Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

31.10.2018 07:42
LONDON -- Canadas Eugenie Bouchard advanced to the quarter-finals of Wimbledon on Monday after defeating Frances Alize Cornet 7- Antworten

LONDON -- Canadas Eugenie Bouchard advanced to the quarter-finals of Wimbledon on Monday after defeating Frances Alize Cornet 7-6 (5), 7-5. Sam Acho Jersey . Bouchard, the No. 13 seed from Westmount, Que., continued her romp through the 2014 Grand Slam draws after breakthrough semifinals at the Australian Open and French Open. The 2012 junior Wimbledon winner will next play the winner of a match between fifth seed Maria Sharapova and ninth seed Angelique Kerber of Germany. Sharapova defeated Bouchard in the French Open semifinal before going on to win the tournament. Bouchard won the last four games of the Centre Court match which was interrupted for less than an hour by rain, with the moveable roof being closed. The 20-year-old Canadian made the most of her return after trailing 3-2 in the first set, improving her Grand Slam record to 14-2. "Im really proud of how I fought," Bouchard said. "It was not an easy match. Shes a good player and gets a lot of balls back. "I tried to finish off the points, which I managed. It was my first time under the famous roof. Its quite humid, not a lot of air circulating. "Conditions were tough but they were the same for both of us." Bouchard won the opening set after nearly an hour of play with a backhand winner in the tiebreaker. She went down 4-2 and later 5-3 in the second set, but calmly levelled for 5-all, breaking when Cornet fired a forehand wide. Bouchard held serve to go up 6-5 and won the tight concluding game with another break of Cornet, advancing on the first match point when Cornet hit her forehand long. "Im very excited, but I need to stay focused," Bouchard said. "it can only be one march at a time. I need to keep from being distracted. "This what Ive world so hard for. I want to take another step, I want to keep going." Mens eighth seed Milos Raonic, Thornhill, Ont, will play for the quarter-finals on Tuesday against Japans 10th seed Kei Nishikori, who defeated Simone Bolelli of 3-6, 6-3, 4-6, 7-6 (4), 6-4. Aaron Lynch Jersey . In Europe, top teams seem to be largely happy with their squads after spending nearly $1 billion in the off-season. And although English league clubs are unlikely to splash cash in January, Arsenal and Chelsea could be tempted to strengthen their squads with new strikers. Nick Kwiatkoski Jersey . As the only competitor to try two quads, much less complete them, Kovtun ended the day nearly nine points ahead of Japans Tatsuki Machida, who opened with a clean quad but then stepped out of the triple toe loop that was the second jump in his combination. http://www.cheapbearsjerseyssale.com/?tag=brian-urlacher-jersey-sale . Szabados joined the Southern Professional Hockey League team last week. The 27-year-old goaltender from Edmonton backstopped the Canadian womens hockey team to Olympic gold Feb.American captain Justin Abdelkader was given a five-minute major penalty for charging and a game misconduct in the second period of the U.S.-Czech Republic quarterfinal game at the world hockey championship for a late and high hit on forward Vladimir Sobotka. Abdelkader, who will likely be facing supplemental discipline froom the International Ice Hockey Federation, has already served a one-game suspension in the tournament for a knee-to-knee hit on Kazakhstans Konstantin Pushkaryovbegan. Isaiah Irving Jersey. The Czech Republic defeated the Americans 4-3 to advance to the semifinal stage, where theyll face the winner of the Canada-Finland game. Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz