Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

31.10.2018 07:42
WASHINGTON -- Wilson Ramos talked himself into the lineup. [url=http://www.cheapbearsjerseyssale.com/?tag=danny-trevathan-jersey Antworten

WASHINGTON -- Wilson Ramos talked himself into the lineup. Danny Trevathan Jersey . His calm approach at the plate took care of the rest. Ramos drove in four runs and Ian Desmond homered to help Jordan Zimmermann and the Washington Nationals beat the New York Mets 6-3 on Sunday. Desmonds solo shot tied the score in the second inning and Ramos two-run double in the third put the Nationals ahead for good. The catcher drove in two more with a bases-loaded single in the fifth off starter Zack Wheeler (1-4) for a 5-1 lead. "His heart rate doesnt increase," Washington manager Matt Williams said of his cleanup hitter. "Thats key for anybody in the middle of the lineup driving in runs. ... Its no different at-bat just because there are guys out there." There was some debate about putting Ramos in the lineup for a third straight game, something he had not done since returning to action May 9. He missed more than a month with a hand injury and played only 78 games last year after multiple stints on the disabled list. "There was a conversation (Saturday) night about how he felt," Williams said "He was adamant about playing today because he felt that it was coming along." Though he was hitless in Saturdays 5-2 loss, Ramos sensed better days were ahead. On Sunday, he produced his first multihit game of the season. "Yesterday I was feeling good. I hit the ball well, "Ramos said. "I talked to (Williams) and said I want to play (Sunday). Every time I play games straight I feel better and better and better." Zimmermann (3-1) allowed three runs and eight hits in six innings for his first win in three starts. It came hours after Washington put left-hander Gio Gonzalez on the 15-day disabled list with inflammation in his pitching shoulder. Drew Storen, Tyler Clippard and Rafael Soriano shut out the Mets over the final three innings. Washingtons bullpen pitched 13 scoreless innings in the series as the Nationals took two of three. Soriano worked the ninth for his 10th save. One day after New York snapped a nine-game losing streak to the Nationals, a scuffling Wheeler gave up five runs -- three earned -- and six hits in six innings. He struck out five and walked two. "Its been a bunch of bad starts in a row here," said Wheeler, who has not won since April 14, "so I need to hurry up and turn it around and get back on the right track." Results aside, manager Terry Collins liked what he saw from the 23-year-old righty. "Its all about locating his pitching. But I tell you, I thought he had really good stuff today, he just made a couple mistakes and they got some big hits," Collins said. Juan Centeno hit a pair of RBI singles and Juan Lagares had a run-scoring single for the Mets, who have lost four of five. Washington is 5-1 against New York this season. The Mets scored twice against Zimmermann in the sixth, but the rally ended when Centeno was thrown out at second base after his run-scoring hit. All the New York momentum was stopped when the Nationals went to their bullpen. The Mets did not get a hit over the final three innings. "We feel very confident," Clippard said. "Were kind of in that mode right now of just, get us the lead and well do our thing." Zimmermann, a .385 hitter this season, singled in the fifth and later scored on Ramos base hit. Ramos doubled in two runs in the third after shortstop Ruben Tejadas fielding error with a runner on and two outs kept the inning going. Desmond has homered in back-to-back games. Kevin Frandsens RBI groundout in the eighth added an insurance run for Washington. NOTES: Gonzalez had an MRI. Results showed inflammation but no structural damage, Williams said. ... The Nationals recalled RHP Ryan Mattheus from Triple-A Syracuse to replace Gonzalez on the roster. ... New York RHP Rafael Montero (0-1) makes his second major league start Tuesday night against RHP Josh Beckett (1-2) and the Los Angeles Dodgers at Citi Field. ... Washington RHP Stephen Strasburg (3-3) faces Cincinnati RHP Mike Leake (2-3) in the opener of a three-game series Monday night. Richard Dent Jersey . Bale has had a successful debut season in Spain, and Ancelotti appears ready to reward him with a starting role on Saturday. Ancelotti says "Gareth had some problems at the beginning (of the season) but when he found good physical condition he scored a lot of goals, he had a good impact on the team. Kyle Long Jersey . Bostons bats exploded in Mondays opener, as David Ortiz belted a pair of two-run homers, Stephen Drew homered and drove in four runs and the Red Sox pummeled the Blue Jays, 14-1. http://www.cheapbearsjerseyssale.com/?tag=adam-shaheen-jersey-sale . So heres what I do when I want to get into the baseball mood—I delve into "The Baseball Project".Changes to the NHL Draft Lottery were voted in on Thursday by the leagues Board of Governors. According to TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun, the league still needs to confer with the National Hockey League Players Association before they become official. The league has proposed smoothing or compressing the odds among the 14 non-playoff teams for the 2015 draft and thhen increasing the number of selections determined by the lottery in 2016. Cody Whitehair Jersey. The NHLs general managers met in New York during the Stanley Cup Final and at that time, Sabres general manager Tim Murray told LeBrun that potential new changes would not take effect in time for next years highly anticipated 2015 Draft that will feature Connor McDavid. Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz