Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

25.08.2018 04:58
Gary Player was able to claim bragging rights for the second year running after joining Jack Nicklaus in getting the 80th Master Antworten

Gary Player was able to claim bragging rights for the second year running after joining Jack Nicklaus in getting the 80th Masters under way. Authentic Alex Cappa Jersey . Player and Nicklaus continued their role as honorary starters by each hitting a tee shot on the par-four first hole, with 80-year-old fitness fanatic Player - who made a hole-in-one during Wednesdays par-three contest - producing the longest drive by 20 yards from 76-year-old Nicklaus. Player tees off to begin the 80th Masters Arnold Palmer, who had been an honorary starter since 2007, was present to watch the other two members of golfs Big Three, who have 13 Masters titles between them.But the 86-year-old had already said he would be unable to hit a shot due to a shoulder problem and looked frail as he was helped to a seat on the tee. Butch Harmon and Colin Montgomerie give their thoughts on whos going to win this years Masters. To have longevity has been a special gift, said Player. And to come here today and to be on the tee with Arnold being a part of us, it was gratifying and sad, because everything shall pass.But it was nice to have him on the tee. I dedicated my first tee shot to him in respect.Six-time Masters champion Nicklaus, 76, added: I think that everybody was happy to see Arnold out on the tee. I think Arnold was happy to be on the tee.I think he would have preferred to hit a golf ball. I talked to him at the Masters dinner. I said Arnold I dont care if you putt it off the tee, I think everybody would love to have you do anything. He said let me think about it. With the formalities out of the way, Jim Herman was set to get the tournament proper under way, the American claiming the last place in the 89-man field by winning the Shell Houston Open on Sunday.Conditions were good for the early starters after heavy overnight rain, but the wind was forecast to strengthen during the day with gusts between 30 and 35mph predicted for Thursday afternoon. At 80 years old Gary Player managed a hole in one at the Masters Par 3 Follow the events at Augusta with our live blog here or by tuning in to Sky Sports 1HD from 7pm on Thursday. Also See: The Masters 2016 Masters Leaderboard Nine aces at Augusta McIlroy inspired by Player Authentic Justin Watson Jersey . Got Jacks? Pulling off a comeback for the ages, feisty Stephen F. Austin became the latest No. 12 seed to pull off an upset, tying the game on Desmond Haymons did-that-just-happen four-point play with 3. Authentic Vita Vea Jersey .C. -- Duke sophomore Rodney Hood is entering the NBA draft. http://www.cheapbuccaneersjerseysauthentic.com/ . -- Fresh off their surprising run in the playoffs, the Portland Trail Blazers have signed head coach Terry Stotts to a multi-year contract extension.Jamie Murray is hoping to emulate his brother Andy by winning an Olympic gold medal when the pair team up in Rio this summer. The brothers will compete together in the doubles competition for Team GB as Andy looks to add to the gold medal he won in the singles at London 2012.They will be hoping to improve upon their previous two Olympic performances in the doubles after suffering early exits on both previous occasions. The Murrays went out in the second round at the Athens Olympics in 2008 and exited on the opening day in London four years ago.Jamie Murray, who is currently top of the tennis doubles world rankings, is determined to avoid a similar fate this time around. Jamie Murray is targeting Olympic gold in Rio I am excited to go and play, Murray said, speaking exclusively to Sky Sports News HQ. It is going to be cool to play with Andy. London was a big disappointment for me personally.It is every four years, so to sit on that result for four years would be great. I really want to do well in this Olympics.It is probably our best chance to really get a good result because we are both getting to the peaks of our careers.I am certainly playing some of the best tennis of my life so I want to try to make that count. Jamie Murray celebrates with the Davis Cup Murray was speaking in Dunblane as he brought the Davis Cup trophy home as part of a tour to thank all those who have supported the team. Wholesale Buccaneers Jerseys. He was part of the historic winning team who lifted the trophy for Great Britain for the first time since 1936.The GB team, including brother Andy, began the defence of their Davis Cup title in March and will play their quarter-final against Serbia in Belgrade in July.The Lawn Tennis Association (LTA) wanted to celebrate last Novembers win by taking the trophy on a tour to more than 90 places across the country.Jamie Murray returned to his old high school and primary school in Dunblane on Tuesday to give pupils a chance to see the trophy.Hundreds of tennis fans stood in a long queue at Dunblane Sports Club later in the day to get a picture with the Davis Cup and meet the local tennis star.Murray said: I am excited to be back in my home town with the Davis Cup.Winning was an incredible moment personally and also for all involved and Im eager to help ensure a lasting legacy following this historic achievement.Seeing everyones reaction when they saw the Davis Cup and sharing a bit of that passion we had on court will hopefully encourage others to get involved and choose tennis as part of their everyday lives. Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Braves Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Indians Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Cheap Astros Jerseys Cheap Royals Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz