Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

10.10.2018 08:04
CARLSBAD, Calif. [url=http://www.whitesoxteamshop.com/White-Sox-Early-Wynn-Kids-Jersey/]E arly Wynn Jersey[/url] . -- Cristie Ker Antworten

CARLSBAD, Calif. Early Wynn Jersey . -- Cristie Kerr made a 55-foot par-saving putt after hitting her final approach into the water Saturday at Aviara, giving her a share of the Kia Classic lead with Lizette Salas. Kerr finished with a 2-under 70 to match Salas at 10-under 206. After dropping a stroke on the par-5 17th, Kerr holed out from the edge of the green on the par-4 18th after taking a penalty drop. "Obviously, it was the worst shot I could have hit and then it was the best shot I could have hit," Kerr said. "So go figure, thats golf. It was pretty amazing. It is really one of those moments that you just remember for a lifetime. I was just trying to get it close. Usually thats when those go in." Kerr won the Kingsmill Championship last year for her 16th LPGA Tour title. "I hit two hooks on 17 in a row," Kerr said. "That hole owes me tomorrow. That hole owes me tomorrow, big time." Salas, the former Southern California player from Azusa, had a 69. She birdied the par-5 17th for a share of the lead and matched Kerr with a par on the last. Salas was followed by a spirited gallery wearing "Team Salas" shirts as she tries to win her first LPGA Tour title. "Im just really trying to capitalize on the par 5s," Salas said. "Just staying patient. Thats really my key this week is to stay patient, even though Im in trouble, like on No. 13, where I hit it into the bunker." She got up-and-down for par, and didnt let a bogey on No. 15 -- her first of the tournament -- bring her down. "One bogey out of three days is not a bad thing," Salas said. Dori Carter, the second-round leader after a course-record 64, had a 74 to drop into a tie for third at 8 under with Thailand winner Anna Nordqvist, Ayako Uehara and Shanshan Feng. "Overall I handled my nerves pretty well," Carter said. "It was my first time playing in the final group." Nordqvist and Uehara shot 67, and Feng had a 69. "I started off really solid," Nordqvist said. "I think the back nine is playing a little tougher, but I hung tough and made a silly mistake on 16. But other than that, Im really happy with my round." Third-ranked Stacy Lewis was 7 under after a 73. She had two late bogeys. DIVOTS: One of the tournaments most bizarre shots came Saturday from Yani Tseng on the par 4 No. 18. Tseng sprayed her approach shot left, deep into the bleacher hugging the green. The ball ricocheted around and spit out, landing on the green where Tseng, the 2012 winner, pared the hole. ... Michelle Wie and 16-year-old Lydia Ko were in a group tied for 28th at 3 under. Wie had a 70, and Ko shot 71. Yoan Moncada Jersey . It looked like being another miserable day for Moyes when Ashley Westwood put Villa in front from a 13th-minute free kick. But Rooney headed United level seven minutes later, and the striker netted his 16th of the season for the struggling champions from the penalty spot before halftime. Matt Davidson Jersey . Various media outlets, including the Detroit Free Press, indicate a deal is close, while USA Today cited an unidentified person directly involved with the negotiations as saying the pact is for two years. http://www.whitesoxteamshop.com/White-Sox-Michael-Jordan-Kids-Jersey/ . As future stars prepare to make the big leap to the professional ranks, TSNs Draft Week delivers wall-to-wall coverage of both the NHL and NBA Entry Drafts, highlighted by exclusive live coverage of both events.Cardiff City have confirmed the signing of Morocco international Marouane Chamakh, subject to international clearance. The deal, which runs until January, reunites Chamakh with former boss Neil Warnock, who managed him at Crystal Palace.Former Arsenal striker Chamakh has been looking for a club since his release from Crystal Palace at the end of last season. The 32-year-old had spent the last three seasons at Selhurst Park but managed only seven goals in 59 Premier League appearances. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. Im so happy to be here and work with the manager again, Chamakh told Cardiffs official website.I wworked for him [Warnock] at Crystal Palace before and Im happy and proud to work with him here at Cardiff City FC. Frank Thomas Jersey. Cardiff are a side that should be on top and I think we can improve going forward. Im looking forward to meeting with my new team-mates and getting started. I cant wait to score for my new team.Warnock added: Weve signed Marouane on a short-term deal until January to assess his fitness.Hes a versatile player with pedigree and somebody who impressed me during my time at Crystal Palace.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the British Masters on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Transfer Centre Latest transfer news Transfer betting Paper Talk Cheap Bosnia Herzegovina Soccer Jerseys Cheap Belgium Soccer Jerseys Cheap Austria Soccer Jerseys Cheap Australia Soccer Jerseys Cheap Danmark Soccer Jerseys Cheap Ecuador Soccer Jerseys Cheap Egypt Soccer Jerseys Cheap England Soccer Jerseys Cheap Finland Soccer Jerseys Cheap France Soccer Jerseys Cheap Germany Soccer Jerseys Cheap Ghana Soccer Jerseys Cheap Greece Soccer Jerseys Cheap Argentina Soccer Jerseys Cheap Netherlands Soccer Jerseys Cheap Honduras Soccer Jerseys Cheap Hungary Soccer Jerseys Cheap Iceland Soccer Jerseys Cheap Indonesia Soccer Jerseys Cheap Iraq Soccer Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz