Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

28.05.2018 09:06
LAGUNA NIGUEL, Calif. [url=http://www.authenticmanchestercityshop.com/Authentic-Fernando-Manch ester-City-Jersey/]Fernando Jersey Antworten

Mauricio Pochettino says his Tottenham team believe they can win the Premier League but reckons they are fighting with Leicester and five other sides for the title. Mikel San Jose Jersey . Spurs are second in the table, five points behind Claudio Ranieris side with seven games remaining, and lead north London rivals Arsenal in third by six points ahead of their trip to Liverpool on Saturday Night Football, live on Sky Sports 1.However, Pochettino has dismissed claims that the likes of Arsenal and the Manchester sides are out of the title race and says the top seven in the Premier League are realistic contenders. For me, at the moment, we are competing with different teams and not only Leicester, he said. Arsenal, Manchester City, United, West Ham and Southampton all have the possibility because mathematically it is possible.I think seven games is a lot. Its a lot of points and you never know what will happen in football.We always need to be focused in every game. It is not only a race between Leicester and us or Arsenal. There are a lot of teams involved. I am no politician. I am strong and friendly when I need to be but I am realistic. In football, a lot can happen. Pochettino explains why England are on the verge of something special We believe we can win the title but other teams have the possibility to fight with us and I am realistic.Despite that, Pochettino says Leicester are worthy leaders at this stage of the season after a remarkable campaign.We need to give credit to Leicester, he said. Today they are on the top because they deserve to be on the top. From the beginning of the season, they were fantastic. We cannot take the credit from them. Leicester celebrate after their 1-0 victory at Tottenham earlier this season We are in the position - a very good position - but we cannot compare with another team, in this case Leicester. We need to fight in the last seven games and it is important for us to try to fight until the end of the season with the possibility to achieve big things.There is the chance to win the title and also to be in the top four, which would be a very big achievement for the club. Pochettino says Arsenal are not out of the title race Ahead of the Liverpool clash, Pochettino revealed Harry Kane is set to play without his face mask after leaving it off at training on Thursday. The striker has been wearing it for more than a month after breaking his nose against Crystal Palace in the FA Cup but has still scored six goals in that time for club and country.Its good because today he trained without the mask and this is good for him, Pochettino said. Its good because it always disturbs you a little bit to play with this on your face. Harry Kane should be without his face mask against Liverpool Jurgen Klopp began his time at Liverpool with a 0-0 draw at White Hart Lane last October and, ahead of the return fixture this weekend, Pochettino called the German a great manager.He added: I am not at Liverpool so it is difficult to give my opinion [on how Klopp is adapting]. When you arrive in the middle of the season, you need to settle your ideas and that is always difficult. Jurgen Klopps first match in charge of Liverpool was against Tottenham You need your players to be available and to help you but it is difficult to give my opinion. But Klopp is a great manager and showed at a different club he had a good experience. He can develop his way. Also See: Alli can be 10 times better Lloris: Dont forget Arsenal WATCH: Spurs oldest fan Eriksen ready for final hurdle Cesc Fabregas Spain Jersey . Pikul Khueanpet scored early in the second half and Kanjana Sungngoen made it 2-0 in the 65th minute of the playoff. Tuyet Dong narrowed the margin with goal four minutes from time. The win gave Thailand fifth place at the Asian Cup and the last of the continents qualifying spots for the 2015 Womens World Cup in Canada. Juanfran Spain Jersey . The ninth-seeded Safarova doused Swede Johanna Larsson 6-2, 6-3 on the green clay at Family Circle Tennis Center. The Czech player was a finalist here two years ago and captured back-to-back doubles titles in 2012 and last year. http://www.soccerspainauthority.com/blank-spain-jersey/ . His second visit, not so much. Roark (7-5) allowed four runs on 10 hits and one walk over six innings in a 7-2 setback in front of several friends and family members, as the Cubs snapped his personal streak of four consecutive victories on Friday. MONTEVIDEO, Uruguay -- Luis Suarez has returned home to Uruguay, but hes missed the crowds who had come to greet a national hero expelled from the World Cup for biting. Suarez landed early Friday on a private flight, hours after the expected arrival time. President Josee Mujica was among some 1,000 people who came to Carrasco International Airport in Montevideo to greet Suarez Thursday night, but the president and the rest of the crowd left well before he arrived. Andres Iniesta Spain Jersey. He left without making comments to the press. Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Black China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz