander pitched into the seventh inning and boosted Cincinnatis struggling offence by hitting a double and scoring as the Reds ended a seven-game losing streak by beating the Atlanta Braves 1-0 Saturday night.Tottenhams Mousa Dembele is determined to bounce back and learn to control his emotions after getting a six-game ban for clashing with Diego Costa at Stamford Bridge. The Spurs midfielder is currently with Belgiums squad ahead of Euro 2016 and he admits passions spilled over in the fiery clash at Chelsea on May 2 which ended his teams chances of overtaking Leicester for the Premier League title.The 28-year-old was one of nine Tottenham players to be given yellow cards in the 2-2 draw, while his own personal ban for violent conduct followed a touchline tangle during which he attempted to gouge Costas eyes. Dembele told Sky Sports News HQ: It was a very emotional game and you react to things and now I have to learn from this.But my intention was not to do something bad to him. It is not in my character to be so emotional. Dembele and Diego Costa exchange words at Stamford Bridge Im disappointed about the six-game ban but I know they want to give a message but I will move on. Claudio Bravo Jersey. opefully we can keep the passion but do it better. We can be proud of ourselves and take the positives into next season.Eden Hazard, whose late equaliser in the game sealed the title for Leicester, had previously said he was hoping the Foxes would lift the title at Tottenhams expense.However, Dembele was unconcerned by his compatriots comments, with the pair presently training together ahead of the Euro finals.He added: Weve known each other a long time and Eden Hazard is a good guy. Also See: Dembele gets six-game ban Chelsea and Spurs charged for battle Chelsea 2-2 Tottenham match report Spurs video Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys Cheap Penguins Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Lightning Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz