Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

10.10.2018 08:04
Teliana Pereira of Brazil Antworten

VICTORIAVILLE, Que. Mackensie Alexander Jersey . - Alexandre Goulet had a four-point night — including two goals — as the Charlottetown Islanders doubled-up the Victoriaville Tigres 8-4 on Saturday night in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action.Filip Chlapik and Ross Johnston each scored twice for the Islanders (22-19-4). Spenser Cobbold and Ryan MacKinnon rounded out the attack.Pascal Laberge, Charles-Eric Legare, Samuel Blais and Felix Lauzon found the back of the net for Victoriaville (21-20-5). The Tigres have now lost four straight.Darryl MacCallum turned aside 22 shots in goal for Charlottetown. Olivier Tremblay started for Victoriaville, stopping 16-of-20 shots in 35:41. Chase Marchand entered in relief and made 13 saves in 23:19.David Henley of the Islanders received a game misconduct for checking from behind at 18:23 of the second period. Charlottetown converted on three of its six power plays while the Tigres went scoreless on four chances. The game had a total of 67 penalty minutes.---DRAKKAR 4 CATARACTES 3BAIE-COMEAU, Que. — Jeremy Gregoire scored the winner at 17:41 of the third period as the Drakkar slipped past Shawinigan.Luca Ciampini led Baie-Comeau (25-13-7) offensively with a goal and three assists. Dzmitry Ambrozheichik and Maxime St-Cyr added power-play goals. Frederic Gamelin also had three assists for the Drakkar, who have won three in a row.Gabriel Slight, Brandon Gignac and Anthony Beauvillier scored for the Cataractes (25-18-2).---ARMADA 4 HUSKIES 2BOISBRIAND, Que. — Danick Martel scored the first two goals of the game as the No. 9 Armada doubled Rouyn-Noranda.Philppe Sanche and Yvan Mongo both had short-handed goals in a three-goal second period for Blainville-Boisbriand (27-12-5). The Armada have now won three straight.Mathieu Lemay struck twice in the second for the Huskies (22-20-3).Blainville-Boisbriands Morgan Adams-Moisan received a major penalty and game misconduct at 11:37 of the second for interference.---OCEANIC 5 FOREURS 3RIMOUSKI, Que. — Deven St-Hilaire had a pair of goals to lead the No. 5 Oceanic over Val-dOr.Simon Bourque, Vincent Dunn and Michael Joly also chipped in for Rimouski (28-12-3). The Oceanic have now won four in a row.Anthony Richard, Nicolas Aube-Kubel and Pierre-Maxime Poudrier scored for the Foreurs (19-20-7).---SAGUENEENS 3 TITAN 1CHICOUTIMI, Que. — Charles Guevremont scored the eventual winner at 9:44 of the second period as the Sagueneens topped Acadie-Bathurst.Nicolas Roy and Alexandre Ranger also found the back of the net for Chicoutimi (19-19-4).Andrew Ryan had the lone goal for the Titan (13-30-5). Acadie-Bathurst has dropped five straight.---SCREAMING EAGLES 6 VOLTIGEURS 2SYDNEY, N.S. — Stephen Anderson had the first of four second-period goals as Cape Breton cruised past Drummondville.Alexandre Gosselin, Colby Tower, Marcus Hinds, Maxim Lazarev and Evgeny Svechnikov supplied the rest of the offence for the Screaming Eagles (17-21-5). Cape Breton has won four in a row.Julien Avon and Mathieu Sevigny replied for the Voltigeurs (21-21-3).---OLYMPIQUES 4 SEA DOGS 2GATINEAU, Que. — Marc Beckstead tied the game in the third period and added an empty-netter as the Olympiques doubled up Saint John.Jake Coughler also struck twice for Gatineau (18-24-4), which has won three in a row.Justice Dundas and Mathieu Joseph scored for the Sea Dogs (24-14-6).---WILDCATS 3 REMPARTS 2QUEBEC CITY, Que. — Cameron Askew scored a power-play goal at 12:17 of the third period as No. 8 Moncton edged the Remparts.Ivan Barbashev and Noah Zilbert chipped in for the Wildcats (29-12-3) in the first period.Anthony Duclair opened the scoring with his first goal of the season for Quebec (26-16-3). Duclair spent the first part of the year with the New York Rangers before being sent back after the world junior championship. Massimo Corozza added the other.--- Stefon Diggs Jersey .m. on Friday. Granger was acquired from the Indiana Pacers last Thursday for Evan Turner and Lavoy Allen, but never played a minute for Philadelphia. The 76ers also received a 2015 second-round draft pick in the deal. Brian ONeill Jersey . When Reyes signed a US$106-million, six-year deal with Miami last month, there was speculation Ramirez was unhappy about being supplanted at short. But new manager Ozzie Guillen sold Ramirez on the idea. http://www.vikingsauthenticshop.com/Vikings-Xavier-Rhodes-Draft-Jersey/ . Goldeyes third baseman Ryan Pineda drove in three runs and the pitching staff didnt allow an earned run, as Winnipeg downed Kansas City 6-3 in American Association exhibition action at CommunityAmerica Ballpark in Kansas. CHARLESTON, S.C. -- Canadian Eugenie Bouchard wont have to go through defending champion Serena Williams to win the Family Circle Cup. The Montreal native needed only 58 minutes to defeat dispatched qualilfier Alla Kudryavtseva of Russia in straight sets, 6-2, 6-0 on Tuesday to advance to the third round. Number-1 seed and two-time defending champion Williams, however, was ousted from the tournament, shocked 6-4, 6-4 by Jana Cepelova of Slovakia in the second round. "Im really just dead. I need some weeks off where I dont think about tennis and kind of regroup," Williams said after the match. "Ive had a long couple of years, and Im really a little fatigued." Williams was looking for her second straight title and her third this year after winning a record seventh Sony Open last weekend. But with only 18 minutes gone in the match, she was down 0-5 on the green clay at the Family Circle Tennis Center. Williams rallied, winning four straight games surrendering only six points and it looked like Cepelovas lead would be short-lived. But the 20-year-old Cepelova came back and, holding serve in the final game, was able to win the set. Williams said later she feels emotionally and physically spent. "Definitely a little bit of both. But again, I think Jana played really well for her today," she said. "The good thing is I know I can play a lot better. So its always really positive for me." Cepelovas run out to a quick lead silenced the crowd, which was in the defending champions corner "I have 5-0 and I was a little bit nervous, but I did it," said Cepelova, ranked 78th in world. "You know, you play against No. 1 player and you never know. It was a tough situation for me, but Im really happy that I keep the set." Williams sister, Venus, also struggled on Tuesday, but edged Barbora Zahlavova Strycova 6-3, 0-6, 7-5. "Ive actually been pretty sick lately -- Ive been having like a bug," Venus Williams she said after the match that lasted 2 hours, 15 minutes. "You just have to play your way into the week and just continue to feel better." Venus Williams, a seven-time Grand Slam champion has battled injuries and Sjogrens syndrome, a fatigue-causing autoimmune disease, during the past two years. "I havent gotten rid of it. Chris Doleman Jersey. I wish I could have. Unfortunately it just clings to me," Williams said. "Ive just learned to handle it mentally and also I try to do things all the time, just always going for optimal health." Williams seemed in control of the match after she won the first set, surrendering only two points in her last two service games. But the 56th-ranked Zahlavova Strycova rattled off seven straight games to shut out the 28th-ranked Williams in the second set and go up 1-0 in the third. Williams rallied for a 5-4 lead in the third set, but Zahlavova Strycova fought off four match points to tie it at 5-all. Williams then earned a break in the next game -- helped by a final point double-fault -- and held at love to win the match. Williams staved off what could have been her earliest exit at the Family Circle. Shes making her seventh appearance at the tournament she won a decade ago. Williams, who won the Dubai title this year, said she didnt get down on herself after dropping the second set. "My gosh, if you are careful and you dont play almost perfectly, every single player is so talented out here that you can drop a set or the match," Williams said. "So its stay focused, really believing in yourself and taking some chances and making your shots." Also Tuesday, No 9. seed Lucie Safarova of Czechoslovakia defeated Virginie Razzano of France 2-6, 6-4, 6-4. American Vania King beat Julia Glushko 4-6, 7-5, 6-3, and Daniela Hantuchova of Slovakia defeated American wild card Shelby Rogers 7-5, 7-5. No. 13 Elena Vesnina of Russia cruised past Anna Schmiedlova of Slovakia, 6-2, 6-1, and Shuai Zhang of China outlasted Su-Wei Hsieh of Taiwan 3-6, 7-6 (5), 7-6 (0). In other matches, No. 14 seed Andrea Petkovic of Germany eliminated Lesia Tsurenko of the Ukraine, 6-7 (2), 6-4, 6-1, and Spains Lourdes Dominguez Lino defeated countrywoman Anabel Medina Garrigues 6-3, 6-2. Peng Shuai of China defeated Caroline Garcia of France 6-2, 6-3. No. 7 seed Samantha Stosur of Australia eliminated Yaroslava Shvedova of Kazakhstan 6-3, 5-7, 6-1. Teliana Pereira of Brazil ousted eighth-seeded Sorana Cirstea of Romania 3-6, 6-3, 7-6 (0). Marina Erakovic of New Zealand defeated Nadia Petrova of Russia, who received a wild card for the tournament, 4-6, 6-3, 6-4. Cheap Bosnia Herzegovina Soccer Jerseys Cheap Belgium Soccer Jerseys Cheap Austria Soccer Jerseys Cheap Australia Soccer Jerseys Cheap Danmark Soccer Jerseys Cheap Ecuador Soccer Jerseys Cheap Egypt Soccer Jerseys Cheap England Soccer Jerseys Cheap Finland Soccer Jerseys Cheap France Soccer Jerseys Cheap Germany Soccer Jerseys Cheap Ghana Soccer Jerseys Cheap Greece Soccer Jerseys Cheap Argentina Soccer Jerseys Cheap Netherlands Soccer Jerseys Cheap Honduras Soccer Jerseys Cheap Hungary Soccer Jerseys Cheap Iceland Soccer Jerseys Cheap Indonesia Soccer Jerseys Cheap Iraq Soccer Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz