Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

23.03.2018 09:17
rry DAmigo h Antworten

Hearts head coach Robbie Neilson has completed his first summer signing after landing former Dundee United and Kilmarnock forward Robbie Muirhead on a free transfer. Ezequiel Garay Jersey . The Tynecastle boss will hope to breathe fresh life into the Scotland U19 playmakers career which was in danger of stalling during his United stint.Muirhead has signed a 12-month deal and could get his first taste of action for Hearts when they kick-off their Europa League campaign on June 30. Speaking to Sky Sports News HQ, Neilson said: I am pleased to get Robbie in. Hes young, energetic and Scottish. He can develop in the future and I think he is a great one for us.He did really well at Kilmarnock and got a move to Dundee United but the circumstances at the club didnt work out for him. Robbie Muirhead has agreed a 12-month contract at Tynecastle He went on loan but didnt get a lot of game time and by the time he came back to Dundee United they were in a relegation dog fight which again limited game time.So when the opportunity came up to get someone like that on a free it was a no brainer to bring him in. he is the type of player we want to get here. The 20-year-old burst onto the scene in 2013 after graduating through the Rugby Park youth ranks. Neilson sees plenty of scope for improvement with Muirhead His performances for Killie saw him linked with a move to Celtic but he eventually moved to Tannadice in January last year in a £150,000 deal. He started just seven games for United before then boss Mixu Paatelainen sent him to Partick Thistle for a three-month loan stint.He returned in January but did not feature again for the relegated United before his contract was torn up.Neilson added: Hes got good potential. People forget he is still young. There is still a lot of development in him. Connor Sammon is poised to join Hearts this month I watched him at Kilmarnock and knew he was a very good player. I looked at him and thought we would maybe try to do something then but Dundee United came in and bought him for a big fee.Muirheads arrival could be the precursor for two more news faces in Gorgie, with deals for Conor Sammon and Belgian defender Faycal Rherras believed to be in the pipeline.Meanwhile, Hearts have announced forward Gavin Reilly has joined Championship outfit Dunfermline on a one-year loan. Also See: Transfer Centre Latest transfer news Transfer betting Paper Talk Guido Pizarro Jersey . -- Quarterback Josh Johnson has returned to the San Francisco 49ers and his former college coach, Jim Harbaugh. Pablo Zabaleta Jersey . Mike Ribeiro had a goal and an assist as Phoenix held on to snap a two-game losing streak with a 4-3 win over the Edmonton Oilers on Friday. http://www.argentinasoccerauthentic.com/Erik-Lamela-Copa-America-Jersey/ . The result was a game-winning, power-play goal. Chiasson snapped a third-period tie and lifted the Dallas Stars to a 3-2 victory on Monday night. TORONTO -- Carter Ashton received the call Saturday night that no player wants. However, after being told he was being demoted, the 22-year-old made the best of his return to the American Hockey League by scoring the game-winning goal as the Toronto Marlies edged the visiting Hamilton Bulldogs 2-1 on Sunday. Despite Ashtons disappointment of being sent down after playing nine games with the Maple Leafs, Marlies head coach Steve Spott was pleased with the power forwards mindset heading into his first AHL game of the season. "He was good. He went right with Trevor (Smith) and with Spencer (Abbott) on that first line and I thought he had a heck of a game," said Spott. "He was just a dominant player out there. He played 5-on-5, killed penalties and was good at the net front on power play. "Its great to see when he comes down. It sends the right message for our young guys." Toronto took a 2-0 lead at 5:30 of the second period when Ashton put home an Abbott rebound while on the power play. "Abbott stood on the half wall and just walked it to the net," said Ashton of the goal. "I knew the puck might come out and I got a good rebound, right on my stick." T.J. Brennan also scored for the Marlies (4-1-0), who are unbeaten in four games at the Ricoh Coliseum this season, and goaltender Drew MacIntyre made 17 saves for the victory. Mike Blunden scored the lone goal for the Bulldogs (1-1-2), who were held to just nine shots through the final 40 minutes. Robert Mayer stopped 26 shots in defeat. Hamilton cut Torontos lead in half 2:08 into the third period on Blundens second goal of the season. The Bulldogs pulled theirr goaltender with less than a minute remaining, but could not find the equalizer. Victor Cuesta Jersey. Ashton had an excellent chance to get Toronto on the board 6:55 into the first period when he was awarded a penalty shot, however Mayer stopped him. "I was thinking about trying to fake a shot and open him up somewhere and I tried going five hole, but he dropped pretty quick," Ashton said. Brennan opened the scoring with his league-leading eighth goal of the season, on the power play, at 8:29 of the first period. With Erik Nystrom off serving a tripping penalty, Brennan one-timed a John-Michael Liles feed past Mayer. Near the midway mark of the opening period, Hamiltons Gabriel Dumont hit Torontos Jerry DAmigo hard, from behind. DAmigo remained down for a moment, but was able to skate off under his own strength. Dumont was assessed a minor penalty for boarding. Thirty seconds later, Nathan Beaulieu went to the box for shooting the puck over the glass giving the Marlies an extended 5-on-3 opportunity, but Toronto was unable to capitalize. Toronto finished 2-for-8 on the power play, but was unable to score with a two-man advantage in first period, which has become an early-season trend for the club. "The challenge for me is still that 5-on-3," he said. "Weve got to find a way to punish teams 5-on-3. We were up 1-0 when we had the extended 5-on-3 and we didnt get it done. Thats an area weve got to continue to focus on." Notes: Bulldogs forward Martin St. Pierre missed his second straight game with a lower-body injury. The Maple Leafs assigned Carter Ashton, Trevor Smith and David Broll to the Marlies Sunday morning. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz