Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 56 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

30.10.2018 07:33
EAST RUTHERFORD, N. [url=http://www.cheapchargersjerseyssale.com/?tag=lance-alworth-jersey-s ale]Lance Alworth Jersey[/url] .J. - Antworten

EAST RUTHERFORD, N. Lance Alworth Jersey .J. - For a team that wasnt in the playoff hunt for most of the season and has missed the post-season the past three years, the New York Giants are heading into the off-season with a lot of optimism.It didnt make a difference that they posted a 6-10 record, had a seven-game losing streak that made the final month meaningless and had one of the NFLs worst defences.The great equalizer is Odell Beckham Jr. The rookie wide receiver embarrassed opposing defences, created an Internet frenzy with a one-handed catch, re-wrote some franchise records and tied Hall of Famer Michael Irvins NFL record with nine consecutive games of 90 yards receiving.Even more impressive: Beckham did it after missing most of training camp and the first four games of the regular season with a hamstring injury.He is the best rookie I have ever seen, hands down, 35-year-old placekicker Josh Brown said Monday as the Giants cleaned out their lockers. I have never seen somebody as athletic, who does it with such ease.Beckham has all the tools — speed, great hands, leaping ability, a keen mind and an enthusiasm for the game that sometimes gets the best of him.His 63-yard touchdown catch and run in the season-ending 34-26 loss to the Eagles on Sunday included a showboating back-pedal into the end zone and a fastball spike against a nearby wall after scoring his 12th TD of the season, which tied the Giants record for rookies.Hes a very passionate player. Thats just him. He makes plays. Hes very confident, said Eagles cornerback Jaylen Watkins, who played against Beckham in college. Hes thinking hes making the play every time it comes his way. Hes got a great quarterback and theyre on the same page. Hes fast. Hes all in one.Beckham had a lifetimes worth of highlight-reel moments this season and his final statistics were eye-popping. He had team highs of 91 catches for 1,305 yards and 12 touchdowns in 12 games.The growth that he made this season is pretty remarkable, and the impact he had on this offence was a great tribute to him and his work ethic, said Manning, who had 30 touchdowns, 14 interceptions and 4,410 yards in the new West Coast offence.It will be nice to have him for a full year in the mix and knowing that he can make some big plays for us.Beckham admits he has to pick his fights next season, noting he put a target on his own back too many times. The experience has been fun.There is still so much I can look back on and I wish I couldve done that and I wish I couldve done this, Beckham said. It was great to get here and be able to learn and experience things, to get a year of experience underneath my belt and I am looking forward to next year with a smile.The Giants offence finished 10th in the league with a mediocre running game. Rookie Andre Williams led the team with 721 yards, but he did a lot of on the job training after Rashad Jennings was hurt.Rueben Randle had two phenomenal weeks to finish the season, Larry Donnell was a pleasant surprise in his first season as the starting tight end and receiving group will be even better if Victor Cruz comes back from his second knee injury.The future here is just unbelievable, fullback Henry Hynoski said. You just saw flashes of it this year with the playmakers weve got. Its going to be an exciting team to watch in the coming years.What has to improve is the defence. There were just too many big plays by opposing teams and the run defence was ranked No. 30.While it appears coach Tom Coughlin will survive the bad season, defensive co-ordinator Perry Fewell is on the hot seat despite having seven contributing members of his unit go on injured reserve. Overall, the Giants had 22 players on injured reserve.You just cant win that way, said middle linebacker Jon Beason, who ended up on injured reserve. Were not making excuses. Next man up for sure. But you just cant win that way.Cornerback Walter Thurmond III lasted less than two games before tearing a pectoral muscle.We just need to have that time just to gel, he said. There are so many guys who are vital parts that end up getting injured. So we never really got out there full strength.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL Melvin Ingram Jersey . When a game is in the balance, however, they still have the personnel and the experience to end up with the two points. Kyle Emanuel Jersey . A strong fastball. A big, bending curveball that can buckle hitters at the knees. Against the Detroit Tigers on Sunday, Elias put the entire package together against one of the leagues strongest lineups. http://www.cheapchargersjerseyssale.com/?tag=t-y-mcgill-jersey-sale . Lexie Lou earned a commanding 4 1/2-length win Sunday in the $500,000 Woodbine Oaks.Colin Montgomerie returns to his roots this week as he makes his first appearance in The Open for six years at his home course - Royal Troon. Montgomeries father, James, was secretary of the historic Ayrshire links for many years, and the course has always been close to Montys heart. Colin Montgomerie is delighted to have qualified for The Open at his home course The eight-time European Tour Order of Merit winner talks about his association with the club throughout much of his life, and he cannot hide his delight at coming through qualifying to earn his place in the field this week. Montgomerie, who will combine playing with his role as one of the Sky Sports commentary team, will strike the first tee shot at 6:35am on Thursday - the firstt time the opening blow of The Open has ever been broadcast live. Antonio Gates Jersey. Open on Sky Ways to watch The Open on Sky Sports Monty will be first out with former world No 1 Luke Donald and last years Open runner-up Marc Leishman, and the trio will be on their way to the first tee when we go live to the action at 6:30am on our dedicated Sky Sports The Open channel.Watch the video above to see Troons hometown boy, Colin Montgomerie, talk about his love for the club ahead of The 145th Open - live all week on Sky Sports. Also See: Latest Open news First round tee times Royal Troon course guide Get Sky Sports Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz