Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

28.05.2018 09:06
Calgary Stampeders Jon Cornish - the CFLs leading rusher - was declared Toughest To Bring Down for a second consecutive year in Antworten

Commerce City, CO (SportsNetwork. Tyson Ross Jersey .com) - Major League Soccer announced on Wednesday the 2015 MLS All-Star Game will be held at Dicks Sporting Goods Park, home of the Colorado Rapids. The event marks the first time the leagues summer showcase will be held in the Mile High City since 2007. Current Rapids head coach Pablo Mastroeni, who played in the 2007 game, will serve as head coach of the All-Star squad against an international opponent which will be revealed at a later date. Colorado has become a destination for marquee soccer events, and we are thrilled to bring the AT&T All-Star Game to the region, MLS commissioner Don Garber said in a league statement. Dicks Sporting Goods Park is a tremendous stadium, and we know the enthusiastic support of Centennial 38 and other Rapids fans will provide a great home-field advantage for the MLS All-Stars. The game will take place on July 29, 2015 at 9 p.m. ET and will air on Fox Sports 1 and UniMas in the United States as well as TSN and RDS2 in Canada. Wed like to thank Commissioner Garber and Major League Soccer for the faith they have shown in the Colorado Rapids by allowing us to host the All-Star Game for the second time, Colorado Rapids Alternate Governor Josh Kroenke said in a statement. It is a great showcase for our organization and community. We are one of the original ten clubs in the league, and we hope this game will highlight the growth and progress the MLS and Colorado Rapids have made in the 20-year history of the league. The MLS All-Stars topped Scottish side Celtic 2-0 when the game was played at DSG Park, with former New York Red Bulls striker Juan Pablo Angel winning Man of the Match honors. The 2015 All-Star Game will mark the 12th time that an elite international club has played the MLS All-Stars, who are 8-3-1 in those matches following last years 2-1 victory against Germanys FC Bayern Munich. In addition to honoring the best players in MLS, the game has featured successful, world-famous clubs such as Manchester United (2010 and 2011), Chelsea FC (2006 and 2012), AS Roma (2013), and Mexican side Chivas de Guadalajara (2003). Mitch Moreland Jersey . The Montreal Canadiens goaltender has won three of his four games since returning from a lower-body injury that kept him out from the end of the Olympic break until March 15. Will Middlebrooks Jersey .Y. - His opponent couldnt stop him, and LeBron James didnt quite know what to think when his coach tried. http://www.rangersapparelsshop.com/rougned-odor-jersey-c-14/ . Five years ago, Nestor and Zimonjic beat the American twins to win the title. But the Bryans, the worlds top-ranked team, needed 74 minutes to earn the victory Saturday as both Nestor and Zimonjic lost serve in the second set.Three weeks have passed since Hockey Canada announced its 25-player mens roster for the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi. And in that time span, the Tampa Bay Lightning have remained near the top of the Eastern Conference without star forward Steven Stamkos. Playing a key role in the Lightnings recent success has been the play of veteran forward Martin St. Louis, who was passed over by his own general manager Steve Yzerman for a spot on the Canadian Olympic team. The veteran winger and team captain has been on a tear since the Olympic team announcement, racking up 14 points in 10 games since Jan. 7. "I dont think its motivation to be honest," said St. Louis, whose Lightning were set to face the Maple Leafs on Tuesday. "I feel like I played some good hockey this year - Ive had some good bounces - but I dont think (being left off the Olympic team) is motivation. "I mean, Im motivated for Game 1 or Game 10. To play in this league and be successful you need to be motivated. Its been like that my whole career. I dont think these last 10 games Ive been more motivated." St. Louis, who captured his second career Art Ross Trophy last season as the league leader in scoring, also grabbed the spotlight with the first four-goal game of his career against San Jose on Jan. 18. And while hes taken much of the offensive workload in Stamkoss absence, he believes its been a team effort. "At first it was a little shock, obviously, to loose Stammer," he said. "But once thhe dust settled, we realized were where were at without him. Ferguson Jenkins Jersey. "You have to juggle some lines and find a little bit of an identity. I think we settled down and played some pretty good hockey. We have a lot of young guys that have accelerated in terms of their progress with the amount of ice time theyre getting (and) theyve done well." A lot of credit also goes to great chemistry with his teammates. Summer signing Valtteri Filppula is second in team scoring, while forwards Tyler Johnson, Alex Killorn and Ondrej Palat are making big contributions at both ends of the ice. "If you told us before the season started where wed be after Game 53 knowing all the adversity - not that I didnt believe wed be there - I would think a lot of things would have to go right for us to be here," said St. Louis. "Things have gone well considering all the adversity weve gone through." And at age 38, St. Louis himself is still going strong at a point-a-game pace. "Id like to think that Ive been pretty consistent the past few years," he said. "I expect myself to play like I have, so I dont think this year is better than others. "Obviously I had to adjust a little bit not playing with Stammer and I kind of had to re-invent myself a little with shooting the puck a little bit more. Its hard to shoot as much as I have when you play with a 60-goal guy." Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Black China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz