Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

29.08.2018 08:26
CHARLOTTE, N. [url=http://www.cheapmarlinsjerseys.com/]Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic[/url] .C. -- Kevin Durant insists he cant do Antworten

CHARLOTTE, N. Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic .C. -- Kevin Durant insists he cant do it alone. The Oklahoma City forward said hes going to need help picking up the slack, with running mate Russell Westbrook out until after the All-Star break following knee surgery Friday. "I need Reggie Jackson. I need Serge Ibaka. I need Kendrick Perkins. Im not afraid to say that," Durant said. "I need to lean on those guys, just like we need to lean on each other. That is what team is about. So through adversity we just have to lean on each other." But at least on this night, the Thunder leaned heavily on Durant, especially down the stretch. Durant scored 14 of his 34 points in the fourth quarter and finished with 12 rebounds as the Thunder held on to defeat the Charlotte Bobcats 89-85 Friday night. The team announced before the game that Westbrook will miss at least 27 games after undergoing arthroscopic surgery on his right knee in Los Angeles. Durant did get some help. Ibaka had 12 points and nine rebounds and Thabo Sefolosha had 12 points and a pair of free throws with 3.5 seconds left to seal the victory for the Thunder, who have won seven straight road games and 11 of 12 overall. But Jackson, who started in place of Westbrook, was only 4 of 19 from the floor and Perkins failed to score despite playing more than 25 minutes. "Obviously, it was an emotional day with Russell, but I thought we did a good job of handling that," Thunder coach Scott Brooks said. "Now weve got to work and improve the rest of the season." As for Jackson, Brooks said he has confidence that "hell get better. Hell challenge himself to shoot better and he will." Kemba Walker led the Bobcats with 18 points and seven assists. Al Jefferson added 16 points and 11 rebounds. This one came right down to the wire. After tailing most of the game, Charlotte had a chance to steal the win with 3.9 seconds left but Josh McRoberts missed a wide-open 3-pointer from the left wing. Sefolosha was fouled and clinched it with two foul shots on the other end. Bobcats coach Steve Clifford wasnt satisfied with his team taking one of the leagues best teams to the wire. "This may surprise you, but I didnt like at all the way we played," Clifford said. "I didnt like our defence. Our attention to detail was not good at all. The things we talked about this morning that we had to do, we did a poor job with. We gave them baskets. Our effort on the glass was not anywhere it needs to be." The Thunder led 76-74 with 5 minutes remaining when Durant knocked down a pair of 3s to give Oklahoma City the momentum. He added a step-back jumper and a driving layup to push the advantage to 86-78. But Anthony Tolliver hit a 3-pointer and Walker converted a breakaway layup to cut the lead to three with 49 seconds left. Durant left the door open when he missed a pull-up jumper with 25 seconds left, and the Bobcats grabbed the rebound. Instead of going for a 3-pointer to tie, Walker drove the lane and scored on a layup that cut the deficit to one. Jackson was fouled on the inbounds pass and hit one of two free throws with 10.7 seconds to go, setting up a chance for McRoberts. "I think Ibaka ran down there to cover Kemba and I got a wide-open look at it," McRoberts said. "Ill take that shot every time. Were frustrated we lost. There are no moral victories." The surprising news on Westbrook came just two days after he had a triple-double against the New York Knicks. General manager Sam Presti said in a news release that Westbrook has been playing pain-free, but "recently had experienced increased swelling" in his right knee. Westbrooks knee problems began in April when he tore his meniscus in the second game of the Western Conference playoffs. He had a second arthroscopic surgery before training camp. Oklahoma City is 21-3 with Westbrook in the starting lineup and 3-2 without him. "He was playing great basketball, probably some of the best basketball in the entire league," Brooks said. "Were looking forward to him coming back and getting back to the level that he has played at -- and he will." NOTES: The Bobcats embark on a five-game road trip beginning Saturday night in Atlanta. ... Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton and wide receivers Steve Smith, Brandon LaFell and Ted Ginn Jr. attended the game. ... The Thunder are 11-1 in their last 12 games against the Bobcats. Wholesale Marlins Jerseys .com) - DAngelo Harrison posted 21 points to guide No. Cheap Marlins Jerseys Authentic . -- The court fight over NFL concussions should heat up soon as a judge in Philadelphia weighs the fairness of the proposed $765 million settlement. http://www.cheapmarlinsjerseys.com/ .ca NHL Power Rankings, finally overtaking the St. Louis Blues and Chicago Blackhawks, who rank second and third this week.Canada came up big against the best of the best at the Grand Prix of Figure Skating Final winning three golds - two in the Senior final and one at the Junior level, which took place simultaneously. Meagan Duhamel and Eric Radford in the pairs and Kaitlyn Weaver and Andrew Poje in the ice dance, all had outstanding performances, posting their best total scores ever and winning in convincing fashions. The last time Canada won gold at a Grand Prix Final in pairs and dance was in 2001 with Jamie Sale and David Pelletier and Shae-Lynn Bourne and Victor Kraatz. The Junior events opened the show in Barcelona and the pairs gold was won by Julianne Seguin and Charlie Bilodeau with a flawless and touchingly emotional performance to Peter Gabriels In Your Eyes. After watching their performance, Duhamel and Radford passed by me backstage and Duhamel, clearly inspired by the young Canadians skate said to high performance director Michael Slipchuk, Now we know what we have to do tomorrow! What Canadas gold medal teams had to do to win was deliver their best ever. The kind of skate where one hits the elements with precision and ease and where one gets caught up in the music, the emotion and the audience. They all had those kinds of skates in Barcelona and it was quite remarkable. Both pairs of Duhamel and Radford and Weaver and Poje had the skates and scores that align them perfectly in their quest for a shot at the top of the Worlds podium at seasons end and, while they were expected to contend for gold here, what I find most surprising is the margin of points by which they won. The two teams went into the final in second on paper and in the end, Duhamel and Radford were ahead of the Olympic silver medalists Stolbova and Klimov of Russia by seven points and Weaver and Poje were ahead of their field by 14 points. The secret to Duhamel and Radfords success is to go after the first mark by packing in technical difficulty and then delivering it under pressure. Its a big risk, but, as we saw in Barcelona, it comes with a big reward. They went into the free skaate with a seven-point base value advantage over the top Russian team, which basically meant that their tricks were more difficult by seven points. Cheap MLB Jerseys. Their big-ticket items are their triple lutzes and their throw quad salchow, which was their best to date in Barcelona. Stolbova and Klimov could not make up the distance with their mastery and artistry this time and I will be interested to see what changes they might make to their strategy going forward. The Russian pair was not flawless at the final while Duhamel and Radford were, but that being said, technically, they are a significant way back. The Russians have some ground to make up and three months to do it. They will need to up the ante and add more rotations in the air to erase their jump disadvantage and control their destiny because the game changed in Barcelona and Duhamel and Radford are now in the drivers seat. Also with a game-changing performance, Weaver and Poje totally exceeded my expectations at the final, particularly in the free dance. I expected them to improve, as has been their trend each year. They often start out a little rough around the edges early on in the season. What was surprisingly different for me this year was the way in which their normally gradual progression became an evolution in Barcelona. They performed a lyrical, versatile and commanding free dance. Their power came with ease and softness. Their expression and emotion was sensitive and heartfelt. They hit the elements and got the levels that they had missed in previous outings without looking calculated or careful. The knack they had was to weave the elements, especially the lifts, into the dance, so there were no breaks or awkward adjustments. It was a dance that swept the audience along with it. They finished ahead of the field by 14 points, which is considered a huge lead as dance tends to be judged more tightly than the other disciplines. It looked like a World Championship performance, but with three months left in the season, it will be fun to see where they now take it. Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Braves Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Indians Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Cheap Astros Jerseys Cheap Royals Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz