Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

19.09.2018 08:02
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. [url=http://www.cheaptitanshoodiesjerseys.com/]Titans Hoodies Shop[/url] . -- Peyton Manning doesnt like to ski Antworten

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. Titans Hoodies Shop . -- Peyton Manning doesnt like to skip any snaps, so you can imagine how unhappy he was Wednesday when a tender ankle forced him to miss practice for the first time since joining the Denver Broncos last year. "It was Greeks call," Manning said of head athletic trainer Steve Antonopulos. "I can assure I didnt go down without a fight. But hopefully Ill use the day to get a little better, feel a little better." Manning said he plans to return to practice Thursday when the banged-up Broncos (6-1) continue preparations for Mike Shanahans return to Denver with the Washington Redskins (2-4). Manning was knocked around by his former team in his homecoming on Sunday night. His mix-and-match offensive line allowed him to get hit 10 times, including four sacks, two by Robert Mathis, in a 39-33 loss to the Indianapolis Colts. Coach John Fox declined to identify which ankle was bothering his star quarterback, and Manning deflected questions about it, too. Showing his sense of humour was still intact even if hes not up on current events, Manning cracked: "I know government is shut down right now but I still very firmly believe in HIPPA," the federal medical privacy law. "So, I will refer all questions to the injury report." That report, of course, didnt specify which ankle was hurt, nor the severity of the injury, although Fox did allow this bit of detail: "Its nothing serious, just sore." Manning was one of seven starters who sat out Wednesdays workout, joining right tackle Orlando Franklin (ankle), right guard Chris Kuper (ankle) and wide receivers Eric Decker (toe) and Wes Welker (ankle) on offence along with cornerback Champ Bailey (foot) and defensive end Shaun Phillips (hamstring). Manning was never knocked from the game Sunday night, although his passes were wobbly after a big sack/strip by Mathis that resulted in a safety that gave the Colts early momentum. "Its a physical game out there and I dont know who, in their 16th year, ever feels 100 per cent at any point," Manning said. "Ive been hit a lot. Ive taken big hits and its part of football is getting up and getting back in the game." After stretching with his teammates Wednesday, Manning donned his helmet but was strictly an observer as backup Brock Osweiler ran the offence at practice. Osweiler called it a productive practice even though he was surrounded by fellow subs. "Its nice to call your own plays and remember how our offence works rather than just running the scout team," he said. "I thought it was great. It was a lot of fun. We got a lot of great things accomplished today and Im definitely better for it." The rare heavy workload, he added, "definitely helped me out in case something was to happen in a game, Ill be ready to roll." When the scrum of reporters around his locker broke up, Osweiler said, "Talk to you guys in probably a couple of months." Aside from 2011, when Manning missed the whole season because of neck troubles that affected his right triceps, the leagues only four-time MVP has hardly missed a day of work since a brief holdout at training camp his rookie year in 1998. There was a knee injury in 2001, a bursa sac issue at training camp in 08. Thats about it. "Hell practice tomorrow," Fox said. "This is a little rest time we thought was well needed." Notes: MLB Wesley Woodyard (neck, limited) said he expects to play Sunday after missing 2 1/2 games. ... Only 5 players remain from Shanahans tenure in Denver: Bailey, Kuper, Woodyard, K Matt Prater and injured LT Ryan Clady. Titans Hoodies Jerseys Sale . -- The Oakland Raiders expect to have starting right tackle Tony Pashos back for Sundays game against the Houston Texans. Cheap Titans Hoodies Store . You can listen to the game live on TSN Radio 690 in Montreal or on TSN.ca/Montreal. Also, TSN.ca features live streaming of the post-game news conferences from the Bell Centre. The Rangers grabbed a 3-1 lead in the Eastern Conference Final after Sundays 3-2 overtime victory against the visiting Habs. http://www.cheaptitanshoodiesjerseys.com/marcus-mariota-hoodie/ .Stanton suffered fractures in his face and other injuries when he was hit by a pitch Sept. 11. The Marlins are confident hell fully recover and be ready for spring training, and they hope to reach a long-term agreement with him. NEWARK, N.J. -- Marty Brodeur beat the Pittsburgh Penguins yet again. He even got an assist, too. "I think thats been the case for a number of years, even before I played for Pittsburgh," Penguins centre Sidney Crosby said. "They play a good team defence and with Marty Brodeur and (Cory) Schneider there, they have two pretty good goalies. You have to make sure you put your chances away." Brodeur came up big early and then held on to improve his record to 48-28-5 against Pittsburgh in his career. The Devils stand 13-3 vs. the Penguins at the Prudential Center since it opened in 2008. Adam Henrique scored 1:38 into the game and Michael Ryder connected 2:45 into the second, sparking the Devils to a 2-1 victory on Tuesday. Brodeur was credited with his 44th career assist on Ryders goal. Brodeur had an assist in the game for the Devils (17-16-1) and made 19 saves in gaining his second win of the season against Pittsburgh. Marc-Andre Fleury had 28 saves for the Penguins (29-12-1). "Especially in this building, weve been playing them well," said Brodeur, who improved his season record to 12-8-3. "Were trying to play well against good teams. We want to play well against everybody, but we have that little fear of the Penguins because we know how damaging they can be. So it brings out the best in us." Henrique scored his ninth goal with a nifty finish of a pass from Ryan Clowe. Henrique made a quick move into the clear in front of the net and then lifted a shot over the left shoulder of Penguins goalie Fleury. Ryder was credited with an assist on the goal. A few minutes later, the Devils lost veteran winger Patrik Elias after he was knocked to the ice by Pittsburghs Tanner Glass. Elias was face down on the ice and didnt moove until medical personnel reached him. Wholesale Titans Hoodies. He got up slowly to his knees and then managed to skate off. He did not return. "It wasnt precautionary," Devils coach Pete DeBoer said about his decision to hold Elias out. "I dont think there was an option. I talked to him between periods and he explained the play and told me it was awkward. But I dont know anything yet." Brodeur earned his 44th career assist when he started the play that led to Ryders 1th goal of the season at 2:45 of the second. Brodeur cleared the puck to Ryder, who skated past the blue line and into the middle before losing the puck. But Henrique quickly regained possession and sent it back into the middle, where Ryder fired his shot past Fleury. Matt Niskanen cut it to 2-1 for Pittsburgh at 6:58 of the second from the right circle off a Crosby feed that beat Brodeur to his glove side. Sidney Crosby picked up his 23rd assist of the season on the goal and teammate Chris Kunitz registered his 22nd assist on the play. The opening minutes of the game were frenetic for Brodeur. Kunitz blasted a slap shot that bounced off the right shoulder of Brodeur. Seconds later, Kunitz missed a chance at an open net with Brodeur down on far side of the goal. "I wish that one would have gone in, too," Kunitz said. "He made a nice save, got his shoulder on that one. Hes a good goaltender. He knows how the play the angles, thats for sure." NOTES: Sidney Crosby had an assist in the second period to give him nine goals and 23 points for the month of December and has now produced a point in 13 of the last 14 games for Pittsburgh. . The Devils held the Penguins to just one power play in the entire game, which came in the closing minutes of the third period. Cheap Hawks Jerseys Cheap Celtics Jerseys Cheap Nets Jerseys Cheap Hornets Jerseys Cheap Bulls Jerseys Cheap Cavaliers Jerseys Cheap Mavericks Jerseys Cheap Nuggets Jerseys Cheap Pistons Jerseys Cheap Warriors Jerseys Cheap Rockets Jerseys Cheap Pacers Jerseys Cheap Clippers Jerseys Cheap Lakers Jerseys Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz