Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

31.10.2018 07:42
BOSTON -- Buffalo Sabres goalie Matt Hackett sustained a serious injury when Boston Bruins defenceman Torey Krug fell on his rig Antworten

BOSTON -- Buffalo Sabres goalie Matt Hackett sustained a serious injury when Boston Bruins defenceman Torey Krug fell on his right leg on Saturday. Wholesale New York Giants Jerseys . "It was pretty bad," Buffalo coach Ted Nolan said after Bostons 4-1 win. "According to the medical staff, it wasnt too good." Nolan said Hacketts leg wasnt broken. He added that the goalie would return with the team to Buffalo where he would be examined by club medical personnel. Krug was skating toward the net when he was upended by Buffalo defenceman Jamie McBain and fell on Hacketts leg in the crease with 11:35 left in the third period. "I just felt like my feet got kicked out from under me, and I landed on his leg," Krug said. "For a second I thought he was OK and then he started screaming. So I feel bad." Hackett remained sprawled on the ice, face down. After more than five minutes, he was carefully placed on a wheeled stretcher. Hackett, who had been recalled from Rochester of the AHL on March 17, was replaced by Connor Knapp with Boston leading 3-1. Knapp, the seventh goalie to dress for the Sabres this season, had been called up from Rochester on Friday. "Definitely not the way you want to play your first NHL minutes (to) see Hack go down like that," Knapp said. "Thats probably the majority of how injuries happen (to goalies). Were so focused on the puck. "Its not a great defensive posture to be down on your knees." Lawrence Taylor Jersey . -- A lawyer for the fiancee of former New England Patriots player Aaron Hernandez asked a judge Friday to throw out perjury charges, saying Shayanna Jenkins did not wilfully lie as she was bombarded with 1,630 questions over two days before a grand jury. Saquon Barkley Jersey . Unfortunately for Toronto, that surge was too much to handle as the Stars scored six straight goals and ended the Marlies season with a 6-2 victory on Tuesday. Toronto had built a 2-0 lead on goals by Frazer McLaren and Peter Holland, but Texas charged back with a wild rally late in the second period to spark its trip to the Calder Cup final. http://www.cheapgiantsjerseysonline.com/?tag=antonio-hamilton-jersey-online . -- Max Domi scored twice and set up two more as the London Knights toppled the visiting Kingston Frontenacs 6-4 on Sunday in Ontario Hockey League action.David Weir wants to better his London 2012 triumph by targeting five gold medals at this years Paralympics. The 37-year-old revealed he would be taking part in five events but would be remaining tight-lipped over exactly which five they would be.Weir won four gold medals in the T54 800m, 1500m, 5000m and marathon in 2012, but was edged into third place by Swiss rival Marcel Hug and fellow Briton Richard Chiassaro when he competed in the T54 1500m at the Anniversary Games on Saturday. Speaking afterwards, the Briton said: I will be in full swing for Rio. Preparations are okay. I still came third, I am still hitting top speed even though my arms are dead from training.I am going for five events (in Rio), not sure which ones. I am not saying which five. Richard Whitehead set a new world record on Saturday The amount of training I do, the racing I do, its only two races a day, maybe three.There was a new world record for Weirs fellow Paralympic champion Richard Whitehead in the T42 200m, who marked his 40th birthday in the week byy storming home in 23. Kamrin Moore Jersey. 03secs.However, not content with his record, Whitehead said he was hoping to run even faster at the Paralympics in September. Berlin to host 2018 Para Champs IPC named the German capital as the host of the European Para Athletic Championships Im going to 22 (seconds) in Rio, Ill put that out there. I want to come back with gold in the 100 and the 200, he said.There was a world record of 24.44 for Libby Clegg in the T11 200m, the visually-impaired sprinter racing with a blindfold for the first time following her reclassification from a T12 athlete.I am absolutely gobsmacked at how I have performed, I cant believe it, she said. I have been getting better and better with every race and Im loving every minute of it so far. Also See: Bolt: Gatlin showed disrespect Bolt, Harrison star in London Farah sympathy for clean Russians WATCH: Henry warms up for Rio Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz