Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 51 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

01.12.2018 07:58
Teravainen and C Matt Care Antworten

LAS VEGAS -- Dutch heavyweight Stefan (Skyscraper) Struve, slated to make a comeback Saturday after a heart scare, was scratched from his UFC 175 bout with Matt Mitrione after blacking out while warming up. Authentic Matt Read Jersey . "Stefan Struve suffered a non-life-threatening, near-fainting spell backstage," the UFC said in a statement during the fight card. "Afterwards, the medical team did not feel he was fit to compete. With his health and safety in mind, hes been removed from the card and is currently under the care of the medical staff." After the card, UFC president Dana White said Struve was "doing great" and had been cleared by doctors. "He had something like a panic attack," he told the post-fight news conference. "He almost blacked out, he started hyper-ventilating, his blood pressure dropped. I dont know, just one of those weird things." White said Struve had to ponder his fighting future. "He needs to do some soul-searching. Hes a super-talented guy. Hes a great guy, we love the guy. I dont know, well see where he goes from here." Struve, meanwhile, tweeted he was fine. "Just want to let everybody know Im OK, had a blackout in the locker room and we had to call the fight off, thanks for the love folks!" White said both Struve and Mitrione would get their basic purse. "I found out what happened and went to talk to Stefan," Mitrione said in a statement. "He was still in his chair and was very apologetic. Hes such a competitor. Obviously health and safety come first." The six-foot-11 Struves MMA career appeared over last year when he was diagnosed with a rare heart condition. Given the OK to resume fighting by his doctors in the Netherlands and the UFCs cardiologist, Struve (29-6) was looking forward to returning to the cage. Struve was also cleared by the Nevada State Athletic Commission. "It looks good," Struve said in a pre-fight interview, "I just need to do checkups two times a year with my doctors in Holland and two times a year with my doctors in L.A. "Thats no problem for me. I actually like that I know for sure that my heart is healthy." The 26-year-old Struve, ranked 12th among heavyweight contenders, last fought in March 2013 when he suffered a broken jaw in a knockout loss to hard-hitting Mark Hunt in Japan. He returned to training some three months later. But he blacked out briefly while at his parents home and went to hospital to be checked out. A stress ultrasound test, which uses high frequency sound waves to examine the hearts anatomy and function, found the heart issue. Struve was diagnosed with a leaking aortic valve, as well an enlarged heart. It meant that his heart was only pumping 60 per cent of his blood into the aorta and then the rest of his body. The remaining 40 per cent was ending up back in the heart chamber. Doctors used medication to control his blood pressure and the demands on his heart. Struve says he will probably have to undergo surgery at some point but hopes to do it after his fighting career. Authentic Zach Parise Jersey .The Canadiens will visit the Boston Bruins at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Mass., on New Years Day 2016, taking hockeys oldest rivalry outside.It was special in 2010 just to be there with the history behind Fenway Park and all that, Bruins centre Patrice Bergeron said. Authentic Ryan Suter Jersey .com) - The 12th-ranked Ohio State Buckeyes continue a four-game homestand at Value City Arena on Wednesday night when they face off against the High Point Panthers in a non-conference matchup. http://www.cheapwildjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-charlie-coyle-jersey . Marie rink got back in the win column at the Olympic mens curling tournament with a 7-4 win over the host Russian squad on Wednesday. CHICAGO -- Patrick Sharp stepped up late to make sure the Chicago Blackhawks a win in their last regular-season home game. Sharp set up Marian Hossas tying goal in the final minute of regulation and then got the game-winner 43 seconds into overtime to lift the Blackhawks to a 3-2 win over the Montreal Canadiens on Wednesday night. Jeremy Morin also scored in the Blackhawks fourth straight win overall, and their first in overtime this season after seven losses despite leading in the NHL in goal scoring. "I think we were due," Chicago coach Joel Quenneville said. "Were a pretty good club offensively, but to take this long to get one. ... Its certainly a relief, and a huge two points for us and a nice comeback as well." Defending Stanley Cup champion Chicago may need some of that late magic when the playoffs start next week. "Its not the type of overtime you see in the playoffs," Quenneville said, "but going forward, it gets the monkey off our back." Sharp scored the winner -- and his team-leading 34th goal -- on a shot from the slot that struck Montreal goalie Peter Budaj, rolled high off his equipment, ticked off the left post and landed in the net. "It was at the end of a shift," Sharp said. "I let go of the shot. Makes up for the ones that hit the post." Hossa had tipped in Sharps feed from the right corner left to tie the game at 2 with 47.7 seconds left in the third period. "Michel Handzus made a great pass to me and I just wanted to get it toward the net," Sharp said. "I saw Hoss stick and he put it in." The Blackhawks put on a strong, wild finish to win a cautiously played game between Original Six rivals with depleted lineups. "I dont think we were especially happy with the way we played the first couple periods, but picked it up there towards the end," Chicago defenceman Duncan Keith said. "Their goalie made some big saves, too." Corey Crawford finished with 28 saves for the Blackhawks. Dale Weise and Francis Bouillon scored for Montreal, which snapped a two-game win streak and lost for just the third time in its last 13 games. Budaj had 25 saves. The Canadiens were without starting goalie Carey Price and defencemen Andrei Markov and Alexei Emelin, who didnt makee the trip to Chicago so they could rest for the playoffs. Authentic Marcus Foligno Jersey. Montreal will face Tampa Bay in the opening round, with home ice to be determines. "I thought we played a solid game," Montreal coach Michel Therrien said. "On the last two goals, it was some bad coverage in front of the net. "Im sure on the last goal, the winning goal, Peter certainly would like to see that shot again, but those things happen. This is not an easy place to play, but our effort was there again." Chicagos played its fourth game without star forwards Jonathan Toews and Patrick Kane. Both are expected to miss the remainder of the regular season, but return for the playoffs. Earlier on Wednesday, Kane said he will be at 100 per cent for the post-season despite a brace on his injured left knee. Kane, who was leading Chicago in scoring when he was hurt in a game against St. Louis on March 19, resumed skating on his own five days ago. On Wednesday, he skated with his teammates for the first time in the hours before the game against Montreal. Canadiens forward Alex Galchenyuk played only two shifts in the first period before suffering a lower-body injury and did not return. The Canadiens won the other game this season between the teams on Jan. 11 in Montreal. All the scoring came after the second period. Weise, who had sat out the last six games with an upper body injury, got the Canadiens on the scoreboard first, completing a 3-on-2 break after taking a feed from Josh Gorges at 7:31 of the third. Gorges was playing for the first time since March 5 after undergoing surgery on his left hand. Morin tied at 10:34 on a low shot from the right circle that slipped between Budajs pads. Bouillon put the Canadiens back ahead just 22 seconds later, as his high screened shot from the point slipped past Crawfords shoulder. NOTES: Canadiens D Mike Weaver played his 600th NHL game. ... Out for Montreal were LW Travis Moen and LW Brandon Prust (both upper body), and D Douglas Murray, who sat out the final contest of a three-game suspension. ... Chicago LW Brandon Saad returned after sitting out one game per Quennevilles choice. ... Chicagos healthy scratches were D Michal Handzus and D David Rundblad and C Peter Regin, LW Teuvo Teravainen and C Matt Carey. Chiefs Jerseys China Cheap Nike Chargers Jerseys Cheap Nike Raiders Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys China Cheap Nike Giants Jerseys Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Redskins Jerseys China Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys China Cheap Vikings Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Panthers Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Saints Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cardinals Jerseys China Cheap Rams Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Nike 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys China Bears Jerseys China Cheap Nike Bills Jerseys Ravens Jerseys China Wholesale Falcons Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz