Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

01.11.2018 08:52
we can keep it going Antworten

Welcome to a very unique UFC Fight Night breakdown. Cheap NCAA Basketball Jerseys . This event is going down May 10th in Cincinnati. The main event is a welterweight fight that will give the winner a huge step on the path to a title shot. This weeks Takedown pits me, Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) against 11 year-old Gabriella McAlpine (@WebSodaGirl) on the picks. Gabriella (Gabzilla) McAlpine is one of the biggest fans of MMA out there. Creating a name for herself online by interviewing some of the biggest stars in MMA, shes someone to watch as she hits the mats and learns the sport herself. We invite you to get on twitter and join the battle. #TeamGabZilla or #TeamJC. Wed love to hear your picks and argue our decisions. Matt Brown vs. Erick Silva JC: Well, Im a fan of experience. That means in this one Ive got to go with Matt Brown. Hes 18-11, and on a six-fight win streak. Silva is 3-3. I believe Silva has the advantage when it comes to the ground game, but not when you take into account the striking. I dont see this going all five rounds. Matt Brown will get his KO. Gabzilla: I think Erick Silva will take the win. He is evenly matched as a striker but on the ground be is more technical and has finished more fights using grappling. Lorenz Larkin vs. Constantinos Philippou JC: Costas Philippou is one of those "never out of the fight" fighters. He hits a ton, and has the ability to stay on his feet. Lorenz Larkin is an excellent all-round fighter, but with the striking edge and toughness going to Philippou I think this night will end mid-second round with Philippou getting a solid KO. Gabzilla: I believe that Lorenz Larkin will take the win. This is an evenly matched fight that is so close on paper, but I have to give a slight edge to Larkin. Daron Cruickshank vs. Erik Koch JC: Erik Koch and Daron Cruickshank should be a barn burner of a fight. Im actually a huge Koch fan and he gets the wins any way he can. Hes a great all-around athlete and if his striking isnt working he can take this to the ground. Cruickshank is an aggressive fighter. I think its going to be his downfall. Im expecting Koch to end this in the third round with a submission. Gabzilla: This is another very evenly matched fight. But my pick is Cruickshank, the Detroit Superstar, because of his striking, aggression and takedown defence. Neil Magny vs. Tim Means JC: Tim Means should end this night with a decision win over Neil Magny. I dont see this one ending before we reach the end of three rounds, but Means has the experience and striking skill to make sure he wins this one. Gabzilla: I will have to give it to Tim Means because of his record. He is so much more experienced in MMA with a 20-5-1 record as opposed to Magny with only a 9-4 record. Means has great hands and I think that will dictate the fight. Soa Palelei vs. Ruan Potts JC: If you have been watching heavyweight MMA then you know that the Australian heavyweight Soa Palelei is the real deal. I never count a fighter out, however, Ruan Potts just does not have what it takes to survive a Palelei striking onslaught. Expect an aggressive first round KO. Gabzilla: Hands down I think that Soa Palelei will win by KO. Based on experience, his striking capabilities and aggression. Wholesale College Football Jerseys .com) - Longtime Senators star Daniel Alfredsson returned to Ottawa on Thursday to officially announce his retirement. Discount NCAA Jerseys . "If we could score a six in every game, obviously I would be pretty excited," Jones said. "Its a long week but a short week. Its a pretty short round robin from what were used to so you dont want to get behind the eight ball early. http://www.cheapncaajerseysfastshipping.com/ . The CFL unveiled its 2014 schedule Wednesday and the Redblacks will play their first-ever regular-season game in Winnipeg against the Blue Bombers on July 3.Phoenix, AZ (SportsNetwork.com) - When youre sitting next to Olivia Munn, its hard to imagine wanting to be anywhere else but Aaron Rodgers was a little antsy at Phoenixs Symphony Hall on Saturday night. The Packers star was about to receive his second NFL MVP award and his drop- dead gorgeous girlfriend was by his side yet he would have preferred to be at The Arizona Grand Hotel sequestered away from everyone while preparing to play in Super Bowl XLIX. You know, Id rather be at the hotel right now waiting to play (Sunday). But this is a great, great night, Rodgers said. Rodgers, who also won the award in 2011, garnered 31 of the 50 available votes from a nationwide media panel, beating out Houston Texans defensive lineman J.J. Watt to win the award. Watt was a unanimous pick as Defensive Player of the Year after a dominant season, and received 13 nods -- the most for any defensive player since the number of voters for the MVP was reduced to 50 in 1999. Other vote getters were Dallas teammates Tony Romo (two) and DeMarco Murray (two), Patriots QB Tom Brady (one) and Seahawks linebacker Bobby Wagner (one). Its tough (for Watt), to be honest with you, Rodgers admitted. He knows this - its an offensive-geared league and a quarterback or a running back usually wins this award. So its going to be tough, but I think if anybody could do it, its him. Rodgers, 31, guided the Packers to a 12-4 record and an appearance in the NFC Championship game before imploding late against Seattle. He completed 341-of-520 passes for 4,381 yards and 38 touchdowns with just five interceptions for a 112.2 passer rating but a late-season calf injury hampered him and could have cost the Packers a spot in the big game. Rodgers TD-to-INT ratio was the fifth-best single-season mark in NFL history and second best among quarterbacks with at least 30 touchdown passes, trailing only Bradys 36-touchdown, four-interception performannce in the 2010 season. Wholesale NCAA Football Jerseys. . I mean, so much has to come together for (reaching the Super Bowl) to happen, he said. It was a tough year, injury-wise. I had the unathletic hamstring and calf pulls, and just dealing with those. My training staff and my acupuncturist and my massage therapist deserve a lot of credit for getting me back on the field. But it was tough; it was a tough grind to get through it, but thats what we do as players. Nobodys healthy at the end of the season, and we all put our bodies on the line every week for our teammates. Rodgers is just the ninth player in NFL history to win multiple MVP awards, joining, among others, former teammate Brett Favre, a three-time winner, and Peyton Manning, who has a record five MVPs and presented A-Rod with his award on the NFL Honors telecast. Thats a great list, Rodgers said. To be mentioned with those guys is an honor, and like I said up there with Peyton (Manning), You set the gold standard. He and Tom Brady, as far as quarterback play in my generation. Peytons won it five times; I mean, thats incredible. But twice, it feels great. It just means that theres been some consistent play. Thats what I pride myself on - a consistent approach every week and a good preparation and making the plays that my teammates expect me to make. Meanwhile, Rodgers keeps adding to Green Bays history of MVPs at the QB position, which is now six when you include Bart Starrs honor in 1966. I think it cant help but sink in when you play for the Packers, Rodgers said. And when you live in Green Bay, you know about the (Vince) Lombardi years and Bart Starr and all the guys that made those teams special, and youd like to be a part of something special yourself and hopefully we can keep it going. So, how about back-to-back MVPs in 2015? Peytons given me my MVP twice, Rodgers said. So hopefully hes up there (presenting) next year and Im not. Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz