Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 69 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

03.12.2018 08:19
Dodgers RHP Josh Beckett, Antworten

SAN ANTONIO -- Coming off their most exhilarating victory of the season, the San Antonio Spurs admitted they had a letdown against the Orlando Magic. Rockies Jon Gray Jersey . A veteran roster enabled San Antonio to make that admission after escaping with a 121-112 victory over Orlando on Saturday night. Tony Parker scored 30 points, Manu Ginobili added 24 points and Kawhi Leonard had 17 points along with two key steals late to help the Spurs win their sixth straight. Two nights after an emotional 111-87 victory over the Miami Heat in an NBA Finals rematch, the Spurs were listless against the Southeast Divisions last-place team. "Its always hard after a big win against Miami, the emotions," Parker said. "We wanted to make sure we didnt come out flat, and Orlando, they came out firing. They were shooting the ball very well from outside. They are young and they wanted to prove something. They made it hard on us but its a big win for us." Tim Duncan added 11 points and 10 rebounds as San Antonio (46-16) tied Indiana and Oklahoma City for the leagues best record. Led by former San Antonio player and assistant Jacque Vaughn, the Magic gave his former team a tense evening before the Spurs closed it out late. "I thought Orlando played really good basketball," said Spurs coach Gregg Popovich, who let out a deep breath after the game. "They were aggressive. They shared it. They were in attack mode all night. I thought their defence was good. We picked our defence up and got a little more physical in the second half." Orlando was within 101-97 with 7 minutes remaining before San Antonio began a late run. Ginobili lured ETwaun Moore into hitting his right triceps, as he rose for an off-balance, fallaway, 14-foot jumper. The Argentine guard made the free throw to complete the three-point play and give San Antonio a 114-104 lead with 2:34 remaining. Leonard followed with a steal that led to his breakaway dunk and Parker nailed a 3-pointer to put the Spurs up 119-104 with just under 2 minutes left to essentially seal the victory. Leonards first steal came with San Antonio up 103-97 and Orlando coming out of a timeout. He made one of two free throws after Arron Afflalo was assessed a clear path foul. "Those two steals were huge," Ginobili said. "One because it was right after timeout and they ran a good play, but Kawhi with those long arms and great hands got a steal and then a fragrant foul and then a couple plays later, he basically closed the game." Prior to that closing run, the Magic gave the Spurs fits. Tobias Harris scored 23 points, Nikola Vucevic added 19 points and 13 rebounds, and Afflalo had 17 points for Orlando (19-45). Maurice Harkless added 12 points and 10 rebounds for the Magic, who were swept in the season series. The Magic led by as many as seven points and last led 67-66 with 8:15 remaining in the third quarter. But they were able to stay within 10 points for much of the game. "Just overall our mental toughness," Vaughn said. "Thats what you have to lean on, on the road is being able to fight through." San Antonio struggled to contain seven-foot centre Nikola Vucevic, who hit a series of short jumpers, layups and hook shots against Splitter and Duncan. The third-year pro out of Montenegro was 8 for 16 from the field. After attacking the paint in an explosive start against the Heat in their previous game, the Spurs were less aggressive and effective against the Magic. San Antonio started 2 for 6. A timeout by Popovich midway through the first quarter changed that. Parker drove the lane on three consecutive possessions following the timeout, scoring consecutive layups and having his third attempt trickle off the rim. "Pop was a little bit worried we would have a slow start after such a big win against Miami," Parker said. "We just wanted to make sure we didnt come out flat. So, I was very aggressive from the get-go to make sure I had a good start." NOTES: Spurs P Jeff Ayres (sprained hand) was originally listed on the pregame roster as not playing, but was cleared later in the day. He did not play, however. . Magic rookie G Victor Oladipo (sore left ankle) missed his second straight game after playing in the teams first 62. ... Vaughn played for the Spurs from 2006-09 and was an assistant under Popovich for two seasons beginning in the 2010-11 season prior to becoming the Magics coach. Before the game, Popovich walked over to the Orlando bench to greet Vaughn. . Popovich was asked if he would consider becoming a studio analyst once his coaching days are over. "Just watch one of my end-of-quarter interviews and I think that will answer your question concisely and accurately," Popovich said, attempting to stifle a chuckle. ... San Antonio celebrated the 31st anniversary of its mascot, the Coyote, throughout the game. On hand for the celebration were the Portland Trail Blazers mascot, Blaze, and Rocky of the Denver Nuggets. Rockies Tony Wolters Jersey . -- Canadas Justin Shin shot an 8-under 64 on Thursday on PGA Wests Nicklaus Tournament Course to take the first-round lead in the Web. Rockies Kyle Freeland Jersey . The two-time former Formula One champion downplayed his third-place finish three weeks ago in China and said progress is going slow for Ferrari as it tries to make up ground on Mercedes. http://www.cheaprockiesjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=rockies-matt-holliday-jersey . LOUIS -- Julius Randle had 19 points and 15 rebounds, Aaron Harrison finished with 18 points and No. LOS ANGELES -- Matt Kemp apparently has regained the home run stoke that made him runner-up in the MVP race three seasons ago. Now its just a matter of staying healthy and retaining his everyday job in centre field for the Los Angeles Dodgers. Kemp hit his first two home runs at Dodger Stadium since late in 2012, helping Los Angeles beat the San Francisco Giants 6-2 Sunday night to avoid a three-game sweep. "It always feels good to hit home runs here in Dodger Stadium, especially with the home crowd," Kemp said. "It has been a while, so I was pretty excited to do that. It can be tough to hit home runs here at times, but it looked like the ball was carrying a little bit tonight." Hanley Ramirez also slugged his first two homers of the season in support of Zack Greinke (2-0). The right-hander pitched six innings, allowing two runs and six hits -- including Brandon Belts fourth homer leading off the sixth, and the first of the season by Hunter Pence three batters later. Greinke struck out eight and walked none. Matt Cain (0-1) gave up five runs and six hits in six innings with three strikeouts and no walks. It was the eighth time the right-hander has surrendered three or more homers in a game during his 10-year career, and the first time since May 16, 2013 at Colorado in an 8-6 win. The Dodgers last run off him came on Andre Ethiers sacrifice fly in the sixth. Kemp, who hit a career-high 39 home runs in 2011, entered Sunday with two homers and three RBIs in 54 career at-bats against Cain. "I made three really big mistakes to guys who can drive the ball well. Thats what ended up changing the game and thats what ended up costing us," Cain said. "I dont want to nibble and I dont want to go away from the strike zone. Im going to try to attack guys. Obviously, you want to keep the ball in the park, but Ive always been a guy that can elevate the ball. But sometimes when its elevated to certain guys and you leave in certain areas, its prone to go out." Cain, who gave up a career-worst 23 home runs last season, threw Kemp a 1-0 pitch that ended up in the pavilion seats in left-centre with two out in the second. It ended the two-time All-Stars homerless drought of 140 at-bats at Chavez Ravine since his go-ahead two-run shot off Colorados Jorge De La Rosa on Sept. 30, 2012. Keemp did it again his next time up, this time to right-centre on an 0-1 delivery after a double by Adrian Gonzalez. Rockies Tyler Anderson Jersey. It was his sixth career multihomer game and first since Sept. 29, 2012. "Cains a tough pitcher and he throws a lot of different pitches," Kemp said. "So I was just looking to get a ball over the plate, and he gave me a couple of them over the plate and I put some good swings on them and did what I needed to do. My second home run, thats when I know Im seeing the ball good. When Im driving the ball to right field." Kemp was activated from the disabled list on Friday, after injuries limited him to 73 games last season and forced him to undergo surgery on his is left ankle and shoulder. Manager Don Mattingly chose not to start Kemp in the series opener, but reversed his decision after benching right fielder Yasiel Puig for arriving late to the ballpark. Puig didnt play Sunday, either. This time it was because of a swollen left thumb, which occurred on Saturday when he made a headfirst slide into first base on an infield hit. Puig finished that game, then left the ballpark earlier Sunday to get an MRI exam before rejoining his teammates in the dugout before the start of this one. The MRI showed a strained ligament in the thumb. Ramirez homered to centre field in the eighth against David Huff, capping his 15th career multihomer game. Giants centre fielder Angel Pagan singled his first two times up for San Franciscos only hits through the first four innings -- and robbed Greinke of an extra-base hit in the third with a diving catch in left-centre. Greinke got his first hit of the season his next time up, however, driving a ground-rule double to left-centre in the fifth. NOTES: The Giants begin their home schedule Tuesday night, with Tim Hudson making his official debut with the team against Arizonas Trevor Cahill. ... Mattingly has decided to back off on LHP Hyun-Jim Ryu and give him an extra days rest after he started three of the teams first six games due to Clayton Kershaws first career stint on the disabled list. ... Dodgers RHP Josh Beckett, whose season debut has been delayed by calf and ankle issues after he underwent thoracic outlet syndrome surgery last year, threw a bullpen session Sunday and could start Wednesdays interleague game against Detroit. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz