Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

25.08.2018 04:58
England cricket captain Alastair Cook, team-mate Stuart Broad and former England footballer Alan Shearer lead the sporting honou Antworten

England cricket captain Alastair Cook, team-mate Stuart Broad and former England footballer Alan Shearer lead the sporting honourees in the Queens birthday honours list. Youth Steelers Jerseys . Cook will receive a CBE for his services to cricket, almost five years after the MBE he was given for his performance in the 2010-11 Ashes series victory in Australia.Last month, aged 31 years and 157 days, he became the youngest player to reach 10,000 Test runs and the first Englishman to do so. Cook said: Receiving this kind of honour means a great deal to me and its also a hugely proud moment for me and my family.I also see this as recognition for my team-mates, my coaches and family and friends who have all helped me in my England career over the last 10 years - and, of course, the England fans who have always given me such fantastic support at home and abroad. England captain Alastair Cook recently passed 10,000 Test runs Broad, 29, will similarly be honoured, earning an MBE and also for his services to cricket.He said: Its an honour and a privilege to be recognised in this way. Im obviously delighted and very proud. It is a lovely moment for my family too. My parents will be delighted after guiding me into cricket and instilling me with a love of the game from an early age.Cricket has been a constant part of my life ever since and I would like to dedicate this honour to all the people that have supported me at different stages of my career. Theyve all helped me fulfil my dream of playing cricket for my country. Stuart Broad receives an MBE for services to cricket Before being dislodged by compatriot James Anderson, Broad until recently was the ICCs No 1 ranked Test bowler. He took 8-15 during the fourth Test of last summers Ashes series, one of the finest individual contributions to that series victory.Former England and Newcastle captain Shearer, 45, who was made an OBE in 2001, has been made CBE in recognition of his charitable services to the community in North East England. Alan Shearer receives a CBE for his charity work in the north-east Shearer was the top goalscorer at Euro 96, when England reached the semi-finals, before joining hometown club Newcastle for a then-world record £15m and becoming their record goalscorer. Rugby union Nigel Owens gets an MBE There are further MBEs for Nigel Owens, the highly respected rugby union referee from Wales, and Chelsea Ladies football manager Emma Hayes. There is an OBE for Davis Cup winner Jamie Murray Jamie Murray, the younger brother of Andy and part of Britains successful 2015 Davis Cup team, will be awarded an OBE for his services to tennis and charity, as will Davis Cup captain Leon Smith, for his services to tennis.Recently-promoted Middlesbrough Football Clubs long-serving owner Steve Gibson will also be given an OBE, for services to the economy, sport and community on Teesside, as will Welsh Rugby Union president Dennis Gethin, for his services to Welsh rugby, and retired jockey Hayley Turner for her services to racing. Claire Williams is recognised for her services to Formula One Claire Williams, the deputy team principal of Formula 1 team Williams Martini Racing, is recognised for her services to F1 Racing, and also with an OBE.There is also an MBE for agent Rachel Anderson for her services to gender equality in football, Martine Wiltshire - the sitting volleyball player and Paralympian who lost her legs in the 7/7 London bombings - for her services to sport, and England Ladies assistant manager Marieanne Spacey for her services to football.Further MBEs are awarded to UK Anti-Dopings Richard Driscoll, for his services to anti-doping in sport, and Anna Kessel, the sports journalist and co-founder of Women in Football for her services to journalism and womens sport. Also See: Cook reaches 10,000 Test runs Can Kane beat Shearer record? Great Britain win Davis Cup Middlesbrough promoted Steelers Jerseys Supply . So true. It is one thing to create a winning football team, and another to keep it winning. Each and every week it changes. The NFL creates a unique interest of not who is "the best", but much more who is "the best this week". Steelers Jerseys China . -- Downcast before the final game of what had been a difficult road trip, the Ottawa Senators found a way to dig out a little momentum in the desert before heading home. http://www.cheapsteelersjerseyselite.com/ .com) - Rakeem Christmas scored 21 points, B.INDIANAPOLIS - Indianapolis running back Trent Richardson didnt travel to New England for the AFC championship game Sunday, with the Colts saying only that the move was made because of personal reasons.Also, reserve offensive tackle Xavier Nixon missed the team flight Saturday and has been listed as out for the game.Richardson was inactive for Indianapolis victory at Denver last weeek after playing one snap in the playoff opener against Cincinnati. Cheap James Washington Jersey. Acquired from Cleveland for a first-round pick in September 2013, Richardson lost the starting job to Daniel Herron late in the season.In 15 regular-season games this season, Richardson ran for 519 yards and three touchdowns.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Braves Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Indians Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Cheap Astros Jerseys Cheap Royals Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz