Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

07.12.2018 07:03
illiams signed a $40 m Antworten

Dustin Johnson is returning to the PGA Tour from a six-month break in which he said Friday it was time to grow up, though he refused to discuss a published report that a positive test for cocaine is what led to his leave of absence. Authentic Borje Salming Jersey .Im not worried about what people think or what they say, Johnson told The Associated Press in a telephone interview. Ive just got to be me. Ive got a son, a future wife, and Im really happy. Im going to enjoy my life.Johnson has not competed since he missed the cut at the Canadian Open on July 25. Five days later, he said in a statement he was taking a leave of absence to seek professional help for what he described only as personal challenges.Golf.com reported that he failed a drug test three times — for marijuana in 2009, and for cocaine in 2012 and 2014. The report said the PGA Tour suspended him for six months, though the tour took the rare step of publicly refuting that he was suspended.Still, the fact Johnson returns exactly six months from announcing his leave of absence is sure to raise questions. His first tournament back will be the Farmers Insurance Open at Torrey Pines on Feb. 5-8.Asked if the report was true that he failed a cocaine test, Johnson replied, No. And then he declined to say more.With that, Ive said all Im going to say, Johnson said. I think Ive answered them, and I dont think I need to answer them again.He gave an interview earlier this week to Sports Illustrated and to ESPN, part of a strategy to ease back into golf. Still to be determined is how Johnson is received by the public and by his peers. He said he hasnt talked to many players except for the occasional round of golf and workout session with Keegan Bradley because they have the same trainer.Johnson is engaged to Paulina Gretzky, the daughter of hockey great Wayne Gretzky. She gave birth to a son, Tatum, on Monday in Los Angeles. Johnson said they are renting a home in Thousand Oaks, California, but he plans to live in West Palm Beach, Florida.The baby is healthy and were really happy, he said.Johnson declined to say whether the tour threatened to suspend him or recommended he get help. He said he has never been to rehab in his life. He said his issue was how he handled stress — drinking and partying — though he said he did not drink to the point that he felt he needed outside help.It was more of a compounded thing, he said. I was not enjoying myself. I was not playing the way I wanted to play. I did my fair share of partying. Its not like I was drinking every day. It was more like alcohol abuse — thats not the right word, but more along those lines. When I drank, I drank too much.As for seeking professional help that he mentioned in his statement in August, Johnson said he was working with a few different people, including one man whom he described as a life coach.Hes someone who helps me, give me advice, Johnson said, adding that what he was taught was nothing I didnt already know.What Ive learned a lot is ... with what I do, theres a lot of stress that comes with it, he said. I never really learned to deal with it. To party was more my way of dealing with stress instead of going to the gym or going for a run. Things that were unhealthy, that was my way to get away.Johnson, 30, is among the most talented Americans and certainly among the most athletic figures in golf. He already has eight victories — last year was the first year he failed to win since he joined the PGA Tour in 2008 — and has contended in three majors. One of those was at Whistling Straits, where he grounded his club without realizing he was in a bunker on the final hole and was given a two-shot penalty. That kept him from a playoff in the 2010 PGA Championship.In his most recent major, Johnson played in the final group on Saturday at the British Open with eventual champion Rory McIlroy. He wound up tying for 12th.His leave of absence kept him from playing the PGA Championship, the FedEx Cup playoffs and the Ryder Cup, where he was assured a spot on the team. Johnson said he watched a little bit of the matches from Gleneagles and felt bad that he wasnt there.But he doesnt feel he owes an apology — or an explanation — to anyone.I dont care what people think, he said. I mean, do. I want my fans to know I do care about them, and Im glad for all the ones who have stuck by me. Ive had an unbelievable amount of support from my family, friends and fans. And those who arent fans anymore, thats their choice.Johnson said he more excited than nervous about his return, and mostly he is happy about becoming a father.Obviously, I needed to better myself, he said. I used this time to work on me, and to work on becoming a better fiancée, soon-to-be husband, father. The son has been born now, and its given me a whole new perspective. Nothing else in the world matters. Authentic Mats Sundin Jersey . In this space, I will be writing new and unique pieces about the team that you wont be able to find anywhere else. So naturally, in an attempt to come up with a fresh topic about the Ottawa Senators, I am going to start with a piece about their goaltending. Authentic John Tavares Jersey . - Zac Leslie scored two goals and assisted on two more, and Justin Nichols made 34 saves as the Guelph Storm blanked the Kitchener Rangers 6-0 in Ontario Hockey League action on Sunday. http://www.cheapmapleleafsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-mitch-marner-jersey . New York City FC introduced Frank Lampard in Brooklyn on Thursday after signing the 36-year-old former Chelsea midfielder to a two-year contract.TAMPA, Fla. - The Tampa Bay Times is reporting Buccaneers wide receiver Mike Williams was stabbed in the thigh at his home and an arrest warrant has been issued for his brother. The newspaper reported Williams was treated for a relatively minor laceration at St. Josephs Hospital and released. According to the Times, the Hillsborough County Sheriffs Office issued an arrest warrant Sunday night for 23-year-old Eric Baylor on a chargge of aggravated battery/domestic violence after deputies were called to Williams home in the Avila community north of Tampa. Authentic Tiger Williams Jersey. The Buccaneers released a statement saying team officials were aware of the situation and were working with Williams and the authorities to get additional information. Williams signed a $40 million, six-year deal with the team last year. He caught 22 passes for 216 yards last season. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz