Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 35 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

29.08.2018 08:26
Aston Villa caretaker boss Eric Black believes his side were outstanding in defeat at Manchester United. [url=http://www.cheapde Antworten

Aston Villa caretaker boss Eric Black believes his side were outstanding in defeat at Manchester United. Adidas Pavel Zacha Jersey . Despite Saturdays 1-0 loss at Old Trafford that confirmed their relegation to the Championship and the end of a 28-year stay in the top flight, Black says his players made a step forward towards repaying furious supporters.The feeling is one of disappointment with regards to relegation but, what I must say is, on the day, I thought we were outstanding, Black told Sky Sports. I thought that, given the energy levels and desire to stick to the game plan, but for a little bit of misfortune, we could have come away with a draw.Since Ive come in, theyve been outstanding. They really have applied themselves. I know theres been a lot of criticism about them, some of it deserved, but today they made a step forward in terms of trying to get something back from the supporters, showing them there is some desire there. The fall and fall of Villa Aston Villas fall has been years in the making, but how did it happen? Villas recently appointed new board, who have gutted the club of its failing staff, will undergo a comprehensive review of the squad before the next transfer window, as they begin to plan for promotion straight back to the top flight. Aston Villas relegation was confirmed with a 1-0 defeat at Old Trafford Black, who insists he wants to stay and be a part of that fight, believes there are players capable of competing in the Championship already in the squad, while Joleon Lescott has also vowed to fight on.Black said: People in certain places will make sure Villa will come back. That process has to start now.Theyve shown they can play in the Premier League, but the Championship is a whole other kettle of fish. There are players in there who are capable of playing in the Championship, but that wont be my decision to make. I did say that, given the size of the club and given the circumstances, it could implode and be anarchy but its certainly not anywhere near that yet.I would like to be part of it. Ive enjoyed working at Aston Villa. Its a magnificent football club despite the situation its in but, again, thats not an important factor at the moment. Also See: Villa relegated with Utd loss The fall and fall of Villa Lescott vows to stay at Villa Get a £10 free bet! Scott Stevens Jersey . Yup, he definitely needed this one. Craig homered twice and had three RBIs Wednesday night to lead the St. Louis Cardinals to a 7-2 victory over the Pittsburgh Pirates. Craig went 4 for 5 and Yadier Molina added three hits for the Cardinals, who salvaged the final game of a three-game set in hopes of staying within shouting distance of front-running Milwaukee in the NL Central. Will Butcher Jersey . -- The Orlando Magic have made no secret that the future of their franchise will depend on how well they can develop their young players. http://www.cheapdevilsjerseys.com/ . "Rob brings a wealth of coaching experience, having worked both in Canada and overseas in player development," Canada Soccer technical director Tony Fonseca said in a release.OWINGS MILLS, Md. -- The Baltimore Ravens have placed wide receiver Brandon Stokley on injured reserve, ending his season. Stokley sustained a concussion in Sundays game against the Minnesota Vikings. He has had multiple concussions over his 15-year career, and the Ravens determined after testing that the 37-year-old would not be able to return anytime soon. Stokleey began his career with the Ravens in 1999 and signed a one-year contract as a free agent in August. John Moore Jersey. He battled through a series of injuries and played in only six games, catching 13 passes for 115 yards. Stokley was replaced on the roster by running back Bernard Scott, who was waived Saturday to make room for tight end Dennis Pitta Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Braves Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Indians Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Cheap Astros Jerseys Cheap Royals Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz